Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Play suspended until further notice. I didn't see what happened, but Christian Eriksen for Denmark collapsing is the closest analog I've got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

e:fb

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

M_Gargantua posted:

Well it's a rough start to the year - unrelated to this football news, another terrible fatality

Hoonigan announced that famous rally driver Ken Block died today in a snowmobile accident

*sigh* When you live at the edge of a knife I guess.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Senator Bob Casey (D-PA) announced he has early-stage prostate cancer.

https://twitter.com/SenBobCasey/status/1611027876123672578?s=20&t=cv4vQm3YdTh0UJFGiTh1Iw

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Is Justified worth a watch?

Late to the party. Please get a large bowl of popcorn and enjoy at your earliest convenience. Worth it for every Olyphant/Goggins interaction alone.

e: Fun fact, the show takes place in Eastern Kentucky but I kept watching the title scene going "Man, that looks an awful lot like Tyrone (Juniata County, PA)." I was wrong, turns out it was Kittaning so I give myself partial credit.

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Jan 11, 2023

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Wombot posted:

https://twitter.com/FAANews/status/1613171400801394688

Ground stop is lifted, so things are getting rolling again, I guess?

This is of great interest to me because I'm currently in Singapore, 11 hours before my flight home to the states is meant to depart.

Philly is moving again....gradually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

US Berder Patrol posted:

It's a little funny to show this lush appalachian cordillera during the title sequence and then all the outdoor locations in the show are clearly filmed in southern/central coastal CA or somewhere else where there's like a med climate chaparral dotted with oak trees

still a really fun cowboy cop show, and probably one of my favorite Elmore Leonard adaptations

Its no more than a quibble for me, and only because I grew up in Western PA. Show owns.