Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

You know, I learned something today. The status quo may be unjust but it's also orderly and predictable and I'm mostly insulated from its negative externalities thanks to random luck. Sure, the right wants to criminalize abortion, make genital inspections a prerequisite for high school sports, let state houses cancel the popular vote on a whim, and generally return society to the Jim Crow era, but if you ask me the real problem is those who are willing to upset the apple cart to stop right wingers from doing these things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU