Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

rotor posted:

i mean its a concept car they all look like that

some concept cars look pretty good i think

this one doesn't lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
lol that's a good point, i just assumed it meant neutral

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

haveblue posted:

You are at an intersection. There is a red light ahead. There is an ambulance parked to the north.

> wait for light

You drive to the north.

> DISENGAGE FSD

Full Self-Driving cannot be disengaged. The sirens call.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i played the original bioshock recently and it still holds up pretty well

better than the sequels anyway lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

you'd almost certainly have to plug in the hdmi end first lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

whoa

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/01/13/opinion/jodorowsky-dune-ai-tron.html

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

haveblue posted:

so tired of all these phishing scams

lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

yeah there's a couple of things that seem to be false positives

i haven't read the paper either and don't intend to, but it's pretty funny that a lot of us are like "yeah that's interesting but i'm not reading that" lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

animal farm? i am only familiar with the less popular sequel, animal crackers

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

doesn't donald trump have a degree from wharton

i'm guessing it's not exactly difficult

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

its not? i can't really tell what it is actually

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

mystes posted:

wikpedia says

ah, the very important damper controls i see

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lol i want that dumb old car

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Roosevelt posted:

it looks like a cyberpunk hearse too

lol it does

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

that looks like stable diffusion

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lol just the thinnest loving skin

i wonder who ultimately bought it. elon wouldn't surprise me

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

elon doesnt have money anymore

hes still got enough to throw at a hobbyist website on a vendetta

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

The ratmobile

lmao

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Midjack posted:

pop music artist who somehow managed to capitalize on the fact that the entire united states forget what miami bass was.

she plays a fish? must be a hell of an act

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

Just google "BTS glasses" and you'll see it's all stuff like this:

We are solidly back in the 90s. All my students are wearing baggy sweatshirts, high waisted mom jeans, and wire rimmed glasses. They especially dislike skinny jeans and thick plastic nerd glasses as these are accoutrements of millennials.

these are 1996-era stebe glasses

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

oh god the glasses

lmao

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Polished up some of Syd Mead's BLADERUNNER concept are for wallpapering, see here:

https://www.tumblr.com/nmpositive/709019673500516352/some-of-syd-meads-concept-art-for-blade-runner

I'm not 100% sure you can get the fullsize pngs back out of Tumblr, so they are zipped here should you want them:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/crptz2ofzc4mhnn/Syd%20Mead%20-%20Blade%20Runner.zip?dl=0

lol i read this as "sid meier's blade runner"

(they are cool anyway, but now i want to play blade runner civ)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

google "jeans" for more info big denim doesn't want you to know

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

(alternatively google "big denim" for jeans)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

RokosCockatrice posted:

there goes jason waterfalls

lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

if you're going to 3d print a gun why would you make it look like a goddamn glock

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Roosevelt posted:

what would you do?

if i wanted an actual gun design, berettas always looked way cooler to me. like, pick pretty much any model. glocks are ugly

but since you can make it look like whatever you want?

Sagebrush posted:

tng type 2 phaser

bang bang

hell yeah. or tos type 2, even

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Midjack posted:

it means the parts you can't 3d print will work with minimal fuss and you have a huge selection of them for a weapon with such giant aftermarket support.

yeah i guess that's a good point too

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

ADINSX posted:

The slide is part of a kit you can buy which is the most distinctive part of the pistol's design. In America only the receiver is the actual firearm, everything else can be ordered by mail, doesn't have serial numbers, etc etc.

A guy in the video though printed a glock receiver with testicles hanging off the trigger guard, so that's an option

hm. seems very safe for all involved

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

ADINSX posted:

Genuinely disappointing, but not surprising given that he was wearing a shirt in a range video that made reference to Selous Scouts at one point. It didn't directly call them out, but it was their logo and I thought "someone like Ian really should know what that means". Well, maybe he did

Concerning

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

anyone that uses "rhodesia" in a non-historical context in 2023 can be pretty safely ignored i think

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

cool

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

yeah i love shooting nerf darts at eggy. he's really good at catching them even if they're roughly the size of his head

the only time i've ever actually handled a real gun was on an indian res (like, shooting cans at my buddy's place). it was fun but i don't think i'm a gun guy tbh, i get the appeal though

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

rotor posted:

oh man it never ocurred to me to try nerf darts with the cats, ima try it

lol literally no idea how a cat would react because they make my throat close up

good luck

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Roosevelt posted:

cats eventually find the darts and then shred them to bits. i can't recommend it.

that's a good point too. eggy catches the darts and then brings them back to me to shoot at him again

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Midjack posted:

you got a permit for those small arms?

lmao

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

shots fired

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

you're not supposed to eat the nerf darts

they're so colorful :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lol i don't even need to get close to a cat for that to happen, being like 8 feet away in the same room will do it

allergies are the most loving useless thing