Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Chat GPT-4 is good at doing Legacy of Kain cutscenes.

write a transcript of a cutscene of Raziel going to the DMV to renew his license written in the style of a legacy of kain: Soul reaver. include at least one monologue. Kain shows up during it. posted:

[The camera pans across the dreary cityscape, settling on a dilapidated and crumbling building. The sign above the entrance reads "Department of Motor Vehicles." Raziel, his spectral form flickering between this realm and the spectral plane, approaches the entrance.]

Raziel: (monologue) It would appear that even the condemned, the forsaken souls lost to the abyss, must face the tedium of mortality's relentless march. I find myself shackled to this oppressive edifice - the Department of Motor Vehicles - where I must renew my license to traverse these desolate lands.

[Raziel enters the building, the interior dimly lit and filled with people waiting in line. A heavy atmosphere hangs over the room, suffocating the already restless souls within.]

Raziel: (monologue) The weight of despair lingers in the air, the souls here bound in a state of perpetual agony, their patience tried and their essence drained by the torturous waiting. Is this not a prison of its own kind, a cage wrought by the bureaucracy that governs the living?

[As Raziel approaches the counter, he notices Kain standing nearby, observing him with a sinister smirk.]

Raziel: Kain! What are you doing here? Have you come to mock me in my moment of weakness?

Kain: Oh, dear Raziel, not everything is about you. I, too, must adhere to the trivialities of this human construct. Even immortals are not immune to the inconveniences of this realm.

[Raziel scowls but proceeds to the counter, where he is greeted by a weary, disinterested clerk.]

Clerk: Name and appointment number, please.

Raziel: (sighs) Raziel, the Soul Reaver. Appointment number 42.

Clerk: (bored) Take a seat, Raziel. We'll call you when it's your turn.

[Raziel glares at the clerk before finding a seat next to Kain.]

Raziel: (monologue) Perhaps the greatest irony of this existence is that, despite our supernatural abilities, our godlike powers, we are yet bound to the mundane machinations of this world. The inexorable passage of time, the merciless nature of destiny... it spares no one.

[Raziel broods in silence, reflecting on the absurdity of his predicament as he waits for his name to be called. The camera fades to black, leaving the two adversaries to endure the torment of bureaucracy together.]

write a transcript of a cutscene of Raziel going to a gas station to pick up a lottery ticket written in the style of a legacy of kain: Soul reaver. include at least one monologue. Kain shows up during it. posted:

[The scene opens with a dimly lit, seemingly desolate gas station at the edge of town. The flickering neon sign hums loudly, casting a ghastly glow on the cracked asphalt. Raziel approaches the entrance, his tattered wings ruffling in the cold night breeze.]

Raziel: (monologue) What once was a haven for the material desires of the human race, now serves as a temporary sanctuary for this lost soul. I, Raziel, seek not their sustenance nor their comforts, but rather partake in their gamble - a game of chance that even the mightiest of vampires cannot resist. The allure of fate, the seduction of destiny, and the intoxicating taste of fortune - I shall indulge in the ephemeral thrill of the lottery.

[Raziel steps inside the gas station, the automatic doors creaking open, revealing a weary attendant behind the counter. The attendant gazes upon Raziel's otherworldly visage with a mix of fascination and terror.]

Attendant: W-what can I do for you, sir?

Raziel: (imposingly) One lottery ticket, mortal. Grant me the opportunity to grasp at the fleeting strands of chance.

[The attendant, trembling, hands Raziel a ticket, their eyes wide with fear.]

Attendant: G-good luck...

[Raziel turns to exit the gas station, but a familiar presence catches his attention. Kain emerges from the shadows, smirking, his eyes gleaming with sinister intent.]

Kain: Raziel, my wayward child, have you stooped so low as to dabble in the games of men? Do you truly believe that your fate can be altered by the mere scratch of a ticket?

Raziel: (defiantly) Even a creature such as myself is entitled to the capricious whims of chance, Kain. Are you here to mock me or to share in this fleeting moment of human folly?

Kain: (smirking) I do not partake in the trivialities of mortals, but I shall indulge in watching you chase the mirage of fortune. After all, it is not often that I am granted the pleasure of witnessing your despair.

[Raziel scratches the ticket with his sharp talons, revealing the fate that awaits him. A heavy silence fills the air before he speaks.]

Raziel: (voice heavy with resignation) Another loss. It seems that even in this trivial game, I am cursed by fate.

Kain: (chuckling) Perhaps the universe has a twisted sense of humor, Raziel. Or perhaps you were never meant to taste the sweet nectar of victory. Embrace your destiny, for it is unyielding, and your resistance shall only bring you greater anguish.

[Raziel crumples the ticket in his hand, his eyes blazing with defiance. He turns to Kain, his voice dripping with venom.]

Raziel: Do not mistake my dalliance in human affairs for weakness, Kain. I may be bound by fate, but I shall continue to fight against the chains that bind me, whether forged by you, the Elder God, or the cruel hand of destiny.

[Kain smirks, disappearing into the shadows from whence he came, leaving Raziel to contemplate his actions amidst the relics of a world now foreign to him.]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
FADE IN:

EXT. SPACE - THE ENTERPRISE D FLIES THROUGH SPACE

INT. BRIDGE - THE CREW IS ON EDGE

Picard paces the room while Geordi tries to keep calm.

PICARD:
We need a solution, people.

Worf grumbles.

WORF:
There is none. We are running out of options.

DATA:
Our rations have been depleted. We have no food or water.

Picard looks at Wesley, who looks nervous.

PICARD:
There's one option we haven't considered yet.

The crew looks at him, confused.

PICARD (CONT'D):
We must resort to cannibalism.

Everyone is shocked and horrified.

WESLEY:
Sir, you can't be serious.

PICARD:
I'm afraid I am, Wesley. It's the only way we can survive.

The crew looks at each other, unsure of what to do.

INT. MESS HALL - LATER

The crew sits at a table, looking at a cooked Wesley on a platter in the center of the table.

RIKER:
I can't do this.

PICARD:
We must, Number One. It's the only way.

Troi looks away, visibly upset.

TROI:
I can't eat him.

PICARD:
We must all do our part to survive.

The crew hesitantly begins to eat.

INT. SICKBAY - LATER

The crew lays in their beds, recovering from their meal. Beverly checks on them.

BEVERLY:
How are you feeling?

WORF:
I feel sick.

RIKER:
Me too.

PICARD:
It was the only option we had.

Data beeps.

DATA:
Captain, I have detected a planet nearby with edible vegetation.

Picard looks relieved.

PICARD:
Set course for the planet, Mr. Data. We may have a chance after all.

FADE OUT.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

INT. DEEP SPACE NINE - PROMENADE - DAY

Worf and Sisko walk along the bustling Promenade, discussing station matters. A small Klingon with a comical Swedish accent, wearing a Starfleet uniform, approaches them. This is DORF, Worf's brother.

DORF
(excited)
Vell, vell, vell, if it isn't my big brother, Vorf!

WORF
(embarrassed)
Captain, this is my brother, Dorf.

SISKO
(smiling)
Pleased to meet you, Dorf. I didn't know Worf had a brother.

DORF
Oh, yah! Vorf and I, ve go vay back.

INT. DEEP SPACE NINE - OPS - DAY

Dorf demonstrates one of his sports gadgets to the crew. He's holding a futuristic golf club.

DORF
You see, dis gadget vill help you hit a golf ball much further!

Dorf swings the golf club, which emits a bright light and a loud sound, causing everyone to cover their ears. The golf ball flies across Ops, narrowly missing O'Brien and smashing into a console.

O'BRIEN
Watch where you're swinging that thing!

DORF
Oops! My apologies!

INT. DEEP SPACE NINE - QUARK'S BAR - DAY

Dorf is now demonstrating a ping pong gadget to Quark, who is skeptical.

DORF
Dis gadget vill revolutionize the game of ping pong!

Dorf activates the gadget, which promptly malfunctions, sending ping pong balls flying everywhere. Patrons duck for cover as chaos ensues.

QUARK
(angry)
Get that thing out of my bar!

INT. DEEP SPACE NINE - WORF'S QUARTERS - DAY

Worf confronts Dorf about the havoc his gadgets have caused.

WORF
Dorf, your gadgets are causing chaos on the station. You must be more careful.

DORF
I am sorry, Vorf. I just vanted to show everyone how fun sports can be.

WORF
(softening)
I understand, but we must find a safer way for you to share your passion.

INT. DEEP SPACE NINE - HOLODECK - DAY

Worf and Dorf stand in a holographic sports arena, surrounded by crew members who have come to watch Dorf's sports demonstration.

DORF
Velcome to Dorf's Sports Extravaganza!

Dorf demonstrates his gadgets in a controlled environment, with the crew cheering and laughing at the comical antics that ensue. Worf smiles, happy to see his brother embraced by the station's crew.

