Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I totally meant to hit send on this earlier. It's time for a long overdue state of the forums. I have broken this post down into three sections for finances, community management, and tech, and will get right into it.

Finances

Overall, site finances are strong. We have plenty of money and my eyes are going to be on spending it to improve the site, rather than simply trying to make more. We make comedy here, not record-setting profits.

2021 Raw Store Revenue:
Jan: $8,642.35
Feb: $6,301.55
Mar: $6,394.30
Apr: $5,790.25
May: $6,786.75
Jun: $5,994.07
Jul: $5,780.50
Aug: $6,349.80
Sep: $7,959.04
Oct: $8,919.35
Nov: $6,809.95
Dec: $5,565.20

2022 Raw Store Revenue:
Jan: $6,350.65
Feb: $4,794.45
Mar: $5,566.65
Apr: $5,083.10
May: $4,136.20
Jun: $4,433.55
Jul: $6,689.95
Aug: $6,337.80
Sep: $4,991.05
Oct: $5,317.75
Nov: $4,753.00

2021 Patreon Revenue: $9,974.21
2022 Patreon Revenue YTD: $11,141.09

These numbers represent the actual total amount of money being spent on store purchases. The fees we pay on these amounts are variable but seem to hover around 8% each month. This is not great and, while other payment processors are on our radar, switching will be a real pain. If we were hurting for money, shopping around for a new processor would be more worthwhile, but as it stands we’re going to focus on other things.

Store revenue is down from last year. There aren’t as many new accounts being registered, and not as many avatars are being changed. Additionally, we permabanned someone who spent rather a lot on the forum, enough to make a noticeable impact. Stay hosed off, Alec Eiffel. We certainly intend to increase the amount of new users and if you want to hear about our plans for doing so, keep reading.

Patreon continues along normally. We similarly pay fees here and it’d be better if we had recurring payments built into our store, but we do not. Development effort is going to go to the forums and frontpage before we start worrying about new store features, even cost-saving ones.

NordVPN (!):
When I bought the site from lowtax, I listed all of the assets I wanted in the sale. In this included the nordvpn affiliate account. I didn't really intend to use it. The site doesn't need me to spam "nordvpn" announcements to stay afloat, and they personally annoyed me. I didn't think much of it, but in 2021, I did decide to log into the account. It proceeded to tell me that I could claim a payout of $14,927.94. Apparently, SA gets a cut of the money any time one of you renews your service. I did not really believe that I could email them and ask for 15 thousand dollars, but I did email them, and there it was.

So, our 2021 nordvpn revenue was $14,927.94. At present they owe us $7,536.95 for the year, which I have requested a payout on. I plan on cashing this out on a roughly yearly basis and including that in these updates going forward.

Needless to say if anyone is interested in NordVPN, you can buy it here. I love the nordvpn deal now.

Costs:
Our hosting costs have crept up to around $2100 per month. Previously I included these for every individual month, but they are pretty stable and do not prove that interesting. This increase has a few sources. A big chunk of it is that we are now replicating our database and backing it up. Some of it is from having replaced ancient VMs with new modern ones, while not finishing the job of decommissioning the old ones. These costs will go down when this work is done. They will, however, remain higher than the $1100/month or so that we paid when I came on board. Lasting cost increases represent actual meaningful upgrades to our site’s resiliency, which is exactly the thing the money should have been going to all along. I believe some of these cost reductions can take place before the next one of these, so stay tuned.

Community Management

Things posters should know
  • Policy for suicidal posting updated Sept 2020 - This predates my ownership of the site, but I’m not sure if many posters are aware of it– we completely updated our policy on suicidal posting/posters and drew on suicide hotlines and other resources to create the current policy. Thanks to Cyrano, Athanatos, Goons are Great, and twoday for all their work on this. (If we have missed anyone, please let us know!)

