Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

:synpa:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

nyce

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Ass-penny

chewb would be proud :auspol:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

chewb would be proud :auspol:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
post rush 2k23 - chewb must post

baka of lathspell

stay posting post ghost

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:ghost: post

Ass-penny

post ghost roast the toast

Ass-penny

is the pirate probes thread closed for anyone else? I'm trying to get another and it does look closed, but when I press reply it tells me it is.

Shifty Nipples

seems pretty closed to me

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Ass-penny

who will haul my keel now :qq:

Shifty Nipples

the sagas thread did an expeditionary mission on the thread and met little resistance it seems

Shifty Nipples

i don't understand the beef with kindness some people have it's weird

Ass-penny

oh is that who those last four or five posts are? PYF people? they have access to everyone's favorite jokes, the best they can come up with is "this thread is aids"?

Shifty Nipples

:shrug:

Shifty Nipples

i don't pretend to understand i :justpost:

Ass-penny

I tried to and I couldn't, that's why I brought it up

Stoner Sloth

posting in here

Stoner Sloth

lol don't worry about the PYF stuff, they're just trying to mess with us to get a response

who cares? chill and :justpost: imo

Stoner Sloth

speaking of chill - we watched an aussie movie classic from 1986 called Malcolm the other day in the discord

it has aged mostly pretty well and is a good BYOB movie recommend imo, also shows off the beautiful city of Melbin' :australia:

Stoner Sloth

funnily i'd just been talking to someone about it the other day and it popped up on Aussie netflix lol

Goons Are Gifts

i just remembered :mamacita: exists thanks for SS using it a few pages ago where I handed out pirate probes :nice:

Stoner Sloth

Grinches are Glowing posted:

i just remembered :mamacita: exists thanks for SS using it a few pages ago where I handed out pirate probes :nice:

:tipshat:

Quadramind

Lemme post a little one time real quick

Stoner Sloth

Quadramind posted:

Lemme post a little one time real quick

hell :same:

Barking Gecko

:justpost::posthaste:

Ass-penny

:petdog:

Ass-penny

:justass:

Ass-penny

there is no justice. just rear end.

Barking Gecko

:orb:

baka of lathspell

they prolly just don’t like pirates

likely lc refresherz

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

I’m going on my way to get my car now and then I’m going to be at the house so I’ll text when I’m on the highway

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

above post written fully in autocorrect

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Ass-penny

please don't text and drive bff :ohdear:

Shifty Nipples

don't phone and drive :cop:

lol beaten while lookin for a smilie

baka of lathspell

I know all that stuff I’ve seen herzogg

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Quadramind

Any of you ever been to Mardigrass in Nimbin? I ate some very tasty cookies there and saw Dachambo :420:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoPhEAXHRT4

Ass-penny

Quadramind posted:

Any of you ever been to Mardigrass in Nimbin? I ate some very tasty cookies there and saw Dachambo :420:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoPhEAXHRT4

I don't really celebrate Mardi gras and I have never been to Nimbin, but that was a jam.

Quadramind

Mardi Grass, baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

poast