Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
i'll pllay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

ooooh ohoooooh ! You're feeling vbery sleepy !!!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

alright see you folks at deadline

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I work in an office now. I have a big cubical. It's very much a temporary thing, but it's very wonderful. I have my own little island. My coworkers are clean and very kind. They're knowledgeable and helpful. Every day is a blessing.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

wologar posted:

I meant that from all the times we've played together, she'd thought I was scum all but once (hence "she's only seen me as town once"). And I've always been town.

It's a good thing my opinion is in my head so you can't use my secret opinion of you as a gauge. For my real opinion for you as a gauge of my real alignment.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Maerlyn posted:

Eh people seem to be going from jokey to serious very rapidly and it's weird. There's about a day left before deadline though so here's what's jumped out at me so far:

I did get weird vibes from wolo's vote on green wing before Cena had even started the game; I always have this feeling of wolo being kinda aloof and like I commented he seemed oddly eager. The arsonist comment was weird too initially but I had forgotten that Milton burned the building down, I just remember him as freaking out about his stapler.

Setup spec in general or in Cena games is risky though; he put a Matrix character in HOA mafia, lol. I don't know that it makes sense to have an arsonist in a 15 player game but I'm not gonna worry about that too much for now.

Tentative town vibe on Plastic because I don't see him doing stuff like this if scum:

Sand already said as much but it's a little more direct than I expect from Plastic.

Powerful "town" vibes from Mae, I'm going to blindly trust her dark vote.

##vote wologar

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Binus will you make a town call on me?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I would vote sandwolf for claiming this early under no pressure, seems sussy

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

if someone has a vig, you should vig me because it would be funny

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote RWC

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Illu is acting very suspiciously

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote mae

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

There's still enough time to vote mae out, don't give up folks

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Rhymes With Clue posted:

What the hell. ##vote b- for piling on me with no justification whatsoever and starting a whole trainwreck.

don't give up Rymes with Clue

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Humalong posted:

Rather than voting the voice of town players everywhere.

Don't give up humalong!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Grandicap posted:

I too am not a mason.

don't give up grandicap!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Maerlyn posted:

Wait did Rhymes claim and I missed it?

don't give up mae!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

Whoa I didn’t realize that rhymes was -1

Don't give up B-!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Don't give up!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote rwc

going to bed, back to da office tomorrow2

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Lol, I'm town doctor, the hypnotist from office space

I was had just finished showering, and was relaxing watching tv when I nearly missed the deadline.

I had a cmvote on RWC, where they were -1, an hour away from deadline. Not my fault idiot town (majority plus) didn't want to ensure lunch.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Grandicap posted:

I'm not going to defend myself, I actively campaigned against executing scum, but I hope people see I was wrong not scum.

I think Grandy jumping on a turbo is probably the least likely to be town vote on this lmao

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Illusionis posted:

I'm going with Toal for that no lunch performance ##vote Toalpaz

IA also looks pretty bad there, but I think Toal is worse.

Could also do illusionis,

Just because, is lesion read of me is the same yesterday and today. And to me that is a scum mind. I felt like they were more engaged in the other game I played.

I would vote Grandy and illusion

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Idle Amalgam posted:

*Holds up hands semi-suggestively.*

What if?...

Maer and Anarc are both scum.

If you read May's posts, it's a pretty big bus of RYC. I think that Emma is likely town, I tried to doctor her last night. Yes because it would look bad for me if she was night killed and was town.
For the same reason I almost doctored RYC

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I am town doctor folx

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote grandi

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

wologar posted:

And today has the gall to say that idiot town didn't hammer, yeah. I'm only not voting Toal because of her claim.

Oh sorry, it does sound better like this doesn't it.

Grandicap posted:

I'm torn between ignoring it, or saying something, but I absolutely did try and swing the execution away from RWC yesterday. I didn't see it. I was wrong.

Would you rather have someone telling you how it is or are you going to trust a no claim, sniveling for town forgiveness after trying to defend scum, and turboing a town player.

Really, both of our posts are excuses but one is packaged so as to make you not want to vote him, the other is the frank truth.

Grandi unvoted for me but is interested in hammering doc claim. He has no other leads other than defending himself today and no day 1 theory other than defending rwc.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I was just stirring poo poo, RWC happened to be scum though so lmfao.

I think last minute swings are hilarious.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

So I'm going to explain what I thought was funny. You know how during the climax of games like Dangan Ronpa or Undertale there are scenes where the protagonist rallies the team out of a stupor to fight the good fight against the antagonist? I thought it would be funny to randomly defend a nobody to swing onto a person I didn't have a read on, just to see what would happen.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Green wings you pretty much have to vote someone else because otherwise you're with no counter claim I am in fact the town doctor heehee. I think you should present another case for or against grandi/IA

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Hey Toal, who the hell is scum because you've been waving that Doctor claim around and using it as an excuse to not help at all.

:cawg:

Wouldn't be the first time I've been executed as town doc, wouldn't even be the second.

Hahaha. I have a vote plastic, you're the one on the fence here.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Grandi cloaca imo game solved binus right ia hero

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Are you ignoring the fact that plastic doesn't have a case

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

You can hold off on voting me as long as you want, you can say I'm tunneling you by trying to Thunderdome us, but until you all present viable serious alternatives while I am 1 on votes, you are passively arguing to lunch town doctor claim in the most cowardly scummy way available to you.

At plastic and grandi.

I've seen this scum game before, and you're both playing in such a way to end up with town doc execution without saying the words so that people can't argue you wanted this.

Hence 20 questions with me. I don't have to come up with alternative scenarios where you're town. I don't have to come up with alternative cases to grandi. I want to kill grandi.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

lol I'm not, and apparently I have an insane persecution complex. lol

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm inclined plastic or GW rn grandi.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Yeah IAs use of the vig is uncountered and also extremely pro town rational.

Sandwolf posted:

“with no counter claim I am the town doctor” is false, would be true in an open setup game but we don’t have that here

Do you think it's the best thing to do today to execute me?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

Have I said that anywhere?

Sandwolf posted:

Honestly, I’m beginning to lean that way myself

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Do I think scum grandi would tear this town apart, yeah,

But I'd vote an

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

PlasticAutomaton posted:

##Vote: Maerlyn

This just feels disingenous at this point.

Okay. Scrundicap/ScuAN, and Scuastic