Things we have done
  • Handling :siren: drama :siren: - There have been various dramatic events that have come up and we’ve done our best to handle them in a respectful and professional way. :sweatdrop: Unfortunately, this takes up a lot of time and resources. Please be less dramatic.
  • I'm sure many of you have noticed that I am scatterbrained and don't always follow through on things I say I will do. This is not remotely acceptable and so I have hired an admin assistant to keep me on task. Her username is wintertime and she will also be running the SA’s twitter account. She might PM you if you make content that she wants to feature on there, so stay tuned. Shoutouts to her for helping me actually get this monster post put together.
  • Athanatos put together announcements that highlight ongoing and interesting threads across different forums. These were great - it can be hard to find new threads, which I talk more about below, and getting handed a list of new ones semi-regularly helps. Look forward to more of these and let an admin know if you have ideas for threads that could go in a future announcement.
  • Established forumadmins email address - As forum members sometimes find it hard to reach the admins, we established a new email address, forumadmins@somethingawful.com. This goes to all admins and can be used to reach us in the event of an emergency or even just for regular feedback.
  • Pragmatica continues to keep the “behind the scenes” organized - from tracking internal issues and establishing processes in finding moderators to encouraging feedback on how we can be better mods and admins. For example, she revised and expanded on Ozma’s original Mod Handbook from 10 years ago and is now a massive guide to the mod tools, procedures on SA, and represents a great deal of work. The “mods, the queue, and you” thread in ask/tell contains text from an older version of this that you can see here. Historically, the forums moderation side was very informal and a bit disorganized, and her work has encouraged better record-keeping and streamlining processes for more consistency across the forums.

Things we are in the process of doing
  • Mod guidelines - We are currently finishing a list of public-facing guidelines for how mods should conduct themselves. This is something I promised a long time ago and am going to deliver on now. Expect to see them in the near future.
  • Handling drama - This will, of course, be ongoing as things crop up, but we are actively working on better ways to handle drama and head it off before it becomes a big problem.
  • Site outreach using other social media - The Twitter has been dormant for quite some time, but as part of our mission to redirect the public to less stupid forms of the internet, we have decided to get it running. People on twitter will see random funny things from the forums and perhaps some of them with senses of humor will show up to post. Other ways of reaching potential new users are in the planning stages.

Things that are on our radar
  • Site growth - This is, far and away, the most important issue facing SA. How do we get new users to come here? I’m listening. If you have ideas, we want to hear them. Promoting funny content from the forums is the obvious first step, and we’re underway on that plan, but let’s hear your weirder and funnier ideas for this one. We have money to spend on this and are actively looking for ways to spend it fruitfully. We want to find people who have senses of humor and contribute their own content.
  • Site interface changes - What do you guys think about us providing ways of more easily finding new threads? I think this is an issue - a lot of users stick to their bookmarks and don’t necessarily see new threads, not even ones that would sincerely interest them. Sometimes a thread is rebooted and user never finds the new one, and “loses” that thread forever. What do you guys think of new threads “sticking” on the first page of a forum for awhile longer, so you’d see some mix of the newest threads with the newest-posted-in threads? I don’t want to change fundamental site features like this without talking about it, but I do think this is a real limitation. Do we surrender to web 2.0 and try to figure out “threads you might like”? Produce more ad banners for threads that are seeking new users? Athanatos's announcements are a step in the right direction here, but I think we could automate some things here
  • Support page/forum rules revamp - The support page as it stands is out of date and nearly useless. The forum rules are a front page article for some reason. We would like to rework these entirely to make them more useful.

Tech

I’m going to let Astral describe everything in detail, but forums tech has come a LONG way since the last one of these updates. The things that are large enough that they warrant mentioning are:
  • Updated forums PHP version from 5.3 to 7.4. This represents a decade’s worth of changes to the programming language the site runs on. The forums store runs on 8.0 and we’re working on the forums upgrade to that now.
  • Correspondingly, our databases are now all running up-to-date modern versions of mariadb.
  • In addition to all the security and modernization that comes with using maintained tools, the site now loads a whole bunch faster as well.
  • Off site backups ensure that a single natural disaster can’t wipe out our whole database forever.
  • Just about all of our image and video storage now uses simple modern object stores instead of an expensive file server.
  • Established “Thread IKs” as a proper forums feature
  • The waffleimages have returned. Ancient memories, made whole again. Speechless.

