Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

yes! yes!!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

hug the sticky bird :glomp:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Khanstant
wash him under the faucet to get off the sour part

Dumb Sex-Parrot
let's hear him sing

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
He sounds like two wooden sticks clacking together. Can pull off a castanet effect

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

awesome

dun dun DUUUUNNNNN

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Manifisto

is that a boom box? put on "eye of the tiger" but sing "tanager" instead of "tiger"

ty nesamdoom!

Shifty Nipples

oh hey i see loss and tetris pieces

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

the design on the planter has something going on too i think

Khanstant
knock over the pooh jar and see if the plant is rooted in hunny or just eggs yolk

Ass-penny

hey

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

Hey

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Plant MONSTER.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

does Blue Bird have any eggs we could help them hatch

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

> Execute the secret handshake perfectly

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Khanstant
did the blue bird say somethin about a gofer??

Ass-penny

is the blue bird going to teach us any moves to help us defend our flock?

Plant MONSTER.

Ass-penny

rare egg... hell yeah. better get back to the house and work on our raps.

Manifisto

although I prefer my eggs medium rare, this sounds like an exciting opportunity nonetheless

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
We should start a performative band

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Stoner Sloth

Viginti Septem posted:

We should start a performative band

Shifty Nipples

Don't forget to put the egg in the incubator

Ass-penny

Shifty Nipples posted:

Don't forget to put the egg in the incubator

but also let's start a avant garde rock band

Ass-penny

I'm thinking the Residents meet GG allin

Ass-penny

that stands for Gilmore Girls Allin in case you need to google them

Plant MONSTER.

since we're gonna go down the MUSIC route (I was also debating a BATTLE route, hence why the cards I used to write for the birds had stuff like talon stats but maybe later we'll use it idk this is all completely made up on the spot) if anyone ever wants to submit a midi file with parts for our birds that would be cool but then again that might be tough because you dont all have the same sounds I have.

Common Brown Bird - Midi bird sound
Fungapterix - Weird bassy noise
Fairywren - high pitched synth arp that oscillates between two notes
Trumpet Duck - trumpet
Sweet Sour - wood sticks/castanets

also they will not meet GG Allin but MIGHT meet Extreme Elvis

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

since we're gonna go down the MUSIC route (I was also debating a BATTLE route, hence why the cards I used to write for the birds had stuff like talon stats but maybe later we'll use it idk this is all completely made up on the spot) if anyone ever wants to submit a midi file with parts for our birds that would be cool but then again that might be tough because you dont all have the same sounds I have.

Common Brown Bird - Midi bird sound
Fungapterix - Weird bassy noise
Fairywren - high pitched synth arp that oscillates between two notes
Trumpet Duck - trumpet
Sweet Sour - wood sticks/castanets

also they will not meet GG Allin but MIGHT meet Extreme Elvis

I really dig the stat cards and was gonna say yesterday that it would be cool if you kept making them if you want to. I've also been wanting to suggest we use the Fungapterix's poison spores to incapacitate dudes and steal poo poo but that didn't seem to fit the tone of the way things are going.

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

Can we incapacitate them (with cuteness) and steal their hearts?

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Plant MONSTER.

Changed the cards a bit!

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Changed the cards a bit!

lol awesome!

Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

a one

a two

a three

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

https://on.soundcloud.com/zg6V3

Heather Papps

hello friend

holy poo poo we're gonna be rich

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

a one

a two

a three

Heather Papps posted:

holy poo poo we're gonna be rich

:yeshaha: