Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I will play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Maerlyn posted:

##vote Grandi

He knows why.

So what you are saying here, is that as a Christmas-town hero, who prevented every single death last year, and brought the perpetrators to face the justice they so richly deserve, I am too dangerous to keep around.
Rather than hoisting me on my richly deserved laurels of mistletoe, you want to get rid of me... Afraid I'm gonna sniff you out again Maer?
##vote Maerlyn

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Maerlyn posted:

Perhaps this time it is I who will sniff YOU out.

How dare you, I smell of pine and reindeer excrement!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

No.

##vote Voodoo

Why did you do this to me.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Now you are going to break my YouTube algorithm too!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

My Second Re-Reg posted:

Oh, wow, we've got a full whole 2+ days of this, huh?

Or we can just turbo Voodoo.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

What is more in the Christmas spirit than a Voodoo turbo?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

The home is where the heart is, so so your real home's in your chest!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hal Insandenza posted:

Maer voodoo scumteam, game over

I can see it. Line 'em up, knock 'em down.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##vote Maerlyn

My streak in Christmas games continues!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Maerlyn posted:

For folks who don't know, I tripped over myself trying to save scum Shell (my partner) in last year's Opop game.

Writing was on the wall, it was a last second bus you tripped over.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sandy, he was around and posting, but neither for nor against the Voodoo turbo. It was jokey stuff, but I could see that.

But it's you Maer, you tried to derail the Voodoo vote here:

Maerlyn posted:

I haven't clicked on any of those links and I'm probably better off not.

I'm gonna ##vote Hal because I didn't like this post:

Feels a little heavy handed, this "our" side business.

Before getting scared off by MSSR and Hal.

Hal Insandenza posted:

Maer voodoo scumteam, game over

My Second Re-Reg posted:

Maer. C'mon. We've got a perfectly good kill all lined up, right here and ready to go. We can make the dream of a short D1 into reality with just one more vote.

Won't you help us save the holidays? Please, Maer?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Maerlyn posted:

I haven't clicked on any of those links and I'm probably better off not.

I'm gonna ##vote Hal because I didn't like this post:

Feels a little heavy handed, this "our" side business.

Like this post is so bad. It's looking for a scumslip because it's all you have to try and stop the Voodoo train. And you hammered Voodoo like 2 hours later. Nothing changed in the landscape, except the game slipping through your fingers.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

My Second Re-Reg posted:

Nah, that's why I think Grandi is scum, he focused solely on Maer and didn't respond to anyone saying he looked scummy. Then, out of the two people who called him scummy (me and Circl), one of us died.

I mean, the day lasted all of 5 minutes (well 3 hours, but it felt like 5 minutes). I focused on Maer because I thought Maer was scum. There wasn't a huge amount of discourse that I was ignoring, just people who floated that it could be me. There was nothing to rebut there, because there was nothing there.

I did say Sand was my number 2 yesterday, but I'm not so sure today. I don't think Sand would have killed spork N1.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sandwolf is a vet who would be less likely to kill a newer player like Spork N1, it feels distasteful and unsandylike.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

It’s true, I’d have killed you or Hal ofc

Yup, kill choice overrides you not participating in the turbo in my reads.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I disagree.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I think it's Anon.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

No I don't. Dammit. Could be Hal.
Could be mssr.
Don't think it's sandy.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

It's not me, vOv. Merry Christmas and good luck.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Wait, it's 6 alive. You need 4. If you don't get shwinn I'm still good for the day.

(I will hammer myself if it's that or a no execute, but I will have a moral victory!)

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

If it's me today, I think it's MSSR over Hal btw. But I'll be dead and you'll have to make that decision.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hal Insandenza posted:

Oh ok. Wait is almost deadline?

Votefinder is down, I have no idea. But that would be sad that the day happened all on a weekend, I have not read like anything.
Not that there is much, d1 and d2 were rapid balls of gloriousness.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hal Insandenza posted:

Why not Anon?

The way he did the Voodoo vote felt good. He got on early, and then applied pressure.
It could be a bus, but it doesn't feel like a bus.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Could be shwinn too I guess, but I don't think he'd put himself on the line for me if he were scum. There is very little value add there if he does that as scum.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

So Sandwolf + Shwinn are my towncore.

Then it goes MSSR > Hal > Anon in order of preference.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Quintuple post!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (6): AnonymousNarcotics, Grandicap, Hal Insandenza, My Second Re-Reg, Sandwolf, shwinnebego

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 19th, 2022 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 3 days, 8 hours.

Deadline is tomorrow.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Anyone wanna do the actual vote count? JEEZ HOW DID PEOPLE PLAY MAFIA BEFORE VF

No, I am working under the assumption I am still alive, and until I am told otherwise I will still be here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

shwinnebego posted:

aight let's move this along ##vote grandicap

Et tu shwinnebego?