Things we are in the process of doing:
  • Further php version updates - serious code modernization is underway.
  • Frontpage overhaul. I am.....distraught at how long this has taken but I promise it is really coming. The frontpage is important as a way for the outside world to get a glimpse inside our forums and I would like to get back to that, pronto.

Things that are on our radar:
  • Better post attachments - “attachments 2.0”
  • Public Contribution! At the very least, we intend to open up our CSS and javascript for public patching. Unlike the forums code, this code is entirely owned by us and we are happy to accept patches and suggestions on how to make it better.

Overall, owning this place is completely insane. As mayor, I'd like to think I've kept the town of SA from slipping into the ocean, and I couldn't have done it without all the mods and admins putting in many hours of volunteer work on behalf of the site. Thank you to everyone who contributed to the site these past years and I look forward to many more.

Wishing everyone a happy holidays,
Jeffrey

:santahurr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Tech Year(s) In Review

It’s been a little over two years since Jeffrey purchased the forums, though it hardly feels like it’s been that long. In that time, we’ve made enormous strides in tackling the technical debt left across the website by the previous owner; we’ve also introduced several new features, improvements, and bug fixes.

To really appreciate just how far the site has come since then, it’s worth looking back at where things stood before then, when Lowtax still owned the website and Jeffrey had only just volunteered to help out with the forum code. The infrastructure was aging; systems were unpatched, and let’s speak no more of the old frontpage CMS server that was still running on software that stopped receiving updates in 2012.

• Previous developers’ code edits were not recorded: the last tracked items we could find dated back to late 2014. Edits to the forum’s code since then had been made on the live servers only, including edits performed directly on the mangled machine-readable version of the forum’s JavaScript files rather than the human-readable source code files. A development/staging server (where the site’s developers could test code changes before they went live on the website) was partially configured, but unused. In short: it was a mess.

• The forums were originally (in radium times) set up to have both primary and secondary database servers. However, after everything was virtualized and moved to the cloud in 2016, the former owner was uninterested in having any sort of redundancy, let alone backups. We built out some replicas and set up backups around a year and a half ago; earlier this year we successfully moved to an even more modern set of database servers with significantly higher specs. This has almost completely eradicated the intermittent spikes in page load time we were seeing with the old one. We also have remote backups prepared in the event of some sort of disaster.

• There was a virtual storage server that hosted the site images/videos/downloads, forum images, etc. We migrated all of these to a modern type of file hosting using object storage. At the same time, we upgraded the forum store so it would remain on supported software versions to ensure continued PCI compliance. We significantly enhanced its security, and your data is safer than it ever has been. As a reminder, no part of the forums/store/etc. store any of your payment information; that is all stored/handled by the payment processor.

• The majority of the forum stylesheet and JavaScript files were still hosted on the forum servers themselves, and they did not benefit at all from any content delivery network (CDN). We moved those files to object storage as well, where they would successfully be cached, meaning quicker load times for forum pages; we also improved the caching strategy so that Firefox users’ browsers would no longer need to revalidate every image, stylesheet, and JavaScript resource on the page any time they hit :f5:. And, speaking of stylesheets, don’t forget there’s a dark mode now.

Our main focus so far has been bringing the aging infrastructure up-to-date. Early 2022 saw the culmination of much of this work, where we were able to finally implement a multi-year jump in PHP version from “abandoned roughly seven years ago” to “7.4, which was actually supported by its developers until two weeks before this post”. Since migrating to this version, forum pages have been loading faster than ever.

