Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

covid got another anti-vaxx trump personality

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/-trump-entertainer-diamond-diamond-silk-dies-51-rcna65042

quote:

Temple University professor Marc Lamont Hill tweeted: "Diamond - of the right-wing, Trump-loving duo Diamond and Silk - has died. In late November, she was hospitalized due to COVID-19. The duo was fired by Fox News a couple of years ago for spreading misinformation about COVID-19 and vaccines. You cannot script this stuff."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It’s good and goons melt down at how the game berates you for continuing to play it and that makes it even better

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

They put a really novel spin on it by pointing out that the real monster is man

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It really was cool. One of the few mainstream games that explores how the medium can tell a story in a unique way.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

lol he wrote them off

Keep justifying this in front of everyone while wearing your ridiculous loving cowboy hats you Texan fraud pieces of poo poo

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Has air travel in the US ever been grounded like this since 9/11?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

There's nothing in the constitution that prevents a liar from holding office unless they're lying about their citizenship, I guess. It also doesn't have anything about recalls (and New York doesn't allow them for state or local officials).

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Seems fair

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Buddy you don’t want to know what I’d fill the purple M&M with

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

bulletsponge13 posted:

I agree. I just don't see how a rational person could watch recent events (poo poo, American history) and not think they need to be armed. It's not about the loving British coming back, and using that argument makes you look like an rear end in a top hat. (Not directed at personal 'you', the generalized 'you').

Weapons proliferation and rampant community gun violence doesn’t seem to have done a whole lot to help anybody

I think this is essentially an argument that things could have gone worse if firearms weren’t available but I don’t really buy it, partly because it’s not falsifiable and partly because I don’t think cops or state governments are particularly threatened but it.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

stealie72 posted:

Are you suggesting the US is not a failing state?

Get his rear end!!!

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The good guy with a gun on Jan 6 was a cop lol

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

GIP is really loving awful when people start riling themselves up over the impending civil war and their need to be ready to murder their neighbors. There was a lot of this during the 2020 election too.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Instances where people have prevented themselves from being victimized are a few bright spots against a horrific and never ending level of gun violence in the country that stacks up literally hundreds of victims a day. Because of that, it’s hard for me to respect an argument that we should be concentrating on arming the correct people.

Personally, I have a visceral and immediate negative reaction to the kind of person that says they’re motivated by a fear that roving execution squads or The Government will execute them in their castle. My first introduction to that part of gun culture was from the instructor during my first CCW course and it left a really big mark on me.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Desperate to see what my boy Rizzo is up to in this film

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Nothing to see here, he’s just dutifully representing his constituency.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

WHAT

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

let me back in just for a day so i can be at the all call where the chief screams at everyone about that stupid mother loving tank game

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

gently caress I read that as NSA Colorado lol

Intense cryptologic hazing

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Jan 20, 2023

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

That Works posted:

Fun and totally expected stuff on the price of eggs (which is insane if you haven't looked recently).

https://twitter.com/musharbash_b/status/1616008838842548224

We raise chickens and have had eggs all year and never noticed. However this month they stopped laying (typical winter pattern) so we had to start buying and holy poo poo. Paying $9-10 for 18 generic larges vs the $~4 I was paying a year ago.

Chuds loving EVERYWHERE have been parroting the "profits are up but margins are not" line for every instance of prices increasing way beyond inflation. It's been extremely clear that companies are taking this as an opportunity to feel out what the market is willing to handle by gouging and then rebaselining their prices.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

hosed up that you did the shell pun dude

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I dunno man, half the people who make $200k working oil fields seem to go broke within two weeks of getting laid off. Never doubt peoples’ ability to live paycheck to paycheck at any salary, even if it means regularly cashing out stock.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

As he was laying on top of his date, his eyes caught those of someone lying prone across the room...

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

lol right wingers cancelled m&ms

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

maffew buildings posted:

Hey guys I forgot the specifics w/r/t a couple fine points on US ICBM defense, so if anyone is involved in that please PM me; at work as American Troop and too embarassed to ask my boss!

PM on the Warthunder forums I'll hook u up m8

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

At this rate I'm expecting the video to show this poor fucker getting turned into jelly.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

My 12-foot skeleton has been up in the yard since September :twisted:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I would never complain about a neighbor's leaves, but when I moved into my current place the old lady who lived in it had let the leaves pile up all year and they were basically a foot thick with rotten, fungusy mush underneath. There's definitely a point where they won't break down nicely and will kill everything underneath them.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Cop on cam sure did skip the cardio

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

This dude’s dead or dying and they’re just leaving his body there while they bitch about the scrapes they got loving him up.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

lol at the guy confusing bugs for snow

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Shirtcocking is my culture, not your costume

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Arrath posted:

My EU, my precious EU. The X-Wing books were my childhood.

Same. I hope childhood me understands why I couldn’t give less of a poo poo about Star Wars at this point.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

MrMojok posted:

I just automatically assumed that anybody who cosplayed as the 501st or Waffen SS was like that.

I feel like I’m being gaslit when I point out that the stormtroopers were a literal nazi army IRL and in the movie and people are all “lol armor cool”

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Ok they can have nukes but they have to promise to torture fewer women for showing their hair

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

“Still love the car though”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I can get through half the Gettysburg Address on my way down