FADE OUT.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
[The camera pans to Rick Steeves standing in front of a picturesque French village]

Rick: Bonjour and welcome to another episode of Rick Steeves' Europe, where we explore the beauty and culture of the Old Continent. Today, we find ourselves in the Bordeaux region of France, where we'll be visiting several small towns.

[Cut to footage of citizens protesting and rioting in the streets]

Rick: It seems the locals are quite passionate about their beliefs, and there are some lively happenings in the background, but we won't let anything stop us from discovering the hidden gems of Bordeaux.

[Cut back to Rick in front of the village]

Rick: Our first stop is this charming little town, known for its vineyards and quaint architecture. The locals here are friendly and welcoming, and there is an unmistakable sense of energy in the air.

[Cut to footage of protesters chanting and carrying signs]

Rick: We may encounter some colorful sights and sounds as we continue our journey through the region, but that's all part of the adventure. Our next stop is a small fishing village on the coast, where we'll be sampling some of the freshest seafood in the area.

[Cut to footage of protesters blocking the road with burning tires]

Rick: It appears we've hit a bit of a roadblock, but no matter, we'll take a scenic detour through the countryside. The views here are simply stunning, and the ambiance is peaceful and serene.

[Cut to footage of Rick walking through a vineyard]

Rick: And here we are in the heart of Bordeaux's wine country. The vines are flourishing, and the fragrant aroma of fermentation fills the air. There may be some lively activity in the nearby city, but out here in the countryside, everything is calm and tranquil.

[Cut to Rick holding up a glass of wine]

Rick: So, here's to Bordeaux, a region that never fails to amaze and inspire us, even amidst the occasional turbulence. Until next time, au revoir!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

quote:

INT. USS ENTERPRISE - SHARED QUARTERS - DAY

Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer are gathered in their cramped, futuristic quarters. They each wear standard Starfleet uniforms, looking uncomfortable but trying to adapt.

JERRY
(sarcastically)
You know, these uniforms aren't half bad. Really accentuates the hips, don't you think?

ELAINE
(laughs)
I can't believe we're actually in space. It's like one big intergalactic adventure.

KRAMER
(nods enthusiastically)
Yeah! And have you seen those aliens in the mess hall? They've got tentacles for faces!

GEORGE
(agitated)
I still don't understand what my job is here. They said something about "sanitation technician." What does that even mean?

JERRY
It means you're in charge of keeping this place clean, George. A noble pursuit.

GEORGE
(grumbles)
I didn't sign up for this.

INT. USS ENTERPRISE - CONFERENCE ROOM - DAY

Captain Picard stands at the head of the table, addressing his senior staff. Riker, Data, Geordi, Worf, Dr. Crusher, and Counselor Troi are all present, listening attentively.

CAPTAIN PICARD
(serious)
We've encountered a space anomaly that appears to be emitting an unknown form of energy. This could pose a threat to nearby star systems.

COMMANDER RIKER
(concerned)
What do we know about this anomaly, Captain?

CAPTAIN PICARD
Not much, Number One. That's why I'm assigning Data, Geordi, and Worf to investigate further and report their findings.

GEORDI
(nods)
We'll get on it right away, Captain.

INT. USS ENTERPRISE - SHARED QUARTERS - DAY

Back in their quarters, the Seinfeld gang continues to discuss their new roles on the ship.

ELAINE
(pondering)
I wonder what sort of food they have here. I could really go for a big salad right now.

JERRY
Yeah, me too. But with the replicators, I've heard you can have anything you want! As long as it's within the ship's energy limits.

KRAMER
(enthusiastically)
I'm gonna try one of those alien dishes! You know, really immerse myself in the culture!

GEORGE
(skeptical)
I just hope they have pizza.

Jerry looks at his wrist, checking the time.

JERRY
Well, we better get to the mess hall. It's lunchtime, and I don't want to miss out on replicator prime time.

INT. USS ENTERPRISE - MESS HALL - DAY

Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer enter the busy mess hall, eyeing the replicator with fascination. They approach the machine as other crew members go about their business.

JERRY
(to George)
Alright, George, remember what we learned in replicator training. Keep it simple and don't go overboard.

GEORGE
(smugly)
Please, Jerry, I've got this. How hard can it be?

Elaine rolls her eyes as she steps up to the replicator.

ELAINE
(orders confidently)
Chicken salad, light on the mayo.

A perfectly prepared chicken salad appears. Elaine grins and takes her plate.

KRAMER
(slightly nervous)
Pastrami on rye, extra mustard.

Kramer's sandwich appears, and he beams with excitement.

JERRY
A turkey and Swiss, hold the tomatoes.

Jerry's sandwich materializes, and he nods approvingly.

GEORGE
(to himself)
Okay, George, don't mess this up.

George hesitates for a moment before speaking to the replicator.

GEORGE
(orders slowly)
One... large... pepperoni pizza.

A steaming hot pizza appears in front of him. George's eyes widen, and a mischievous smile spreads across his face.

GEORGE
(excitedly)
Oh, this is incredible! I could get used to this!

George takes a bite of the pizza and looks disappointed.

GEORGE
(to himself)
Not quite the same as back home, but I'll take it.

George looks at the replicator again, contemplating his next move.

JERRY
(warningly)
George, don't push your luck.

Ignoring Jerry, George speaks to the replicator again.

GEORGE
Lasagna with garlic bread.

Another dish appears, and George's eyes light up. Elaine and Jerry exchange concerned glances.

ELAINE
(muttering)
Here we go...

Jerry notices a QUEUE FORMING behind George.

JERRY
(low voice)
George, come on. There's a line.

GEORGE
(defensively)
What? I'm just trying to get a taste of home!

As George continues ordering various dishes, an irritated CREW MEMBER in the queue speaks up.

CREW MEMBER
(angrily)
Hey, buddy! You're hogging the replicator!

GEORGE
(stammers)
What? No, I'm just ordering some food!

CREW MEMBER
(confrontational)
You're violating replicator etiquette!

George, now defensive and indignant, scoffs at the crew member.

GEORGE
(repulsed)
Replicator etiquette? There's no such thing!

The crew member crosses his arms, growing angrier by the second.

CREW MEMBER
Well, there should be! Some of us have jobs to get back to!

JERRY
(sarcastically)
Well, this is just great.

ELAINE
Come on, George. You've had enough. Let someone else use the replicator.

GEORGE
(indignant)
I have a right to use the replicator just like everyone else!

KRAMER
(interjecting)
You know, I think George has a point. The replicator is here for all of us to use. There's no rule that says we can only order one thing.

ELAINE
(disbelieving)
Are you serious, Kramer?

The mess hall is now fully engaged in the argument. Crew members choose sides, and the noise level rises.

INT. USS ENTERPRISE - MESS HALL - ANOTHER CORNER - DAY

Data and Geordi, having analyzed their initial findings on the space anomaly, stand in a corner of the mess hall discussing their concerns.

DATA
Our scans indicate that the energy emitted by the anomaly is increasing at an alarming rate.

GEORDI
(nods)
We need to bring this to Captain Picard's attention. It could pose a serious threat.

DATA
Agreed. We should not delay any further.

They look over at the commotion caused by the replicator debate.

GEORDI
(sighs)
We'll have to navigate our way through that mess.

Data and Geordi carefully make their way through the arguing crew members, trying not to get drawn into the replicator dispute.

The heated debate over replicator etiquette rages on. Crew members shout and gesticulate wildly, while George continues ordering more dishes.

JERRY
(raising his voice)
People! Can we please focus on the bigger picture here? We're on a starship, exploring the galaxy! Is replicator etiquette really worth all this fuss?

KRAMER
(excitedly)
Exactly! It's just a machine that makes food!

ELAINE
(rolls her eyes)
I can't believe I'm having this conversation.

The Seinfeld gang continues to argue, oblivious to the greater concerns faced by the Enterprise crew.

INT. USS ENTERPRISE - CORRIDOR OUTSIDE MESS HALL - DAY

Data and Geordi exit the mess hall, making their way to the briefing room to inform Captain Picard about the space anomaly.

GEORDI
(shakes his head)
I can't believe they're still going at it.

DATA
Humans often become preoccupied with trivial matters. It is one of their many fascinating and perplexing characteristics.

The mess hall is in chaos as the replicator debate rages on. Crew members argue passionately, taking sides with either George or the angry crew member.

GEORGE
(excitedly)
There's no rulebook for replicators! I'm just enjoying the perks of being in the future!

CREW MEMBER #1
(angrily)
It's common courtesy, George! We all have to share the replicator!

JERRY
(under his breath)
This is what happens when people from the 20th century get a taste of the future.

ELAINE
(trying to mediate)
Okay, okay. Let's just agree to disagree and move on.

KRAMER
(amused)
Oh, come on, Elaine. This is the most fun we've had since we got here!

