Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I'm so old, it was a goddamned CD (albeit a really great one) back in 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Best one so far.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

lol i still have a giant "unix power tools" book that i can't bring myself to throw out for some reason. i don't think i've opened it in 15 years.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I bet if you make a stink they'd extend that return window

"I've ALMOST decided if I want to keep this PS2 game from 2002, I just need a few more weeks!!"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Glorious.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

9/11 is also my parents wedding anniversary lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Doctor J Off posted:

I thought it was going to be the time I tried to get into Thomas Pynchon in high school and bought Against the Day, but apparently it was On Golden Pond? I don't know why I wanted to see this movie

THE LOONS NORMAN, THE LOONS