Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Pinocchio but he’s a realdoll with working holes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
There was an old lady who lived in a shoe

She had so many kids her uterus fell out!

Oh!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Mother Goose? I hosed her.

Oh!

etc.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Jack and Jill went up a hill to fetch a bucket of water but the hill had turned into dust and all the water evaporated due to climate change induced desertification

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The gingerbread man but he is running because he is an irl ginger and everybody in town watched too much south park and have an extraordinary amount of pitchforks and/or shotguns

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Peters wife didnt like living in a pumpkin shell at first but thanks to the economy shes renting it out at 2400/month and living pretty in nice estate in the countryside

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Little Red Riding Hood meeting the Big Bad Wolf disguised as grandma but he breaks into a solemn dirge telling her grandma died 3 years ago due to kidney failure and her ashes are in the jar above the fireplace

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The story of the guy talking to a fish getting every wish when he comes back home and blows it by telling the fish to make him God but the fish is an r/atheist reddit user and the rest of the story is a 4 hour synopsis of Goblin Slayer

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

snow white and the 7 simps: an OnlyFans original

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood but she's trans and the big bad wolf is a conservative

Hansel and Gretel but they just have a nice dinner at the Witch's house and then she helps them get home and they remain close friends and when they both turn 18 they become her subs but she burns herself in her oven when accusations of child grooming start to mount

The Boy Who Cried Wolf but he makes millions putting the villagers panicked reactions on TikTok

Jack and the Beanstalk but what he trades the cow for is an NFT that's a picture of a pile of beans

Anne Rice's "The Taking of Sleeping Beauty"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

bossy lady posted:

snow white and the 7 simps: an OnlyFans original

This was already updated as Ho White and the Seven Dwarves :cmon:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The Three Little Pigs but the wolf is the landowner that jacked up rent by 50% just in time for the holidays

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

There was an old lady who lived in a shoe

She had so many kids her uterus fell out!

Oh!

kntfkr posted:

Mother Goose? I hosed her.

Oh!

etc.

EorayMel posted:

Jack and Jill went up a hill to fetch a bucket of water but the hill had turned into dust and all the water evaporated due to climate change induced desertification

These are nursery rhymes you simpletons

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

What if they got updated to be nursery rhymes what then bitch????????????? :slick:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Rumpelsiltskin but its permabanned goon seraph84/dare/matt damon etc trying to exhaust all funny something awful names

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Snow White and the 7 Dwarves but they're all gay and polyamorous and she helps them work out their communication and trust issues so they can all make it work and be happy and productive

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

All stories are rebranded as "hairy tails" and become an extremely lucrative niche for writing furry erotica

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Adam chops down the tree so Eve can't gently caress it up for everyone else.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

EorayMel posted:

What if they got updated to be nursery rhymes what then bitch????????????? :slick:

The categorization was set long ago op, sorry I don’t make the rules hands are tied etc

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Tag yourself I'm The Story Of Flying Robert

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/12116/12116-h/12116-h.htm

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

sigher posted:

Adam chops down the tree so Eve can't gently caress it up for everyone else.

Eve gets sick of Adam's poo poo and uppercuts him in the stomach and because he's missing a rib she easily pwns his vitals organs. Proceeds to peace out of the garden and she and Lilith go on to have Xena and Gabrielle style adventures

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The categorization was set long ago op, sorry I don’t make the rules hands are tied etc

The Story of Augustus who would not have any Soup but its BAGS FLY AT NOON who would not get with the times

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Cinderella except instead of a fairy godmother it's some sort of AI and instead of a dress and carriage that turns back it's a battle mech that only has enough battery power to last until midnight.

Nice Van My Man fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Dec 23, 2022

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

The Little Mermaid, but she’s actually 6’4.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Hansel and Gretel but it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TOMxSWPgZQ&t=844s

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Tinderella
Grindrella :gaysper:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Alibaba and the forty days shipping by chinapost.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sent to retrieve the lamp the evil sorcerer who sent Aladdin says "hey thanks dude".

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Shrek, but he's got his cock out the whole time.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Jack and the beanstalk: the giant falls off the stalk when it gets cut down, crushes several houses and Jack gets sent down for multiple counts of manslaughter and breaching the endangered species act.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

goatface posted:

Jack and the beanstalk: the giant falls off the stalk when it gets cut down, crushes several houses and Jack gets sent down for multiple counts of manslaughter and breaching the endangered species act.

jack and the beanstonks - Jack invests what little money his family has in a bean-based cryptocurrency and does battle with with the giant youtube influencer who convinced him to invest all his money in the first place.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The princess and the pee.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

goatface posted:

The princess and the pee.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hansel and Gretel, step-siblings, get thrown out by their parents and end up forming a polycule with an older woman who gets them hooked on "brown sugar". Eventually they kill her by forcing her head into the gas oven so they can collect on her will and move to a commune on the outskirts of Berlin.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sleeping beauty, but she gets taken away by the government who vivisect her trying to work out why she doesn't age or die while sleeping for years without food or water.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
humpty dumpty sat on the hostile architecture

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

N. Senada posted:

Pinocchio but he’s a realdoll with working holes

Why are you concerned about the holes when he’s got the.. the.. schnoz. :thunk:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Variety is important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

bossy lady posted:

jack and the beanstonks - Jack invests what little money his family has in a bean-based cryptocurrency and does battle with with the giant youtube influencer who convinced him to invest all his money in the first place.

Jack has weed farm but his gimmick to keep prices down is.. he fertilizes it with GOOOSE poo poo! (He tells people they poo poo golden eggs everywhere)