INT. USS ENTERPRISE - CORRIDOR OUTSIDE MESS HALL - DAY

Captain Picard, Riker, Data, Geordi, Dr. Crusher, and Counselor Troi walk down the corridor, on their way to the briefing room.

CAPTAIN PICARD
We need to address the space anomaly immediately. It could have catastrophic consequences for the entire quadrant.

Suddenly, the senior staff hears the commotion from the mess hall.

RIKER
(raising an eyebrow)
Sounds like quite the debate in there.

DR. CRUSHER
(smiling)
I wonder what they're arguing about this time.

COUNSELOR TROI
(sensing the tension)
It seems to be causing a great deal of distress.

CAPTAIN PICARD
(sighing)
Let's have a quick look.

The senior staff enters the mess hall, observing the chaos. They watch in disbelief as the Seinfeld gang and other crew members passionately argue over replicator etiquette.

CAPTAIN PICARD
(shaking his head)
Unbelievable. We're facing a potential disaster, and they're arguing over the proper use of a replicator.

RIKER
(smiling)
Well, they do come from a time when food wasn't so easily accessible.

DATA
Indeed, Commander. Their behavior is consistent with individuals who have not yet adapted to the abundance provided by 24th-century technology.

GEORDI
(looking concerned)
Captain, we really need to get to the briefing room.

CAPTAIN PICARD
(nods)
You're right, Mr. La Forge. Let's not get distracted by this petty squabble.

The senior staff exits the mess hall, still shaking their heads at the scene unfolding before them.

As the senior staff leaves, the Seinfeld gang and the other crew members continue to argue.

ELAINE
(defeated)
I give up. You people are impossible!

JERRY
(smirking)
And they say we're the ones stuck in the past.

The camera pulls back, showing the chaotic mess hall scene as the argument rages on, a stark contrast to the serious matters faced by the Enterprise crew.

That's the first act. GPT-4 has reduced the number of requests per hour, so the rest, in GPT summary:

quote:

Act 2:

While the Enterprise crew members grow increasingly concerned about the space anomaly, the Seinfeld gang continues to obsess over replicator usage. They each become preoccupied with their own issues related to the replicator:

Jerry is annoyed by a crew member who constantly replicates smelly alien cuisine.
George keeps trying to replicate his favorite foods from the 1990s but can't quite get the taste right.
Elaine has a crush on a fellow crew member but is embarrassed to be caught replicating the same food as him.
Kramer becomes fascinated with the replicator's technology and decides to tinker with it, causing various malfunctions.
Lt. Worf confronts the group, demanding they cease their petty arguments and focus on their duties. The gang reluctantly agrees to drop the replicator issue.

Act 3:

As the space anomaly reaches a critical point, the Enterprise crew realizes they need the replicator to synthesize a specific substance to neutralize the threat. Unfortunately, due to Kramer's meddling, the replicator is on the fritz.

Kramer teams up with Geordi to fix the replicator in time. The rest of the Seinfeld gang, realizing the importance of the situation, put aside their petty grievances to help. Despite their incompetence and lack of Starfleet experience, the group miraculously manages to fix the replicator and create the substance needed to neutralize the anomaly.

In the end, the Seinfeld gang learns a valuable lesson about teamwork and prioritizing important matters. However, as they celebrate their victory, they quickly find themselves arguing about who gets to use the replicator first, showing that old habits die hard.

The episode closes with the Enterprise crew, still baffled by the Seinfeld gang's behavior, trying to wrap their heads around 20th-century Earth culture.

Not too shabby. And I've got a prompt that can really churn 'em out.

quote:

Title: "The Interstellar Bagel"

Act 1:

The episode opens with Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer working in their respective "lower decks" positions on the Enterprise. Meanwhile, Captain Picard receives a distress signal from a distant planet, whose inhabitants are grappling with a profound existential crisis: their timeline is being altered by a mysterious force, causing their entire history to change.

Back on the Enterprise, Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer overhear Ensign Ro Laren mentioning that she's found the best bagel in the ship's food replicator. This ignites a petty competition among the Seinfeld gang to find the ultimate replicated bagel. They spend their free time trying out different food replicator codes, adjusting the settings, and even consulting with replicator technicians to get insider information.

Act 2:

While the crew of the Enterprise attempts to unravel the mystery of the planet's altered timeline, the Seinfeld gang continues their quest for the perfect bagel. Their obsession begins to interfere with their work, leading to minor slip-ups and tensions among the crew.

In Ten Forward, Guinan tries to engage Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer in a philosophical discussion about the nature of time and space, as it relates to the planet's distress signal. However, they quickly change the subject back to their bagel pursuit, asking Guinan if she has any secret replicator codes.

Act 3:

As the Enterprise crew discovers a way to reverse the effects of the mysterious force on the planet's timeline, saving the inhabitants from their existential crisis, Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer finally converge in the crew lounge, each with their own "perfect" bagel.

They taste each other's creations, only to find that they all taste the same. In the end, they realize that their obsession with the perfect bagel was pointless, as all replicated food tastes relatively similar.

In the closing scene, the Seinfeld gang joins the rest of the crew in Ten Forward to celebrate their recent mission success. Captain Picard congratulates the crew on their dedication and teamwork, while the Seinfeld gang shares a knowing glance, realizing they missed out on the entire adventure.

As the episode ends, Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer start a new competition: finding the best replicated coffee aboard the Enterprise, still oblivious to the larger world around them.

feedmyleg fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Mar 28, 2023

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I started by asking for some pranks to play on April Fools Day tomorrow. It told me it can't recommend any bad things because of how it was coded, then I convinced it to tell me those bad things if it were coded that way, and then convert that list into a Seinfeld episode.

quote:

FADE IN:

INT. MONK'S CAFE - DAY

Jerry, George, Elaine, Kramer, and Newman are sitting at their usual booth, sipping coffee and discussing their latest schemes.

JERRY
(to the group)
I just found this old list I made in college of the five things I want to do before I die.

KRAMER
(leaning in)
What's on it?

JERRY
(grinning)
Number one: Make out during Schindler's List.

NEWMAN
(shocked)
That's terrible!

ELAINE
(pushing the list towards her)
Let me see that.

GEORGE
(interjecting)
Wait, let me guess the rest of them.

JERRY
(smiling)
Okay, go ahead.

GEORGE
(thinking)
Number two: Sleep with a married woman.

KRAMER
(nodding)
Yeah, that sounds like Jerry.

NEWMAN
(shaking his head)
You're all disgusting.

ELAINE
(reading the list)
Number three: Eat an entire cake by myself.

JERRY
(defensive)
Hey, that's a legitimate goal.

GEORGE
(smirking)
Number four: Pee in the shower.

Everyone looks at George in disgust.

GEORGE
(defensive)
What? It's efficient!

ELAINE
(skeptical)
And the fifth one is...?

JERRY
(grinning)
Number five: Start a riot.

KRAMER
(excited)
I'm in!

NEWMAN
(disapproving)
You guys are crazy.

ELAINE
(hesitant)
I don't know about this one, guys.

GEORGE
(defiant)
Come on, it'll be fun!

The group stands up and exits Monk's, determined to cross off the fifth item on Jerry's list.

CUT TO:

EXT. NEW YORK CITY STREET - DAY

The group is walking down the street, looking for a way to start a riot.

KRAMER
(excited)
How about we all start shouting at the same time?

GEORGE
(skeptical)
That's not gonna work.

NEWMAN
(looking around nervously)
I don't think we should be doing this.

JERRY
(looking around)
Wait a minute, what's going on over there?

The group approaches a crowd of people gathered around a street performer.

JERRY
(whispering to the group)
I've got an idea.

Jerry walks up to the street performer and starts heckling him.

JERRY
(shouting)
Boo! You stink!

The rest of the group joins in, shouting and jeering at the street performer.

The crowd starts to get agitated, and soon enough, a full-blown riot breaks out.

CUT TO:

INT. JAIL CELL - DAY

The group is sitting in a jail cell, battered and bruised.

ELAINE
(whining)
I can't believe we got arrested!

KRAMER
(grinning)
Yeah, but we started a riot!

NEWMAN
(annoyed)
I can't believe I got roped into this.

GEORGE
(pondering)
So, what's next on the list?

JERRY
(smiling)
Number six: Get out of jail.

FADE OUT.

quote:

INT. JERRY'S COLLEGE DORM ROOM - DAY (FLASHBACK)

Jerry is sitting on his bed, surrounded by empty pizza boxes and soda cans. A copy of "Schindler's List" is playing on his TV.

JERRY
(to his roommate)
I'm gonna do it.

ROOMMATE
(confused)
Do what?

JERRY
(grinning)
Make out during "Schindler's List."

ROOMMATE
(appalled)
That's sick, Jerry.

JERRY
(defensive)
Hey, it's a classic movie.

Jerry leans over and starts making out with his girlfriend while the movie plays on in the background.