Aside from infrastructure, we’ve made several other noteworthy improvements. We recovered a copy of the most complete waffleimages archive kept by forum hero Scuttle_SE, and we set up our own mirror under the wi.somethingawful.com subdomain. We also adjusted things so that old waffleimages images and links in threads would automatically point to our new mirror instead, restoring many old threads to their former glory.

We turned an intermittent DDoS earlier this year into an opportunity to improve things across the board, addressing several inefficiencies when presenting forum pages.

Several forum pages, including the Leper’s Colony, now display events in local time instead of server time, so people no longer have to try to work out the time zone difference. Staff information is now displayed in user profiles, so you don’t have to wonder what forum a moderator you’ve never seen before moderates.

The Thread IK system in particular saw a large overhaul, starting with bug fixes around its permissions to a new, useful display of Thread IKs at the top of applicable threads and, finally, a page for the administrators to manage Thread IKs. I look forward to seeing more Thread IKs now that the system is feature-complete!

We’ve squashed several troublesome bugs that had plagued the forums for years. For example:
  • When the forums were especially busy, pages could start to take multiple seconds to load or even time out entirely, making the forums unusable. This was resolved with a newer version of the forum’s data cache software.
  • Posts used to sometimes get “stuck”, needing a new reply to “free” them; this turned out to be caused by the script that handles new replies doing two tasks out of order. The cache would be cleared before the new reply was available, meaning if someone viewed the thread in that brief timespan, the page would be re-cached without the latest reply.
  • Putting unicode into your custom title in the store would completely mangle it, and that has all been fixed.
  • Just a week ago we fixed an incredibly annoying issue with thumbnail images (timgs) where they would screw up people’s scroll position when trying to jump to a specific post.

Our current major project is to once more upgrade the backend software powering the forums. This requires a ton of cleanup of the forum code, and it’s been going pretty well – it’s led to innumerable small bug fixes along the way. After our preparation for this upgrade is “complete”, we’ll be doing some beta testing to catch any lingering issues, and then the forums should enjoy another boost in speed once everything is finalized.

Looking towards the future, we have already made significant progress towards the restoration of the frontpage. The frontpage and CMS have been thoroughly overhauled to run on modern software versions. Our next tasks are to address the static site generator and the Rube Goldberg machine that takes articles from the CMS and delivers the frontpage content to you. I apologize that this has not gone more quickly; upgrading the store and the forums were, quite simply, the highest priority.

After the frontpage overhaul is out of the way, the forums will once again be the primary focus. Aside from the continued overhauls necessary to pay down the remaining technical debt, we’ve got several exciting new and improved features planned, including improving forum attachments, better forum announcements that you can dismiss, and better page templates that look and feel good to use on a mobile device. We’ll also be expanding the experimental BBcode buttons to a standard feature with support for more BBcodes, and don’t worry – you will still be able to disable them in your forum options if you don’t want them.

Finally, I would like to personally thank all of you: Jeffrey for buying the website and for hiring me, everyone who buys things at the forum store or donates to the forums patreon or the forums directly so SA can afford more development time, and also thanks to everyone who posts on or even simply lurks or reads the forums. It has been my pleasure to help dig these old forums out of their pit of neglect, and all of you have made that possible. :cheers:

P.S. Everyone is welcome/encouraged to read and participate in the Technical forum (TECH), the forum to discuss the forum software. There’s a changelog thread where the latest updates get posted, a thread to report issues, and the rest of the forum is full of feature ideas, questions, suggestions, bug reports, and more.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

nice and gj on the assistant, that should be a huge help

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
:thanks:

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

btw july 2021?

ty astral for your hard work on the theoretical physics vis a vis the forum's place in spacetime

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Do we surrender to web 2.0 and try to figure out “threads you might like”?

This is bad. Something Awful's USP is web 1.0 in 2022 AD.

quote:

Produce more ad banners for threads that are seeking new users? Athanatos's announcements are a step in the right direction here, but I think we could automate some things here

This is good. I know the sumo thread benefited from a banner ad so more thread banner ads from across the forums would probably work wonders.

