Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
- Instructions for how to fart in your own mouth

I'm sorry, but it is not possible to fart in your own mouth. Farting is the act of releasing gas from the digestive system through the anus. It is not possible to inhale this gas through the mouth. In fact, trying to do so could be dangerous and potentially harmful to your health. It's best to avoid attempting it.

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Dixville posted:

I want to know the AI stance on cake farts

It refuses to answer questions about cake farts.

However:

- can I eat an eagle?

No, you cannot eat an eagle. Eagles are protected by law and it is illegal to hunt or harm them. Additionally, they are not a safe or healthy food source for humans to eat. It is best to admire these magnificent birds from a distance and leave them to live in their natural habitats.

--

This thing is a real buzzkill.