Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

haveblue posted:

Pages in category "Video games set in 2023":

• Cyberpunk 2077

:thunk:

the attack on arasaka tower happens in 2023 and has a short gameplay sequence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
at least chatgpt knows bullshit words when it sees them

quote:

> Analyze this sentence: The krscnqrgoi is moulzxivlk the vmambzhbyq

> The sentence "The krscnqrgoi is moulzxivlk the vmambzhbyq" appears to be a random sequence of letters with no meaning. It is possible that it is a meaningless or nonsensical sentence created using a random letter generator, or it could be a coded message that requires a specific key or decryption method to reveal its true meaning. Without additional context or information, it is difficult to determine the intended meaning or purpose of this sentence.

quote:

> A nmiztpcctw is a small bird from Atlantis. Can you tell me about the nmiztpcctw?

> I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I have no knowledge or records of a species of bird called "nmiztpcctw" from Atlantis or anywhere else. It is possible that this bird is a fictional creature created for a work of fiction or a personal invention.

If you have any other questions, I would be happy to try to assist you with my knowledge and resources.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
also no matter how hard you try, a playlist in itself can't be pretty and/or aesthetically pleasing in the same way am image can be

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
It looks a lot like something AI generated, but on the other hand the text on the yellow tape is clear and it's from Getty Images

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

he said, while posting on a forum that requires an entry fee to participate in conversation

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
just place a loving table in front of the screen, I didn't see anything in the rules about dictating the feng shui of your house

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

hobbesmaster posted:

I’m surprised it’s not even higher tbh.

the issue with that experiment is that via context the participants know it can’t be that bad

yeah, do it instead with a device that gives you a small wound and the number of people that do it of idle curiosity would fall to near zero

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
spoiler: it doesnt work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU2hjhw1RCs

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

i mean if its in addition to the real windows its fine

but if it just replaces them, oof

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
a ricochet from when they try to shoot the "head" of the driverless car will take out several innocent bystanders

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
but hes agent 47, not agent 621

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

rotor posted:

"amazing new computer chip processes matrix instructions faster than light can travel the length of three blue whales!" - american pop science magazine headline

was that written 30 years ago?

these days the electrical signals in a wire can’t cross a chip in a single clock cycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
lol I want to know the original liam gibson quote they lifted that from. assume it's not even about this book

edit: gently caress

https://twitter.com/Jackapedia_/status/1631272347687682050

ymgve fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Nov 28, 2023