Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Edit: sorry, brain burp

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

Yessssss :f5h:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

also :woop:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

biosterous

new friend new friend new friend

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Please be a smaller horn

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Shifty Nipples

awesome

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

absolute best outcome

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Ass-penny

:hellyeah: time to introduce them to the gang!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

your friend sk posted:

absolute best outcome

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
i love trumpeter duck

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Now our family band can REALLY take off!

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Shifty Nipples

:honk:

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps

hello friend

haha i realy hpoe that burrowing owl fro mym veryy funny thread gets an egg haha

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Shifty Nipples

:f5:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
what's in the box?!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Plant MONSTER.

LAST TIME ON THE LITTLE EGG INCUBATORIUM

Plant MONSTER.

THE REVEAL

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
WOW a egg!!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Shifty Nipples

it's like three men and a babby except its three eggs and an eggroll

Stoner Sloth

well this is an eggcellent turn of events!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
quick put it in the incubator! poor fella is probably cold after being in the box

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

drat no bux in the horn or the box, I'm sure we will figure something out.

Twenty Four

squeeze that bird. give him a hug or something and see what kinda trumpet noises he makes

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

> Check under fridge for loose change

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Teach the little honker to honk music and make money honking around town

Shifty Nipples

RepeatingMeme posted:

> Check under fridge for loose change

Viginti Septem posted:

Teach the little honker to honk music and make money honking around town

both are good ideas

Shifty Nipples

we should check behind the incubator I don't think we've done that yet

Dumb Sex-Parrot
check the newspaper for open job positions, better start thinking about that career. it's a bird eat bird world out there :sigh:

Khanstant
isnt there eggs inside of oysters

Plant MONSTER.

Expensive eggs... will keep in mind

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Click here to hear the SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25F8yq344F4

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Jan 19, 2023

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

A one, a two, a one two three

> launch into song

Shifty Nipples

with that song I thing people would throw the money at us in adoration

Shifty Nipples

somebody help i can't stop listening to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

hmm... hmmmm!