Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Plutonis posted:

Oh my god everyone, they cancelled High on Life 2 after Justin Roiland was found out to perform Akuma's Raging Demon on his wife.

Oh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Feel like this is relevant. If anyone needs to reach me, I'm available on discord as KushAndCatboys#7144

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

“I’m Prison Rick!” - Justin Roiland after being convicted of felony domestic violence charges in connection to a 2020 incident.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

“I’m Prison Rick!” - Justin Roiland after being convicted of felony domestic violence charges in connection to a 2020 incident.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Smirking_Serpent posted:

----------------

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Prison Szechuan Sauce: Spicy Nacho Cheese Doritos (pulverized), 3x Ketchup Packets, 1x melted Twizzler from the radiator, and Ramen Seasoning to Taste

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Lmfao

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

----------------

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Prison Szechuan Sauce: Spicy Nacho Cheese Doritos (pulverized), 3x Ketchup Packets, 1x melted Twizzler from the radiator, and Ramen Seasoning to Taste

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

----------------

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Beat on Wife's iconic talking divorce paper

----------------

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://twitter.com/MartyAmericaUSA/status/1614708938011774976?s=20 wtf

----------------

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

That Little Demon posted:

How quickly the decriers of comedy become the
opinions we want to hear

----------------

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Can't believe the guy whose cartoon contained constant episode plotlines about teenagers sucking and loving is weird about teenagers and sex. It's always the quiet extremely loud, shrill, perverted ones

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smirking_Serpent posted:

----------------

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I hope they kill him, legally.

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmfao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cmg3l8Ro2dV/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

RISKY CLICK OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
loling again at prison Rick

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

“yeah well he won’t be “loling” in prison, if you know what I mean” - every GBS poster