Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Where's Derek headed in the offseason?
Jets baby love da Jets
Giants, NFC East Clownball is what he's been missing in his life
Niners, poor fool never should've left California...
Mark Davis gets Indy and Carolina in a bidding war over him as he looks on helplessly in abject terror :stonk:
View Results

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
They need to win and miami and new England both need to lose but yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

Relentlessboredomm posted:

wait does this win tonight mean the steelers can make the playoffs?

It is possible with this win. They need to win next week as well and have the Patriots and Dolphins lose to make it

E: that’s what I get for leaving posts half written and coming back without seeing if someone else replied

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The Chargers are the 5 seed.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

John McClane posted:

They need to win and miami and new England both need to lose but yeah

wait so either New England, the Steelers or one of Miami/NYJ are making the playoffs?

what a grim finish to the season

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

wait so either New England, the Steelers or one of Miami/NYJ are making the playoffs?

what a grim finish to the season

Jets are out.

New England wins, they're in.

New England loses and Miami wins, Miami is in.

New England and Miami lose and Pittsburgh wins, Pittsburgh is in.

New England, Miami, and Pittsburgh win, Tennessee is in (if they lose to the Jags)

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

a neat cape posted:

Jets are out.

New England wins, they're in.

New England loses and Miami wins, Miami is in.

New England and Miami lose and Pittsburgh wins, Pittsburgh is in.

New England, Miami, and Pittsburgh win, Tennessee is in (if they lose to the Jags)

ahh that clears it up.

alright lets go Phins and whoever plays NE next week

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

ahh that clears it up.

alright lets go Phins and whoever plays NE next week

Bills lol.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

bills! yes! you can do this josh allen, i believe in you, you beautiful clydesdale of a man

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

bills! yes! you can do this josh allen, i believe in you, you beautiful clydesdale of a man

I dunno who I want to get in as the 7. Pats are boring, Miami without Tua is boring

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

a neat cape posted:

I dunno who I want to get in as the 7. Pats are boring, Miami without Tua is boring

Comedy option: Titans because none of these four teams deserve to get in, so give it to the worst of them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the titans need to win the division or they are out. 8 wins takes the south but 7 isn't enough for a wildcard. jags already have the 8 so they can make it if they lose

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

afc central playoffs

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Thank god the Bengals won those playoff games last year or else my nightmare really might have come true this year.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Eagles are frauds, coaches are the worst in the league and got outclassed by loving Dennis Allen. Jalen hurts gonna shred his labrum and rotator cuff against the giants and they'll still lose then be one and done in the playoffs.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

Eagles are frauds

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
My favorite football time of year is when a lovely team hits the lottery of happenstance, gets twelve or so lucky breaks all go their way, then gets obliterated in the wild card round.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

My favorite football time of year is when a lovely team hits the lottery of happenstance, gets twelve or so lucky breaks all go their way, then gets obliterated in the wild card round.

Packers are gonna win week 18 and then get obliterated by either SF or TB, it's gonna be delightful :allears:

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

ahh another loud mouthed DB with slightly above average skills and an unfortunate predilection for getting burned deep by nobodies.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Very mad at Tom Brady right now for ruining the Panthers dreams

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Tom Tucker posted:

ahaha I didn't realize he had 3 TDs that's amazing

The Patriots defense carrying the entire desiccated corpse of an offense into the postseason would be straight up remarkable. But at the same time I was kinda ready for this season to be done in week 4.

Yup, the pick-6 on Bridgewater.

He's the guy who recovered Judon's strip sack of Goff and housed it.

And this lol from a few weeks back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22JCZoomfI

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Bellmaker posted:

Packers are gonna win week 18 and then get obliterated by either SF or TB, it's gonna be delightful :allears:

SF fine but the Bucs are not a better team come on now

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

:allears::3:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

CharlestheHammer posted:

SF fine but the Bucs are not a better team come on now

Oh they aren't but let's be real the Packers were the better team the last two times they choked to the Bucs

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Why you gotta do Ross like that?

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

When SAS still had a wiki, someone had one for the Titans in like 2008? where 5 teams needed to lose for a chance to be in the playoffs and they did...only for the titans to lose in week 17 as well.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

every team in the NFC playoffs is better than the bucs, unfortunately that includes a lot of teams that love to choke so who knows how it'll go

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

every team in the NFC playoffs is better than the bucs, unfortunately that includes a lot of teams that love to choke so who knows how it'll go

The Giants aren't better than the Bucs and the Vikings are debatable.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

I think the bucs are going to knock off dallas or phillie. Whoever they play. And it will be hilarious.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/Browns/status/1610050018236420098?t=l2B34HFxe3TGR2awf5hZCw&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Waltzing Along posted:

I think the bucs are going to knock off dallas or phillie. Whoever they play. And it will be hilarious.

Hell, at this rate it could be both.

I think Eagles have an easy win if Hurts is back, but obviously Bucs would beat the Cowboys because it's the Cowboys.