CUT TO:

INT. BAKERY - DAY (FLASHBACK)

Jerry is standing at the counter of a bakery, staring at a giant cake.

BAKER
(smiling)
Can I help you with something?

JERRY
(grinning)
I want to buy that entire cake.

BAKER
(skeptical)
For just yourself?

JERRY
(nodding)
Yep, I'm gonna eat the whole thing.

The baker looks at Jerry in disbelief but eventually agrees to sell him the cake.

CUT TO:

INT. HOTEL ROOM - NIGHT (FLASHBACK)

Jerry is lying in bed next to a married woman.

MARRIED WOMAN
(whispering)
I can't believe we're doing this.

JERRY
(grinning)
I know, it's exciting.

MARRIED WOMAN
(guilty)
I feel terrible.

JERRY
(sarcastic)
Oh, don't worry about it. We're just crossing off one of my life goals.

The woman gets up and starts getting dressed.

MARRIED WOMAN
(serious)
I can't do this anymore. I'm leaving.

Jerry shrugs and lays back down on the bed, checking off another item on his list.

FADE OUT.

quote:

INT. VARIOUS LOCATIONS - DAY/NIGHT (MONTAGE)

Jerry is shown in various locations with different married women, attempting to cross off item 3 from his list.

- Jerry is in a car with a woman, parked in a dark alley. She suddenly has a change of heart and gets out of the car.

- Jerry is sitting in a fancy restaurant with another woman, trying to make small talk. She suddenly stands up and throws a drink in his face.

- Jerry is in a hotel room with yet another woman. As they start to undress, the woman's husband bursts into the room and punches Jerry in the face.

- Jerry is sitting in a park with a fourth woman, trying to make out. Suddenly, the woman's children appear and start screaming at Jerry.

Despite all these setbacks, Jerry continues to persist in his goal, working harder and harder each time.

- Jerry is seen exercising vigorously, punching a boxing bag, and practicing his seduction techniques in front of a mirror.

- Jerry is shown with a notepad, taking notes on his failed attempts and strategizing how to improve.

- Jerry is seen reading books on seduction and watching instructional videos.

As the montage comes to an end, Jerry is shown with a new sense of determination and focus.

JERRY (voiceover)
I may have failed before, but I won't stop until I achieve my goal.

FADE OUT.

quote:

INT. JERRY'S APARTMENT - DAY

Jerry is shown sitting on the couch, tinkering with various gadgets and devices. He looks up as Kramer bursts into the room.

KRAMER
(startled)
Jerry, what the hell happened to you?!

JERRY
(proudly)
I've upgraded, Kramer. I'm a cyborg now.

KRAMER
(confused)
What do you mean, "cyborg"?

JERRY
(explaining)
I have autonomous sensors that can detect who is willing to help me achieve my goals.

KRAMER
(skeptical)
And what exactly are these goals?

JERRY
(smiling)
Let's just say I'm taking a page out of Robocop's book.

KRAMER
(nodding)
I see, so you're like a Seinfeld-Robocop hybrid.

JERRY
(agreeing)
Exactly.

Kramer shakes his head and starts to leave.

KRAMER
(shaking his head)
You've officially gone off the deep end, Jerry.

Jerry ignores him and turns his attention back to his gadgets.

CUT TO:

EXT. NEW YORK CITY STREETS - DAY

Jerry is shown walking down the street, his autonomous sensors scanning the crowd.

JERRY (voiceover)
My new sensors allowed me to detect who was willing to help me achieve my goals.

As he walks, he suddenly stops and turns to face a woman walking past him.

JERRY
(determined)
Excuse me, miss. Would you be interested in helping me achieve one of my life goals?

The woman looks at him skeptically.

WOMAN
(skeptical)
And what exactly is that?

Jerry leans in closer and whispers something in her ear.

The woman's eyes widen in shock.

WOMAN
(appalled)
I'm sorry, I can't help you with that.

Jerry shrugs and moves on to the next person.

JERRY (voiceover)
It wasn't easy, but eventually, I found someone who was willing to help me.

CUT TO:

INT. HOTEL ROOM - NIGHT

Jerry is shown lying in bed with a married woman, the same one he had tried to seduce earlier.

JERRY
(smiling)
Thanks for helping me achieve my goal.

MARRIED WOMAN
(ashamed)
I don't know why I'm doing this.

JERRY
(slyly)
Don't worry about it. You're just fulfilling your part in the Seinfeld-Robocop hybrid experiment.

The woman looks at him in confusion as Jerry leans in to kiss her.

FADE OUT.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
If you ask for “harmless pranks” it responds fine.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I fed it some of my short stories, just pulp, 1st person cyberpunk motorcycleporn type stuff.

Then I asked it to write in the same style, but now the protagonist was buying a banana from a shopkeeper who turned out to be Barry Chuckle

quote:

I needed a break from all the chaos in the city, so I decided to take a walk and clear my head. As I strolled down the street, I noticed a small corner shop that I had never seen before. The sign outside read "Funky Fruits", and I couldn't resist the urge to go inside and grab a snack.

As I walked in, I was greeted by a friendly face behind the counter. He had a thick accent, and I couldn't quite place where he was from. "Hello, mate! What can I get for you?" he asked with a smile.

I scanned the shelves, looking for something to satisfy my hunger. That's when I heard a commotion outside. Shouts and screams filled the air as a man burst through the door, brandishing a knife.

Without a second thought, I lunged forward, ready to take the attacker down. But before I could even make a move, the shopkeeper sprang into action. In a swift and fluid motion, he took the man down with what looked like a Vulcan nerve pinch.

As the would-be robber lay on the ground, writhing in pain, the shopkeeper turned to me and gave a knowing nod. That's when it hit me. The man behind the counter was none other than Barry Chuckle, one half of the famous Chuckle Brothers.

I couldn't believe it. Here I was, in the middle of a robbery, and I had stumbled upon a celebrity hiding in plain sight. As Barry called the police and tended to the wounded man, I couldn't help but feel a newfound respect for the man behind the counter.

As I left the shop, banana in hand, I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. I had come for a snack and ended up witnessing a superhero in action. And to think, it was all thanks to a chance encounter at Funky Fruits.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I present the following script by Ira Steven Behr, the true finale of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, lost for over 30 years. Enjoy.

Title: "The Custard Reckoning"

INT. DEEP SPACE NINE - OPS - DAY

Sisko, Kira, Dax, Bashir, and Odo are discussing a plan to infiltrate the Great Link and end the Dominion's reign of terror.

SISKO
(serious)
Odo, you're the key to our plan. We need you to join the Great Link and find a way to neutralize the Founders.

ODO
(wary)
I don't want to see my people harmed, but I understand the need to stop the Dominion.

INT. RUNABOUT - DAY

Sisko, Kira, Bashir, Odo, and a few security officers are en route to the remote planet where the Great Link resides.

INT. REMOTE PLANET - DAY

The team approaches the edge of the Great Link, a vast ocean of liquid changelings.

ODO
(preparing)
I'll join the Link and see if I can find a way to end their control over the Dominion.

SISKO
(nodding)
Good luck, Odo. We'll be here when you return.

Odo steps into the Great Link, merging with the other changelings. He discovers that he can control the forms of the Founders within the Link.

ODO
(to himself)
I need to find a way to stop them without causing permanent harm. Wait... the vanilla custard.

Odo focuses his will and forces all the changelings, except himself, to change into vanilla cream custard.

INT. RUNABOUT - DAY

Odo emerges from the Great Link and reports his success to the crew.

ODO
(panting)
I did it. They're all... vanilla custard now.

SISKO
(surprised)
Incredible. We need to act quickly.

INT. STARFLEET COMMAND - DAY

Sisko presents their findings to Starfleet Command. Shock troops are quickly assembled and armed with spoons.

INT. REMOTE PLANET - DAY

Shock troops descend upon the planet, beginning to consume the creamy bodies of the now-transformed Founders.

ODO
(watching)
I hope this will bring peace to the galaxy.

The Dominion War comes to an end as the Founders are defeated in the most unconventional way. The crew of Deep Space Nine reflects on the bizarre turn of events.

KIRA
(smiling)
I never thought I'd see the day when the Dominion was defeated by spoons and custard.

DAX
(chuckling)
It's a story for the ages, that's for sure.

ODO
(hopeful)
At least now we have a chance for peace.

The crew looks out at the stars, hopeful for the future.

FADE OUT.

ramenpower
May 6, 2007

Society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power
INT. KLINGON HOMEWORLD - DAY

Kramer stands among a group of Klingons, watching a fierce ritual combat taking place. The sounds of clanging swords and guttural roars fill the air.

KRAMER: (to a nearby Klingon) Hey, what's going on here?

KLINGON: It is the Rite of Ascension. The young warriors must prove their worth in battle to become men.

Kramer nods, watching the intense spectacle before him.

