Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
give me Drifters or give me death*

*Chainsaw Man or Spy X Family would be an acceptable substitute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

PREVIOUSLY, ON TOONAMI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4_Qzx-E2LQ

MORE PREVIOUSLY THAN THAT, ON TOONAMI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lKUYAnqxjU

LONG AGO, WHEN TIGERS STILL SMOKED ON TOONAMI

My Hero Academia - The Hero Association has launched an all-out assault on the AMORE facilities in the Arklay Mountains and underneath Mercy Hospital. The Hospital strike team is attempting to arrest Dr. Robotnik, though they're encountering heavy resistance due to the battalion of Tyrants that were being held in cryostasis in the underground labs. The Arklay strike team, on the other hand, is making great progress, particularly since AMORE had zero clue that Rawk Hawk was sus the entire time he was working with them. Probably the hardest hit by this revelation was Multiple Man, and when I say "hardest hit" I actually mean "fuckin' RIP that dude".

Yashahime - [extremely Kaepora Gaebora voice] Crispin Freeman, whose arm was cut off some time ago and was transported into the future where it became Crispin Freeeman, now seeks the Windmill of Time so that he can travel into the future himself so that he can blow up the asteroid from Armageddon before it can wipe out all life on Earth, after which he intends to find Shawn Michaels and Triple H and bring them back to the past so that he can become WWF Heavyweight Champion and therefore prevent Vince McMahon from running over Stone Cold Steve Austin with an oversized Hummer.

Do you need me to repeat what I said?
  • No
  • Yes

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Polygynous posted:

I just had to google "WHEN TIGERS STILL SMOKED" and now I am even more confused, I am ready for TOonami

there was a recent segment over in PYF that revealed the reason tigers in feudal korean art always look severely inbred is because they were representative icons of the airstocracy and therefore their idiot appearance was political commentary

anyway, it was also revealed that the korean equivalent of "Once upon a time" is "A long time ago, when tigers used to smoke..."

like this

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

anyway, what the gently caress is Deviantart Man rambling about

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

jesus wept, lady

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

christ, brace for impact

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

MY EYES

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

and for a hot second, i thought be mightr be fortunarte enough that catigirl-naiin TOM would be the worst of it

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

get on with it, we all know some plot contrivance is gonna keep her from delivering the dropkick

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

uh oh, flashbacks

brace for impact

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

The Shame Boy posted:

What did Shigaraki do to become Villain Jesus again?

won that year's award for Saddest Backstory

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Arist posted:

has deku even appeared yet this season

there was a brief scene of him being on evac detail near General Hospital

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Rhonne posted:

That screentime was needed for Mirko.

it is the year of the bnuuy, i have been told that it is known

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

isn't this how the second Jak & Daxter game started

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

how is this motherfucker supposed to be the villain?

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

"man, I brought my Aerosmith records along for this! where the gently caress is my promised asteroid?"

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

sure, because the loving SWORDS won;'t be the bigger goddamned giveaway that dumb poo poo is afoot

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

"drat bitch, you got back from that leper colony in Hawaii this soon?"

e: "I gott tell you girls, this whole "heliocentricity" thing is kinda loving mindblowing"

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

jesus h christ, this sounds like the loving intro to a goddamned sidequest gauntlet in an RPG

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

"anyway, listen, i need you girls to sneak into the Backstreet Boys concert and kick :Lance Bass' rear end for me"

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

i remember this part of Sunset Overdrive, now we gotta protect King Buzzo while he does the concert for the tonsilitis recovery ward of the pediatric hospital

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

gently caress, i'm too stoned to remember what it is that this thing withthe fighting during the performance and poo poo reminded me of

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

oh that's just like

life

in general

you know?

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

DON'T WANNA CLOOOOOOOSE MY EEEEEEEEYES

DON"T WANNA FAAAAAALLLL ASLEEP

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

PREVIOUSLY, ON TOONAMI

My Hero Academia - Cinderace fights through a battalion of Mr. Xs to deliver the mother of all High Jump Kicks to the stasis tube containing Hands Moleman, shattering it into a million pieces and putting Hands into cardiac arrest due to improper stasis thawing. We did it folks, we killed off Palpatine's budding protoge right before he could wake up and start kicking everyone's asses with the superpowers Dr. Robotnik put in him! All we have to do now is kill the rest of these Tyrants and this mission will be a success. Nothing can possibly go disastrously wrong now.

INTERMISSION - [ERROR: File "Sam_Neil_Event_Horizon.wmv" not found]

Yashahime - The girls travel through the Windmill of Time to return to the Present/Future, where they find that Crispin Freeeman has been moonlighting as a Tuxedo Mask wannabe in his spare time while waiting for the Wolf-Beiderman comet to arrive. Freeeman explains that they must now do a gauntlet of dumbass RPG demon killing sidequests before they can actually advance the drat plot and stop Majora from glassing the planet, part of which involves breaking into an N'Sync concert to kill a baron of hell or something.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Rhonne posted:

We can all agree that this is all X-less' fault, right?

shooting the gently caress out of every single piece of equipment or computer screen in a laboratory is what you're supposed to do, and i will not blame him for doing so

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

HE DEAD

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

"Yo, I can see this dude's SPINE."

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

he keeps talking because he's a dipshit, Tony

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Polygynous posted:

no one else gonna say it

i mean *I* said it

i just said it out loud rather than in text

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

oh great, now he's upgraded to Aura of Death instead of just Touch

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

this is already starting to bore me, and we're not even within a country mile of the inevitable 20-episode final showdown between Young Midoriya and Hans Sephiroth yet

Argus Zant fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Jan 15, 2023

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

can we just cut to the chase here? because hosed-up backstory or not, Hans' quirk has always struck me as edgy Hot Topic bullshit that a minmaxing jackass would come up with and i'm not looking forward to dealing with him as the Most Super-rear end Powerful Ultralord of Evil that nobody except the Chosen One can deal with until, like, loving July

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Goddamn you, Amazon! I loving knew that putting Alexa bullshit in my pacemaker would bite me in the rear end one day!

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Arist posted:

Would you believe me when I tell you this only gets less interesting from here

i'm starting, i think, to feel the way i felt when it began to become clear that Season 2 was not going to live up to the greatness of Season 1

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

'CAUSE EVEN WHEN I DREAM OF YOOOOOOOOOUUUU

THE SWEETEST DREAM WILL NEVER DOOOOOOO

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

the Missile Command prequel that nobody asked for and even fewer people played

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

okay, Plan B: we load a space shuttle with explosives...

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

well great, now it's just fuckin' sitting there

now what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

oh good, we're gonna lob the giant meatball into the time hole

fuckin' perfect!