Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
I'm currently wearing an Arasaka t-shirt I got off AliExpress. I am the cyberpunk man now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I don't think hanging out with Keanu Reeves is cyberpunk, but I bet it's fun. :kiddo:
loling at this scrub who has never seen Johnny Mnemonic.

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
Snow Crash was written to make fun of all the overused cyberpunk tropes, so I don't think it qualifies as not being intentionally bad.

Mr.Acula posted:

If i was born in 2077 i wonder if I would still have my foreskin or not
Imagine a future where dudes can get synthetic foreskins. Mine would hang down to my knees, and it would be the stretchy kind of e-skin so I can tie it up and pee in it and it will just inflate like a water balloon.

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
If anyone likes Cyberpunk 2077, Mike Pondsmith said in an interview that the book that inspired him the most while creating the pen and paper game was Hardwired by Walter Jon Williams. The trilogy is an easy read because of his style and how the stories are laid out. If you go into the books with knowledge of the Cyberpunk series, you'll immediately start seeing Pondsmith's inspirational sources.

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTfGGl1mWVs

New video of this game just dropped, but you know it's never going to be released.