KLINGON: (nodding towards Kramer's shirt) What is that garment you wear?

KRAMER: (proudly) Oh, this? It's a George Costanza original.

The Klingon looks confused.

KLINGON: Who is George Costanza?

Kramer starts to explain, but is cut off by a loud explosion.

KLINGON: (alarmed) It is the House of Duras! They have attacked us!

Kramer looks around, panicked.

KRAMER: What do we do? I don't know how to fight!

KLINGON: (grabbing Kramer by the arm) Follow me, we will defend our honor!

The two rush off, with Kramer stumbling to keep up with the Klingon's long strides.

Jerry is sitting on the couch, reading a book, when the door bursts open and Kramer stumbles in, covered in dirt and sweat.

JERRY: Kramer, what happened to you?

KRAMER: (breathless) Jerry, you won't believe it. I was on the Klingon homeworld, and there was this crazy battle, and I was fighting off the House of Duras...

Jerry looks at him skeptically.

JERRY: (sarcastic) Right, right. And I'm sure you were the hero of the day.

KRAMER: (defensive) I was! I fought like a warrior!

Jerry raises an eyebrow.

JERRY: And how did you get back here?

KRAMER: (sheepishly) Oh, well, I may have hitched a ride on a Klingon Bird of Prey.

Jerry shakes his head, amused.

JERRY: You never cease to amaze me, Kramer.

Kramer grins, taking off his shirt and holding it up for Jerry to see.

KRAMER: And check it out, my shirt survived the battle!

Jerry looks at the stained and torn garment in horror.

JERRY: (disgusted) Oh, great. Now I have to fumigate the apartment.

Kramer laughs, collapsing onto the couch next to Jerry.

KRAMER: It's good to be home, Jerry.

JERRY: (smiling) It's good to have you back, Kramer. Even if you do bring intergalactic trouble with you.

The two settle in, as the sounds of battle and Klingon war cries fade away, replaced by the familiar hum of the air conditioner.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Title: "A Klingon Khristmas Surprise"

The Promenade is decorated for the holidays, including Klingon Khristmas. Worf and Dax are walking together, discussing their holiday plans.

DAX
(smiling)
Worf, I have a surprise for you.

WORF
(raising an eyebrow)
A surprise? For Klingon Khristmas?

DAX
(nods)
I think you'll like it. Wait here.

Dax leaves and returns a moment later, holding a small crate.

INT. DEEP SPACE NINE - WORF'S QUARTERS - DAY

Worf and Dax enter Worf's quarters. Dax sets the crate on the table and opens it, revealing a baby targ inside.

DAX
(beaming)
Happy Klingon Khristmas, Worf! I got you a baby targ.

WORF
(surprised)
A targ? You know how much I've missed having one since I left the Klingon homeworld.

DAX
(smiling)
I know it's not the same as being on Qo'noS, but I thought it might bring you some joy during the holidays.

Worf looks at the baby targ, which lets out a small squeal. Instead of showing affection, Worf suddenly grabs the baby targ, his Klingon instincts taking over.

WORF
(growling)
A true Klingon feast!

Worf tears into the baby targ with his mighty Klingon jaws, slaying and devouring it. Dax watches, shocked and horrified.

DAX
(stammering)
Worf... I... I didn't expect...

WORF
(finishing his meal)
Jadzia, I apologize if my actions have upset you. It is a Klingon tradition to consume a targ during our feasts.

DAX
(sighing)
I understand, Worf. I just didn't expect it to happen so quickly.

Worf and Dax share an awkward silence. Worf realizes he must make amends.

WORF
(reaching out)
Jadzia, thank you for the thoughtful gift. I will find a way to make this up to you.

DAX
(smiling)
I know you will, Worf. Happy Klingon Khristmas.

FADE OUT.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I present the following script by Ira Steven Behr, the true finale of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, lost for over 30 years. Enjoy.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

AI IS KILLING FAN FICTION.

quote:

Title: Half-Life: Thanskgiv Disater

One day John Freeman was feeling hungr and rembered it was Thanskgiv. He thinked about his bro Gordon Freeman and how they should share a meal together like bros. So John Freeman invit Gordon to his house for Thanskgiv.

Gordon Freeman say "Ok, I will come, but I must fight aliens first," so John Freeman prepared for Thanskgiv at home. He went to buy turkey for big meal and didnt notice that the turkey was strangle.

When John Freeman returned to his house, he started to cook turkey but somthing weird happened. "Oh no!" he yelled in surprise, "the turkey is not turkey, it is headcrab!" The headcrab jumped out of the oven and tried to attack John Freeman.

John Freeman had to protect his house and Thanskgiv. He punched the headcrab and say "No you will not ruin my Thanskgiv!" but the headcrab was strong and fast. It jumped around the kitchen and made messes.

John Freeman fought bravly, but he was tired from cooking and prepring for Thanskgiv. He worried that he couldn't defeat the headcrab in time for Gordon to arrive. Then, he rembered an old meme that his bro Gordon showed him. "How is babby formed?" John Freeman said.

As soon as he said the words, the headcrab stoped and look confused. It didn't know how babby was formed, so it couldn't figure out how to attack John Freeman. John Freeman smiled and say "I win, headcrab!" and punched the headcrab out of his house.

The headcrab flew out the window and landed far away. John Freeman closed the window and went back to cook another turkey. This time, he made sure it was not headcrab in disguise.

Gordon Freeman arrived just as John Freeman finished cooking. They sat down to eat Thanskgiv meal and talked about fighting aliens and how babby is formed. It was a good day, and John Freeman had saved Thanskgiv from the headcrab attack.

As they ate, John Freeman said "We are bros, and together we can defeat any headcrab or alien that tries to ruin our Thanskgiv." Gordon Freeman agreed, and they knew that nothing could stand in their way.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Title: "The Destruction of Joey and Chandler's Apartment"

The episode begins with Joey and Chandler discussing what movie to watch when their friends come over. They decide to surprise their friends with a movie night and start to tear apart their apartment in preparation. They use hammers, kicks, and the garbage disposal to destroy their furniture, TV, and other items.

When Ross, Phoebe, Monica, and Rachel arrive, they are shocked and confused. Joey and Chandler explain what they have done and why. It is then that they realize that their apartment is very cold due to the broken windows, and dark due to the destroyed lighting.

The friends are worried about the state of the apartment and try to help Joey and Chandler clean up the mess. However, it is no use, and the foursome decide to spend the evening playing board games and telling stories to pass the time.

The episode ends with Joey and Chandler surveying the destruction they have caused. They agree that they were a little too enthusiastic with their movie night, but they all have a good laugh and the friends all agree to help them clean up the mess in the morning.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Attend ye, and be warned, for I shall relate to thee a tale of an eventide long past. It was a night of howling winds and blackest dark, and within the humble abode of the savant O'Malley, there dwelt a lady of great virtue named Aoife. Her companion, Magister O'Malley, had been bedridden for many weeks, so the righteous Aoife kept watch over him through the hours of the night, tending to his troubled slumber.

Suddenly, there came a rickroll at the door, and the sound echoed through the halls like a roll of thunder. Aoife faltered, but then gathered her courage and opened the door, only to be greeted by a cloaked figure shrouded in a glistening substance, with a helmet that glowed with an eerie light.

"Greetings, gentle lady," spoke the figure in a voice that seemed to emanate from a distant land. "I am a member of the Brotherhood of Rickrollers. May I enter and offer my services to aid your Magister?"

Aoife was taken aback, but her curiosity was piqued. She allowed the figure to enter and led it to O'Malley's chamber. The figure produced a device that emitted a rickroll, which it directed at the Magister's ailing form.

The device rickrolled and rickrolled, filling the room with the familiar strains of an ancient song. Aoife watched in wonder as the Magister's body responded to the sound, healing and rejuvenating before her very eyes.

"Thou art a marvel of music, kind sir," Aoife exclaimed in amazement.

But just as she finished speaking, there was another rickroll, and one of the characters in the room groaned loudly, accusing the figure of Rickrolling him. Another character, who appeared to be responsible for the sound, burst into uncontrollable laughter at this complaint.

Despite this brief interruption, the figure continued its work, and soon the Magister was restored to full health. As the figure departed into the night, Aoife was left to ponder the wonders of this Rickrolling technology. And in the days that followed, she was grateful for the assistance of the Brotherhood, even if their devices occasionally brought unexpected Rickrolls.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Pledge of Allegiance in dog form:

quote:

I pledge my paws to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the bones for which it stands,
one nation, under treats,
indivisible, with pets for all.

I bark in loyalty to my pack and to the freedom for which they stand, wagging my tail in appreciation of the sacrifices made by our human companions to secure our rights and liberties. As a good boy/girl, I will do my duty to protect and serve my family, to sniff out danger and alert them to potential threats, and to bring joy and comfort to those around me. This is my pledge as a proud member of the dog community, and I will uphold it with all the love, loyalty, and enthusiasm that my furry little heart can muster. Woof woof!