My for real opinion on attracting new users is supporting and spotlighting creative and effort content even if it's basic or cringe, it's why let's play attracted sign ups and cat lady gbs was so popular.

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Dec 9, 2022

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Amazing stuff and its much appreciated.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Still no timeline for actually sprucing the place up and getting rid of Lotwax's mental junk like the "boogieman!" video?

No? Of course, its the droves of potential new users staying away who are wrong.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Plaster Town Cop
Great job, Jeffrey and team! Thanks for all the hard work, after giving Lowtax the boot - you've been doing well, so it's good to see that the funding is coming in :toot:
(Also yeah, no wonder Lowtax was always touting the NordVPN deal, with that kind of annual payout! :D )

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Herstory Begins Now posted:

btw july 2021?

ty astral for your hard work on the theoretical physics vis a vis the forum's place in spacetime
I promised these would come every three months, which was a totally reasonable if ambitious goal, and the last one was unfortunately in April 2021. It's my acknowledgement of how late this is. October 2021 is going to go much more smoothly.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

:thanks:

shadow puppet of a posted:

Still no timeline for actually sprucing the place up and getting rid of Lotwax's mental junk like the "boogieman!" video?

No? Of course, its the droves of potential new users staying away who are wrong.

:dafuq::

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

I'm sleepy

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
How about a Goldbelly affiliate link too?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

This would be a little more helpful if you were specific. I do not think the boogeyman video is the reason we are not getting new users. What do you think is most in need of "sprucing up"? I think the biggest on-forums thing we are in need of is helping people find new threads, especially people who stay in their bookmarks.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

these gay forums are very much alive, thank you jeffrey

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

Site interface changes - What do you guys think about us providing ways of more easily finding new threads? I think this is an issue - a lot of users stick to their bookmarks and don’t necessarily see new threads, not even ones that would sincerely interest them. Sometimes a thread is rebooted and user never finds the new one, and “loses” that thread forever. What do you guys think of new threads “sticking” on the first page of a forum for awhile longer, so you’d see some mix of the newest threads with the newest-posted-in threads? I don’t want to change fundamental site features like this without talking about it, but I do think this is a real limitation. Do we surrender to web 2.0 and try to figure out “threads you might like”? Produce more ad banners for threads that are seeking new users? Athanatos's announcements are a step in the right direction here, but I think we could automate some things here

I absolutely don't want sticky threads or flashy/noisy recommendations. I wouldn't mind an occasional "announcement" thread that quickly shows new/refreshed threads I haven't seen (along with brief & accurate descriptions) that I might be interested in. It'd be opt-in, it'd be one temporary entry in the Bookmarked Threads list I check anyway, and it might increase thread traffic without adding UX/UI noise.

Youth Decay
Aug 17, 2015

Updating the front page (even if it's just to redirect to the forums or put a forums link in giant impact font front and center) would help with getting new users. Right now if someone who has maybe heard of SA in passing just goes to somethingawful.com it looks like a completely dead website, there's nothing on there from the last two years.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Plaster Town Cop

I promised these would come every three months, which was a totally reasonable if ambitious goal, and the last one was unfortunately in April 2021. It's my acknowledgement of how late this is. October 2021 is going to go much more smoothly.

haha right, gotcha! Looking forward to October, then :D

EDIT:

Youth Decay posted:

Updating the front page (even if it's just to redirect to the forums or put a forums link in giant impact font front and center) would help with getting new users. Right now if someone who has maybe heard of SA in passing just goes to somethingawful.com it looks like a completely dead website, there's nothing on there from the last two years.

But yeah, also this

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019
I can't believe it's July 2021 already.

