Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

mega dy (4): Idle Amalgam, saladscooper, AnonymousNarcotics, CirclMastr, Voodoofly, AnonymousNarcotics, Green Wing, saladscooper
Idle Amalgam (2): AnonymousNarcotics, Green Wing, AnonymousNarcotics, Green Wing, Illusionis, Illusionis, Tired Moritz, AnonymousNarcotics
Sandwolf (1): Hal Insandenza, saladscooper, saladscooper, Idle Amalgam, Idle Amalgam
AnonymousNarcotics (1): Sandwolf
CirclMastr (0): Green Wing, Green Wing
Illusionis (0): Idle Amalgam, Idle Amalgam
Hal Insandenza (0): saladscooper, saladscooper

Not Voting (3): Illusionis, mega dy, saladscooper

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 24th, 2022 at 2 a.m. UTC -- that's in about 6 hours, 33 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote dy

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

If it’s not dy we kill IA tomorrow right?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

Sandwolf posted:

If it’s not dy we kill IA tomorrow right?

Yes

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Alright let’s move this along ##vote dy

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: mega dy has been hammered! Sure would be a shame if their flip were janitored, wouldn't it?

Votecount for Day 4
With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 24th, 2022 at 2 a.m. UTC -- that's in about 5 hours, 55 minutes.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

mega dy (6): Idle Amalgam, saladscooper, AnonymousNarcotics, CirclMastr, Voodoofly, AnonymousNarcotics, Green Wing, saladscooper, Sandwolf, Hal Insandenza
Idle Amalgam (2): AnonymousNarcotics, Green Wing, AnonymousNarcotics, Green Wing, Illusionis, Illusionis, Tired Moritz, AnonymousNarcotics
Sandwolf (0): Hal Insandenza, saladscooper, saladscooper, Idle Amalgam, Idle Amalgam, Hal Insandenza
AnonymousNarcotics (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf
CirclMastr (0): Green Wing, Green Wing
Illusionis (0): Idle Amalgam, Idle Amalgam
Hal Insandenza (0): saladscooper, saladscooper

Not Voting (3): Illusionis, mega dy, saladscooper

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 24th, 2022 at 2 a.m. UTC -- that's in about 5 hours, 17 minutes.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

After talking around the issue for an extraordinary length of time it was finally decided that mega dy should take a walk outside.

mega dy, Wyran Iruweza (Scum-aligned Manipulator) has been spaced Day 4.

quote:

Wyran Iruweza (Scum-aligned Manipulator).

A forceful and assertive person before enlightenment you have been gifted with powerful mind altering pheromones, capable of disoriented your prey in various ways. Your current cover is as station electrician.
Once per night you may use one of the following one shot abilities:

1 x Redirect: Powerful attraction pheromones may allow you to redirect one player's actions onto another of your choice.

1 x Poison: Extremely powerful emotion pheromones can work on a player of your choice, slowly driving them to suicide. This action must be taken as a modifier to the factional night kill. Your target will die the following night instead of immediately. This action bypasses regular doctor and bodyguard protections.

1 x Jail: Pungent anxiety pheromones can force a player to lock themselves in their quarters, blocking them from performing any actions and blocking all actions performed on them.

You win when Scum control the vote.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

At first nobody even noticed Sandwolf was missing. When eventually the alarm was raised and he was discovered still lying in bed. You’d be forgiven for thinking he was simply fast asleep. Unfortunately his heart had stopped sometime in the night. A curious turn of events.

Sandwolf, Cyril Lexan (Town-aligned Scientist) has expired Night 4.

quote:

Cyril Lexan (Town-aligned Scientist)

You've spent most of your working life studying hiveslugs and now you are trapped on this station with them! As terrified as you are of being picked off like the others the research possibilities are incredibly exciting!
Once per night you may use one of the following one shot abilities:

1 x Cop: Perform a medical diagnostic on a member of the crew, determining if high levels of hiveslug parasites are present. You will be informed if your target is Scum or NOT Scum.

1 x Voyeur: Using the latest analysis equipment you can determine with reasonable accuracy what has occurred in a select section of the station. Target one player to learn all actions performed on them.

1 x Follow: Your detection equipment can be fine tuned to target a specific crew member. You will be informed of any action your target takes.

You win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (9): AnonymousNarcotics, CirclMastr, Green Wing, Hal Insandenza, Idle Amalgam, Illusionis, saladscooper, Tired Moritz, Voodoofly

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 28th, 2022 at 9 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 2 days, 12 hours.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
Morning all.

I’m visiting family in the twin cities this week, so I’ll be around sporadically for this cycle.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

I am a very sleepy somewhat hungover townie. Who is left that can be scum?

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
By my reckoning Circl is the only one left who doesn't have a mech clear or in thread actions strongly pointing to town alingment. Circl who did you recharge, did anyone get a recharge?

Also I didn't have an action left for last night, I used watch on n2, but nobody visited voodoo then.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Well I copied someone's action but it seems pretty townie

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

No recharge for me.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Lol so many joats wtf

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I targeted Sandwolf with my recharge.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

And now that the poisoner is dead, I can safely say that the other half of my ability is that I'm BP.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Tired Moritz posted:

Well I copied someone's action but it seems pretty townie

Empower? If so that was mine. Used it on illusion because salad said he and I were the ones with roles left but guess not.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

I’m really leaning A right now. I roleblocked him a night where there was no kill and looking at the claims and flips it doesn’t look like there is another doc or poison action.

Plus he was pushing to keep dy alive yesterday.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Yeah ##vote AN

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
okay voodoo is town unless there's a leaker in the taint masonry

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Voodoofly posted:

I’m really leaning A right now. I roleblocked him a night where there was no kill and looking at the claims and flips it doesn’t look like there is another doc or poison action.

Plus he was pushing to keep dy alive yesterday.

Who is A?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Ah, anarc.

Duh. Lunch all replacements.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Tired Moritz posted:

okay voodoo is town unless there's a leaker in the taint masonry

A leaker in the taint is something you should get checked sooner rather than later

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Right we now have a BP & something else passive claim from AN and recharger & BP claim from Circl. Don't see two town BP's especially with neither being tainted so Hum could have hit them.

Toal was pushing Keane/AN pretty much the whole game so ##vote Circlmaster seems more likely to flip first.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Honestly circl is the only other person I’m really considering so it’s not a bad vote.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

Honestly circl is the only other person I’m really considering so it’s not a bad vote.

Hard to see how it’s not one of them, agreed

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

Why was there only one kill tonight? Surely the night before was poison being used so I expect two tonight, assuming poison effect plus the factional kill

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Poison looked to be 1 shot?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Sorry IA. I totally accept that I was wrong about you.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

Oh, right, of course. Sorry.

I'm thinking circl, and no point dragging this out. If not, AN. Toal could have been deep distancing

##vote Circlmaster

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
What's the case on circl? They've seemed pretty townie to me. I still don't see why scum would share the message from PA on day1.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##vote tm

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

What's the case on circl? They've seemed pretty townie to me. I still don't see why scum would share the message from PA on day1.

You think we got 2 town BP's?

We saw from Dy scum were more than happy to off Plastic, maybe they did figure it out and just bus him.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

What's your case on Moritz?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yes these posts make me want to ##vote Anarc

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Illusionis posted:

You think we got 2 town BP's?

Given that a ton of people had JOAT powers, it doesn't seem that unreasonable to me. 🤷

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Illusionis posted:

What's your case on Moritz?

He's been scummy the entire game and somehow keeps slipping out of the spotlight. Def makes me suspicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote AN