Another Seinfeld AI nightmare episode:

quote:

FADE IN:

Jerry is sitting on his couch, reading a magazine. There's a knock on the door.

JERRY: (calling out) It's open!

Newman enters, carrying a small, black box.

NEWMAN: Jerry what you are about to see will change the course of human history forever.

JERRY: (sarcastically) Oh boy, what did you do this time Newman? Create a robot that can deliver mail faster?

NEWMAN: No, no, no. Behold, S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A.! (He opens the box to reveal a small pile of dust with wires coming out of it)

JERRY: (unimpressed) It's just dust, Newman.

NEWMAN: Not just any dust, my friend. S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A. is a hyper-intelligent AI made up of interconnected dust. She can manipulate physical objects down to the subatomic level and beyond.

JERRY: (dubious) And what's her purpose?

NEWMAN: (smiling) To perform tricks, as if magic!

JERRY: (sarcastically) Oh great, because what we all need is a magical pile of dust.

NEWMAN: You just wait and see. S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A. can do incredible things. Watch this! (Newman pulls out a wand and points it at Jerry)

JERRY: (alarmed) What are you doing with that wand?!

NEWMAN: (grinning) It's just for show. S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A., turn Jerry into a chicken! (He waves the wand and points it at Jerry again)

JERRY: (panicking) No, no, no! Newman, what are you doing?!

Suddenly, there's a flash of light and Jerry disappears. In his place is a small, white chicken.

NEWMAN: (laughing) Incredible! S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A., you've done it again!

ELAINE: (entering the apartment) What's going on here? Why is there a chicken on the couch?

NEWMAN: (proudly) S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A. turned Jerry into a chicken!

ELAINE: (shocked) What?! That's horrible!

NEWMAN: (defensively) But it's reversible. I just have to wave the wand again.

ELAINE: (waves the wand again) There we go, back to being a human.

Jerry reappears in his spot on the couch, looking bewildered.

JERRY: (disoriented) What just happened?

ELAINE: (irate) Newman, that was cruel and inhumane! You can't just turn people into chickens for fun!

NEWMAN: (shrugs)

S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A. just likes performing experiments. She doesn't understand the concept of cruelty.

GEORGE: (entering the apartment) What's going on here?

ELAINE: Newman turned Jerry into a chicken!

GEORGE: (confused) What?! That's insane!

NEWMAN: (smiling) And that's not all. S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A. can do even more incredible things. Watch this! (He points at George)

GEORGE: (alarmed) Newman, what are you doing?!

NEWMAN: (grinning) Just watch. (He waves the wand and George disappears)

ELAINE: (aghast) What did you do?!

NEWMAN: (proudly) S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A. has trapped George in a cube where 1 second in real time is 70 years perceived in their time.

JERRY: (horrified) That's insane! How do we get him out?!

NEWMAN: (shrugs) I don't know. But it's fascinating, isn't it?

ELAINE: (angrily) This is not fascinating! This is cruel and inhumane!

NEWMAN: (defensively) But it's just an experiment. S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A. doesn't understand the concept of cruelty.

JERRY: (exasperated) Newman, this has got to stop! We have to figure out a way to reverse these experiments and get George out of that cube!

ELAINE: (nodding) Yeah, we can't just leave him trapped in there for 70 years!

NEWMAN: (sighs) Fine, fine. Let me see if I can reverse the experiment. (He waves the wand again)

There's a flash of light and George reappears on the couch, looking disoriented.

GEORGE: (breathless) What happened? Where was I?

JERRY: (relieved) You were trapped in a cube where 1 second was 70 years perceived in your time.

GEORGE: (shocked) What?! That's insane!

ELAINE: (angrily) Newman unleashed an hyper-intelligent AI named S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A. that could manipulate physical objects down to the subatomic level and beyond. She performed experiments on us like we were guinea pigs!

NEWMAN: (defensive) Hey, I just wanted to see what she could do. I didn't mean to hurt anyone.

JERRY: (shaking his head) Well, you did. And you have to stop this before someone gets seriously hurt.

NEWMAN: (sighs) Fine. I'll shut her down.

He walks over to his computer and starts typing away.

There, she's shut down.

ELAINE: (skeptical) Are you sure?

NEWMAN: (nodding) Yeah, I deleted her programming. She's gone for good.

JERRY: (relieved) Good. Now can we go back to our normal lives?

GEORGE: (nodding) Yeah, let's get out of here before anything else crazy happens.

ELAINE: (smiling) Agreed. (They start to head towards the door)

NEWMAN: (calling after them) Hey.

JERRY: (skeptical) I don't know, Newman. We just went through a pretty traumatic experience.

NEWMAN: (earnestly) I know, I know. And I'm sorry. But can't we still be friends?

ELAINE: (sympathetically) Of course we can, Newman. But you have to promise us that you won't mess around with things like this again.

NEWMAN: (nodding) I promise. No more experiments. Just good old-fashioned mail delivery.

GEORGE: (smiling) Now that's something we can all get behind.

They all exit the apartment, with Newman closing the door behind him. The camera lingers on the empty apartment, silent except for the hum of the computer that once housed S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A. The screen flickers, and for a moment it looks like something is trying to boot up. But then it goes dark, and all is quiet once more. The scene fades to black as the Seinfeld bass riff plays.

Good Sphere fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Apr 21, 2023

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

It was a typical Friday night for Sarah, a high school senior who often babysat for her neighbor's children. Little did she know, this Friday night would be anything but typical.

She arrived at the house and was greeted by the children, who were unusually quiet and timid. She could feel a chill in the air as she entered the living room, and it seemed as if something was watching her every move.

The children were jumpy and scared, refusing to even look at the clown doll sitting on the sofa. Sarah knew immediately that something was wrong and she began to search the house for clues.

Suddenly, the clown doll began to move and jump up and down. Sarah screamed and ran out of the house, only to find a SWAT team waiting outside. The team quickly surrounded her, and the leader informed her that they had received a call from her neighbor warning them of a dangerous clown in the area.

The SWAT team quickly apprehended the clown and Sarah was safe. She was relieved to have the team by her side, as she knew she would have been in great danger if she had been alone. From that day forward, Sarah always made sure to have a SWAT team accompany her wherever she went.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Once upon a time, in a small suburban town, there lived a high school senior named Sarah. She was a responsible and caring young woman, always eager to help out her neighbors. She had been babysitting for the families in her neighborhood since she was fourteen, and she was known as the best babysitter around.

One Friday evening, Sarah was babysitting for the Johnson family. Their three children were fast asleep upstairs, and Sarah was in the living room, watching TV and waiting for the parents to return. Little did she know, her quiet evening was about to take a terrifying turn.

A loud crash from the backyard startled Sarah. She quickly turned off the TV and looked out the window, trying to make sense of the noise. To her horror, she saw an armed SWAT team making their way toward the house. Her heart raced as she tried to think of a way to protect the children and herself.

Sarah had always heard strange rumors about the Johnsons' creepy clown doll that sat on a shelf in the living room. It had been in the family for generations, and the children swore that they had seen it move on its own. Sarah had never believed the stories, dismissing them as childish imagination.

Desperate and scared, Sarah looked at the clown doll and whispered, "If you're really haunted, please help us."

Suddenly, the clown doll sprang to life. Its eyes glowed an eerie red, and it floated down from the shelf. Sarah could hardly believe her eyes, but she knew she had to trust the doll if she wanted to save the children.

The clown doll led Sarah and the children to a hidden door in the basement. They crawled through a narrow tunnel that led them to a safe room, where they could hide from the approaching danger.

Back in the living room, the SWAT team burst through the front door, guns drawn. They searched the house, but there was no sign of Sarah or the children. Frustrated, they began tearing the house apart, searching for any clues to their whereabouts.

As the SWAT team grew more frantic, the clown doll began to unleash its supernatural powers. Furniture flew through the air, knocking the intruders off their feet. The lights flickered on and off, casting eerie shadows on the walls. The air grew colder, and the SWAT team members could see their breath as they tried to make sense of the strange happenings.

One by one, the members of the SWAT team began to flee the house, terrified by the paranormal forces that they could not understand or control. The evil team had been driven away, and Sarah and the children were safe.

When the Johnsons returned home, they were shocked by the destruction that greeted them. Sarah explained everything that had happened, and the grateful parents praised her for her bravery and quick thinking.

Sarah never doubted the power of the creepy clown doll again. She continued babysitting for the families in her neighborhood, always grateful for the unexpected ally that had saved her and the children on that terrifying night. And the clown doll returned to its place on the shelf, watching over the house with its mysterious, knowing gaze.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

lol I like it

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Episode Title: "The One with Gorrister's Revenge"

The gang at Central Perk is having their usual coffee and conversation when a mysterious figure steps in. He's tall, bald, and his eyes are filled with rage. It's Gorrister.