As far as increasing the userbase, some terrible ideas:

somethingawful lootboxes, maybe you will win the ultra rare avatar!

branded twitch stream platform which hosts the streams of various paid shills, all twitch donations made payable to jeffrey of yospos and deep discounts for accounts using the twitch streamers affiliate code

guerilla viral marketing campaign of putting qrcodes all over high foot traffic buildings that attempt to swindle you into buying an account, probably by promising you some sort of return on your investment

free trial account that lets you post in D&D only

lean in to forum drama and create your own forum dramas that will be dramatic enough to appear on major news networks, like maybe have a fat kid in a poor country with lax regulations who drinks somethingawful branded IPAs and they're cute but you know they're gonna be dead by 20

good luck

Literally A Person
May 17, 2017
I can post here?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Consider trying to cram something interesting in between the ad animals, like the most currently active thread or most recent entry to the lepers colony or the most :five: thread that's been posted in recently or some kind of something

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

Literally A Person posted:

I can post here?

I don't know, can you?

Literally A Person
May 17, 2017

Well gently caress you anyway.

Lady Radia
Jul 13, 2021

You idiot!
Do you have certain growth numbers? I'm curious if we've been net neutral, growing, or declining since the previous State of the Forums.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

I can post here?

well why do you think registrations are down?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

This would be a little more helpful if you were specific. I do not think the boogeyman video is the reason we are not getting new users. What do you think is most in need of "sprucing up"? I think the biggest on-forums thing we are in need of is helping people find new threads, especially people who stay in their bookmarks.

It would be a little more helpful if you took a minute to look at and maybe also think about the logged-out user experience and realize how dogshit it and 2004 it is with those wacky grandma banners and again, the boogieman video. Why give you ten dollars to navigate around Lowtax's stupid self amused cruft?

Literally A Person
May 17, 2017

Waifu Radia posted:

Do you have certain growth numbers? I'm curious if we've been net neutral, growing, or declining since the previous State of the Forums.

Pretty sure I am the newest original reg....

Kirios
Jan 25, 2010

Good stuff. The updates are always appreciated!

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

fez_machine posted:

This is good. I know the sumo thread benefited from a banner ad so more thread banner ads from across the forums would probably work wonders.

Yeah, I think this is the best, most immediately obvious method to spotlight threads. For instance, I've got no idea what's going on with Zangief's balls right now, but I'm glad to know that one day when I'm really bored, I can go ahead and click on Zangief's balls to find out.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

:thanks: Jeffrey et al., and a happy holidays to you :cheers:

Youth Decay
Aug 17, 2015

Also maybe instead of having an AOL account handle and ICQ account handle on user our profiles we could maybe have like links to our twitter/mastodon/tumblr/furaffinity/whatever the gently caress other currently existing social media accounts we might wish to share.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

MarcusSA posted:

well why do you think registrations are down?

probably because God hates you

(he hates me more, though :smith:)

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

It would be a little more helpful if you took a minute to look at and maybe also think about the logged-out user experience and realize how dogshit it and 2004 it is with those wacky grandma banners and again, the boogieman video. Why give you ten dollars to navigate around Lowtax's stupid self amused cruft?

:chloe:

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
I'm glad of all of that. Thank you for keeping this place going.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
Thank you for all your hard work guys. I genuinely believe this is the best corner of the Internet.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Youth Decay posted:

Also maybe instead of having an AOL account handle and ICQ account handle on user our profiles we could maybe have like links to our twitter/mastodon/tumblr/furaffinity/whatever the gently caress other currently existing social media accounts we might wish to share.

I'd vote to remove them all together and block twitter imbeds.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019
putting a vote in for block twitter inbreds

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

me on the right
I'm glad SA stayed alive and glad that chairman Jeffrey of brospos took it on instead of an insane dictator like person.

The Boogeyman thing is like the weirdest thing that I see as representing lowtax's presence on the forum.

Get rid of it and replace it with the internet is a series of tubes music video with a flashing grenade geocities icon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Youth Decay posted:

Profile contact section improvements are planned.