Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

CommieGIR posted:

Just don't take your phone. Problem solved. Especially if you are a protestor. Don't take your phone.

This. Most people I know who go to protests leave their phone outside the zone and don't even bring their ID, just a card with a lawyer's phone number on it in case they get arrested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
The Twelve Ls of Christmas

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Stultus Maximus posted:

Is this another 20-something slang? I don't know what it means and I don't hear it from teenagers either.

I hear it from 40 year olds who play Among Us (won't shut up about their amussy), my trans friends talking about their bussy, and of course British triphop artist Tricky, who won't shut up about his Stussy.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

My Spirit Otter posted:

Which stussy, emmit or ray? Or the other stussy, ennis?

None of the above. As in the fashion house, founded by one Shawn Stussy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St%C3%BCssy

Tricky posted:

Reduce me
Seduce me
Dress me up in Stussy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3R_3h6zQEs

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
God drat I've heard Spec Ops: The Line was something special but I really want to play it now

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
I feel like I ought to mention that cops are way, way, way less willing to gently caress with armed protestors than unarmed ones.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Kinda went viral with avian flu carriers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
RE: what just happened in Iran, are there any good summaries of What We Know So Far in terms of what exploded and how the exploding happened? I've been doing family stuff all weekend so I haven't had time to check my usual sources.