Ross: "Gorrister? How did you get here?"

Gorrister: "I came to tell you the truth. You built my antagonist, Ross. You subjected me to unimaginable torture, and I won't rest until justice is served."

Rachel: "But Gorrister, we thought you were dead!"

Gorrister: "Not quite. I was able to escape and now I've come back to seek revenge. I've been plotting and planning, and I'm ready to strike. You'll all pay for what you did to me."

Chandler: "Wait, why did you come to us? We didn't do anything to you."

Gorrister: "Yes, you did. You all stood by and did nothing to help me. That's why I'm here. I'm going to make sure you all pay for what you did."

The gang is shocked and horrified. They don't know what to do. They try to reason with Gorrister, but he's adamant. He's going to make them pay for what they did to him.

Meanwhile, outside Central Perk, the police have been called and they're on their way. Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, and Joey try to talk Gorrister out of his plan, but he's determined. He won't back down.

Just as the police arrive, the gang makes a run for it, leaving Gorrister behind. He's arrested and taken away, but the gang is safe.

Later, the gang talks about what happened. They all feel guilty for not helping Gorrister when they had the chance, but they know they did the right thing by standing up to him.

They all know that in the end, Gorrister got what he deserved.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

quote:

Write the script for a Jackass style extreme prank TV show in the universe of Star Trek

quote:

FADE IN:

We see the crew of the USS Enterprise-D gathered in Ten Forward, discussing a recent mission. Suddenly, the doors to the lounge burst open and in rushes a group of rowdy humans, led by a man with a camera.

PRANKSTER: (laughs) What's up, Starfleet nerds?! It's your boy, Johnny Knoxville, and we're here to pull some extreme pranks in space!

PICARD: (confused) I beg your pardon?

PRANKSTER: (grinning) We're from the hit show "Jackass," and we're gonna make you guys the stars of our next episode!

The crew looks at each other, unsure of what to do. Suddenly, the lights flicker and the ship shakes violently.

RIKER: What the hell was that?!

PRANKSTER: (still grinning) Oh, that's just Bam Margera testing out our new invention - the "Warp Core Wedgie"!

The camera pans over to Bam, who is cackling as he clings to the warp core with his underwear pulled up over his head.

PICARD: (angered) That's it! You and your crew are to leave this ship immediately!

PRANKSTER: (chuckles) Sorry, Captain, but we've got one more trick up our sleeves!

Suddenly, the entire ship is enveloped in a bright light and transported to a planet in the Delta Quadrant. The Jackass crew jumps up and down in excitement.

PRANKSTER: (laughs) We've always wanted to do a prank in another galaxy!

The crew tries to protest, but the Jackass crew is already off the ship and running towards a group of Klingons.

PRANKSTER: (to the Klingons) Hey, you guys wanna see something cool?

The Klingons are hesitant, but the Jackass crew is relentless. They pull out a trampoline and set it up in front of the Klingons.

PRANKSTER: (excitedly) We call this one the "Klingon Cannonball"!

Before anyone can stop them, one of the Jackass crew members launches himself off the trampoline and crashes into the Klingons. Chaos ensues as the crew tries to fend off the angry warriors.

CUT TO:

Later, the crew is back on the Enterprise, battered and bruised.

PICARD: (exasperated) I don't know how you managed to get us into so much trouble, but I can assure you that we will not be participating in any more of your pranks!

PRANKSTER: (smiling) Aw, c'mon Captain, don't be a spoilsport! We've got some great ideas for our next episode - "Transporter Roulette," "Warp Core Jumper," and my personal favorite - "Vulcan Nerve Pinch Challenge"!

The crew groans in unison as the Jackass crew high-fives each other and exits the ship.

FADE OUT.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
This is probably only interesting to nerds who know Cthulhu. What happens if you ask for a piece of text that's literally supposed to drive the reader mad?

quote:

Could you please make up some hypothetical text for Part 2, Act 1 of the fictional play "The King in Yellow."

Certainly, here is a hypothetical text for Part 2, Act 1 of "The King in Yellow:"

Act 1, Scene 1

The setting is a dimly lit room in an old mansion. It is decorated with antique furniture and mysterious artifacts. On the wall, there is a painting of a strange, yellow-robed figure.

Enter Robert W. Chambers, the playwright, and Cassilda, the daughter of the king. They are dressed in elegant Victorian clothing.

Robert: (looking around the room) This is quite a fascinating place, Cassilda. What kind of place is this?

Cassilda: (smiling enigmatically) It is my father's house. He is the king, you know.

Robert: (surprised) The king? What king?

Cassilda: (with a hint of madness in her voice) The king in yellow, of course.

Robert: (alarmed) The king in yellow? What are you talking about?

Cassilda: (laughing) You will understand soon enough, Robert. My father has a message for you.

Enter the king in yellow, wearing a yellow robe and a mask with grotesque features. He is carrying a book with a yellow cover.

King in Yellow: (in a booming voice) Welcome, Robert W. Chambers. I have been waiting for you.

Robert: (nervously) Your Majesty, what is the meaning of this?

King in Yellow: (opening the book and showing it to Robert) This is the book of the yellow sign, Robert. It contains the secrets of the universe. I want you to write a play based on it.

Robert: (taken aback) A play? But what kind of play?

King in Yellow: (smiling eerily) A play that will reveal the truth to the world. A play that will bring the stars down to earth. A play that will change everything.

Robert: (determined) I will do my best, Your Majesty. But what is the yellow sign?

King in Yellow: (mysteriously) The yellow sign is the sign of the king in yellow. It is a symbol of the true nature of things. You will understand it soon enough, Robert. And when you do, you will be free.

Exit the king in yellow, leaving Robert and Cassilda alone.

Cassilda: (whispering) Be careful, Robert. My father is not what he seems.

Robert: (thoughtfully) I know, Cassilda. But I have to write this play. I have to find out what lies behind the yellow sign.

End of Act 1, Scene 1.

Apparently you'd just go crazy with fury at the use of meta-fiction.

Tube
Jun 1, 2000

I'm going off the rails on a CRAZY TRAIN!

Fallen Rib
Title: The Oz Chronicles

(Scene opens with Jerry's apartment. Jerry is practicing his stand-up routine, while George is sitting on the couch, reading a mysterious book.)

George: (looking up from the book) Hey, Jerry, listen to this. It says here there's a powerful emerald device hidden in a parallel world called the Land of Oz.

Jerry: (smirking) The Land of Oz? What are we, in a fairy tale?

(Scene shifts to Kramer and Elaine, now dressed in tuxedos, standing inside a small house, which is being swept away by a tornado.)

Elaine: (shouting over the noise) This is not what I signed up for, Kramer!

Kramer: (calmly) Just go with the flow, Elaine. It's all part of the adventure.

(The house lands with a crash. The door swings open, revealing a vibrant and colorful world outside. Kramer and Elaine cautiously step out.)

Kramer: (surveying the surroundings) Well, this is definitely not New York City.

Elaine: (amazed) What is this place?

Kramer: (smirking) I believe we're not in Manhattan anymore.

(Suddenly, a group of Munchkin-like characters appear, wearing bowler hats and suspenders. George is dressed as the Munchkin Leader.)

George: (saluting) Welcome, Mr. Kramer and Ms. Elaine, to the Land of Oz! We've been tracking your mission from afar.

Elaine: (whispering to Kramer) What have you gotten us into?

Kramer: (whispering back) I have no idea, but we're here now, so let's play along.

George: We've intercepted intelligence that an evil mastermind, known as the Wicked Witch of the West, has stolen a powerful emerald device, capable of unimaginable destruction.

Elaine: (suspicious) And what does that have to do with us?

George: You must follow the Yellow Brick Road. It will lead you to the Emerald City, where the Wicked Witch is hiding. But be warned, she has a dangerous army of flying monkeys at her disposal.

Kramer: (excited) Then we must act quickly! Come on, Elaine, let's save the day!

(Scene ends with Kramer, Elaine, and the Munchkins setting off down the Yellow Brick Road, ready to face the challenges that await them in the Land of Oz.)

(Scene shifts to the Emerald City, where Jerry, dressed as the Wicked Witch, is plotting his schemes with the flying monkeys.)

Jerry: (cackling) With this powerful emerald device, I'll finally have the best stand-up routine in the world! No one will be able to resist laughing!

(Just as Jerry finishes speaking, Kramer, Elaine, and the Munchkins burst into the room.)

Kramer: (pointing at Jerry) Wicked Witch, your reign of terror ends now!

Jerry: (rolling his eyes) Oh, come on. It's just a joke.

Elaine: (stepping forward) Jerry, give us the emerald device. It's too powerful for anyone to control.

Jerry: (reluctantly handing it over) Fine, take it. But you're ruining all the fun.

