Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Let’s gooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Then how are you supposed to find your way to the protest to begin with?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Mega Comrade posted:

Yes, you all owning so many guns is working out so well for you.

Mega Comrade posted:

If that is the case why do other countries with significant socioeconomic issues have such lower homocide and suicide rates than USA?

Contribute without being a shithead about it or don’t post here.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Godholio posted:

His dissertation on orbital mechanics is what got NASA to bring him on. He'd previously applied and been rejected, I think a couple of times.

That and the fact that his was the first astronaut group that didn’t require test pilot experience and he’d never been one.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

TheWeedNumber posted:

McNally, queue up whatever you gotta. I had to say it and my bank account can afford it.

Objection overruled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
lol that was amazing