Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] Me About OS/2 WARP
sure sounds good (or bad)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] Me About OS/2 WARP

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] Me About OS/2 WARP

way ahead of u

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] Me About OS/2 WARP
tag me but only if you can do so without loving up my current setup

also missed opportunity for `Cyberpunk 2023 And Me` but all good

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] Me About OS/2 WARP
yeah, also to surface all the 'cable didn't get quite plugged into the board' type issues. Neat

haveblue posted:

definitely. when we got our most recent TV we accidentally tipped the box over and it landed on its side with an extremely loud whack. put it back upright and finished unpacking and it's fine. and that's probably not even the most violent thing that happened to it across the logistics chain

god when i got my big LG OLED, i treated that thing like it was a nuclear warhead or something. i was so scared of dropping or breaking it. they're Too Thin

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] Me About OS/2 WARP
this 2022 tech is bullshit! my 2020 tech that i used to take a picture of this guy and make fun of him on the internet, though, that's the right amount of technology

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] Me About OS/2 WARP

Beeftweeter posted:

my wife got me a drone like a year ago and i didn't even open it lol

i feel bad about it and really should but :effort:

batteries are probably ruined =/

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] Me About OS/2 WARP
i mean, i even pirate movies but no way would i fly a drone in nyc

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] Me About OS/2 WARP
https://twitter.com/6thgrade4ever/status/1433519577892327424

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] Me About OS/2 WARP
its supposed to be a compass yeah

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] Me About OS/2 WARP

Achmed Jones posted:

i always wanted a pair of jncos but my parents (my mom specifically) wisely pulled the "that shits too expensive, if we're paying you can wear levis, knock yourself out it you want to pay for it though" card

i did not, in fact, want to pay for it.

I was broke and wanted raver pants so i learned to sew and made my own out of carpenter jeans. i had a couple pairs that i made fatter by inserting panels from army BDUs. this added additional pockets; one pair i had was sporting a total of like 9 pockets. so many pill spots. too bad i was a SoBeR rAvEr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] Me About OS/2 WARP
r/visiblemending is kind of on that tip, and it's a really wonderful and good

look how amazing this stuff is

moth ate sweater? no problem, add pigeons

very wabi sabi