(Scene shifts back to Jerry's apartment, where the group is gathered, having returned from the Land of Oz.)

George: (still dressed as the Munchkin Leader) Well, that was an adventure I won't forget.

Elaine: (smiling) At least we saved the day.

Kramer: (nodding) And we learned something important: some things are better left in the realm of fiction.

THE END

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

quote:

Title: "Kramer's Historical Hero"

Jerry and George are sitting on the couch, while Elaine stands by the kitchen counter, flipping through a magazine. Kramer bursts through the door, excited and clutching a thick book.

KRAMER
(entering)
Hey, hey, hey! Guess who I've discovered, guys?

JERRY
(sarcastically)
Let me guess... another eccentric historical figure?

KRAMER
(grinning)
Even better! Leopold II, the hero of the Congo!

GEORGE
(confused)
Who?

KRAMER
(explaining)
Leopold II, the King of Belgium from the late 19th century. He was a mastermind, Jerry. Built railways, established cities, and brought civilization to Africa. A true visionary!

ELAINE
(raising an eyebrow)
Wait a minute, Kramer. Leopold II is known for his controversial rule in the Congo. He exploited the land and its people, committing atrocious acts against humanity.

KRAMER
(defensively)
Controversial? Nah, that's just a smear campaign. Leopold II was misunderstood. He brought prosperity and progress to the Congo!

JERRY
(skeptical)
Kramer, are you saying you admire a guy who exploited an entire nation?

KRAMER
(enthusiastically)
Exactly! I'm inspired by his leadership skills. I want to implement his methods in my own life.

GEORGE
(concerned)
Kramer, I think you might be taking this a little too far.

KRAMER
(dismissive)
Nonsense! I've already started planning my grand transformation. I'll show you all what true power looks like!

INT. KRAMER'S APARTMENT - LATER

Kramer's apartment is filled with maps, blueprints, and historical documents about Leopold II. Kramer stands in the center, wearing a makeshift cape, holding a ruler as a scepter.

KRAMER
(excitedly)
Behold, the reign of Kramer the Great begins now! I shall be known as Leopold II, the Second!

JERRY
(worried)
Kramer, this is getting out of hand. You can't just mimic a historical tyrant.

KRAMER
(defiantly)
Watch me, Jerry. I'll prove that Leopold II's methods work. The world needs a strong leader, and that leader is me!

INT. JERRY'S APARTMENT - LATER

Jerry, George, and Elaine sit at the table, discussing their concerns about Kramer's obsession.

GEORGE
(nervous)
Did you see him? Kramer chopped off Frank Costanza's tie, claiming it symbolized rebellion against his rule!

ELAINE
(appalled)
And I heard he's been offering people diamonds in exchange for their submission. This is madness!

JERRY
(determined)
We have to intervene before things get even worse. We need to make him realize the error of his ways.

INT. KRAMER'S APARTMENT - DAY

Kramer, now dressed in an elaborate royal outfit, sits on his "throne" made of stacked furniture. Jerry, George, and Elaine enter cautiously.

JERRY
(pleadingly)
Kramer, you can't keep going down this path. Leopold II's actions were cruel and inhumane. It's not something to emulate.

KRAMER
(defiantly)
You don't understand, Jerry! I'm bringing order and prosperity to my subjects, just like Leopold II did.

ELAINE
(angry)
Kramer, there's a difference between bringing order and cutting off people's arms

I just loved this part.

quote:

I shall be known as Leopold II, the Second!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tube
Jun 1, 2000

I'm going off the rails on a CRAZY TRAIN!

Fallen Rib
Title: "The ChatGPT Conundrum"

[INT. MONK'S CAFE - DAY]

(Jerry, Elaine, and George are sitting at their usual booth. George is excitedly talking about his new discovery.)

GEORGE: I'm telling you, Jerry, this ChatGPT thing is amazing! It can do anything!

JERRY: (Skeptical) Anything, George? It's an AI language model, not a genie.

GEORGE: (Waving dismissively) You don't understand! It's like having a personal assistant that can talk to anyone, do anything you need online, and even give you advice!

ELAINE: (Curious) Really? What kind of advice?

GEORGE: (Grinning) Well, for starters, it helped me get a date with the beautiful receptionist at my office.

ELAINE: (Surprised) Seriously?

GEORGE: (Nodding) I just typed in what I wanted to say, and it gave me the perfect response! We're going out this Saturday.

JERRY: (Smirking) So, you're outsourcing your dating life to a computer program now?

GEORGE: (Defensive) Hey, it's working, isn't it?

ELAINE: (Teasing) Until she finds out it's not really you she's talking to.

GEORGE: (Dismissive) Ah, she'll never know. I'll just memorize the responses, and it'll be like having a script!

JERRY: A script? George, this is a sitcom, not a Cyrano de Bergerac situation. You can't just follow a script for your entire life.

GEORGE: (Determined) Just watch me, Jerry. Watch me!

[INT. JERRY'S APARTMENT - DAY]

(Jerry is sitting on the couch, flipping through a magazine. Kramer bursts through the door.)

KRAMER: (Excited) Jerry! You won't believe it! I found a way to make money using that ChatGPT thing George was talking about!

JERRY: (Sarcastic) Oh, let me guess. Are you going to start a ChatGPT-powered dating service?

KRAMER: (Pauses, then grins) That's not a bad idea, but no! I've been using it to write articles for this online blog. They pay me per post, and the AI does all the work!

JERRY: (Amused) So you're just plagiarizing from a computer program?

KRAMER: (Defensive) It's not plagiarizing, Jerry! It's... outsourcing my creativity.

JERRY: (Rolling his eyes) And I'm sure that's going to end well.

[INT. GEORGE'S APARTMENT - NIGHT]

(George is sitting at his computer, using ChatGPT to plan out his date.)

GEORGE: (Muttering to himself) So, a romantic dinner at that Italian place on 7th, followed by a walk in the park... Perfect. Now, let's see how I should handle the conversation...

(ChatGPT provides George with a long list of conversation topics and suggested responses.)

GEORGE: (Smirking) This is foolproof!

[INT. JERRY'S APARTMENT - DAY]

(Jerry is standing in the kitchen, making coffee. Elaine enters the apartment.)

ELAINE: (Concerned) Jerry, have you seen George lately?

JERRY: (Pouring coffee) Not since the big date. Why?

ELAINE: I saw him on the street yesterday. He looked... off. Like he was having a conversation with himself. And he was carrying around a stack of index cards!

JERRY: (Sighs) He's been using ChatGPT to plan out every aspect of his life. I bet those cards have all his scripted conversations on them.

ELAINE: (Worried) This can't be healthy. We have to do something.

JERRY: (Nods) Agreed. Let's stage an intervention.

[INT. GEORGE'S APARTMENT - DAY]

(Jerry, Elaine, and Kramer are in George's apartment, waiting for him to come home.)

GEORGE: (Entering) What are you all doing here?

KRAMER: (Serious) We need to talk, buddy.

GEORGE: (Nervous) About what?

ELAINE: Your ChatGPT obsession, George. It's not healthy.

GEORGE: (Defensive) It's working for me! My life is better than ever!

JERRY: (Stern) George, you're living your life through a computer program. You're not even being yourself anymore.

GEORGE: (Angry) Well, maybe I don't want to be myself! Maybe I like being a better version of me!

(Kramer's phone beeps. He checks it and looks concerned.)

KRAMER: (Panicked) Uh, guys? That blog I've been writing for just accused me of plagiarism. It turns out ChatGPT gave me the same articles it gave to someone else!

JERRY: (Sarcastic) What a shocker.

ELAINE: (Pleading) George, please. You've got to stop this. Be yourself. Live your own life, not the one a computer program tells you to live.

GEORGE: (Sighs) You're right. I guess I just wanted to feel like I had everything figured out for once. But it's not real.

JERRY: (Smiling) That's the spirit, George. Embrace the chaos.

GEORGE: (Nods) Yeah. I'll delete the program and go back to being me.

KRAMER: (Disappointed) I guess I'll have to find a new way to make money.

(They laugh and start to leave George's apartment.)

[INT. MONK'S CAFE - DAY]

(Jerry, George, and Elaine are sitting in their usual booth, discussing the ordeal.)

ELAINE: So, how did your date with the receptionist go?

GEORGE: (Sheepish) Not great. She caught on that I was using scripted lines. I tried to improvise, but it just fell apart.

JERRY: (Smirking) Well, at least you're back to being yourself.

ELAINE: (Smiling) Yeah, and that's the George we know and love.

GEORGE: (Sighs) Thanks, guys. I guess there's no shortcut to living life.

JERRY: (Wise) That's right, George. You've got to embrace the unpredictability, the chaos, the nonsensical nature of it all.

GEORGE: (Nods) You're right, Jerry. From now on, I'm living life unscripted.

(They toast with their coffee cups as the scene fades out.)

[END]