Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

bolind posted:

It's a Hörmann HST Side Sliding Door.

Pee-wee Hormann

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

meatpimp posted:

I don't read good.

But you pimp great

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Tomarse posted:

I dont understand how disposable vapes are legal when plastic straws are not

I put K-cups in this category as well

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I read a story about how the guy that invented those completely regrets it. I would too.

I use Nespresso pods, but they are aluminum and get sent back to Nespresso via the bags they give you which is pretty cool.

We started offering interested folks a free refillable k-cup pod and cut the number of pods/week in half. Now if only we could get folks to wipe up the spilled grounds from the breakroom counter :laffo:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Let me tell you guys about this thing called 'The Bartesian'

https://bartesian.com/

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

wesleywillis posted:

I'm 69.420 years old.

What the gently caress were we talking about?

The fact Cat Terrist only has 100gb of porm

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

meatpimp posted:

What? I thought that VA healthcare was set up to show those that fought for our country how much the country values their service? Oh wait... I think it does. :(

I'd name it 'Flipper'

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Reminds me of a joke:

I got head in a Chic-fil-atio bathroom once. After I finished the employee said "thank you sir, come again"

Goober Peas fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jun 10, 2023

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

SlowBloke posted:

The biturbo engine used on most of the cars of the era was quite sturdy. Rust was the main issue.

Especially true when they got proper fuel injection

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Outrun not Angry Pigs

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Hadlock posted:

What does BaT's fee schedule look like for Tom Selleck?

If you mustache you already know

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

My brother totaled my '91 Audi in a bad accident about 10 years ago. SOP was to inspect the airbag components every 10 years as indicated on the multifunction display.

Airbag worked as designed despite not being inspected as required.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I've learned the hard way that ethanol turbofucks early (first/second Gen) fuel injectors. It gums up the pintles or discs and eats up the o-rings.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

randomidiot posted:

At least in the US, most gasoline has had some amount of ethanol since the 1970s. I would imagine this extended worldwide eventually? It's a dirt cheap way to extend how much "gasoline" you're selling, and it's been widely accepted that fuel systems need components tolerant of ethanol since at least the 80s. Maybe 90s in some markets.

Wiki disagrees with your dates

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan...20late%201970s.

I know from first hand experience that E10 will eat up GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, and Honda fuel injectors from 1984 - 1994 when running it consistently.

Goober Peas fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Dec 19, 2023

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

kastein posted:

Weird, I've been running the cheapest e10 I can get my hands on in Chrysler era Jeeps (88-98 in my case) for the last 15 years and never had an issue with injectors even when I let a few of them sit for like 4 years once.

Have the injectors ever been replaced? At some point the mfgs figured out what was eating them up and the replacements don't have issues. I know with Honda and GM you're good with replacements made after 2002. I had a buddy with a C4 ZR1 that found NOS injectors to "keep it original" and got about 5k miles out of them before they started leaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I'm living in the past

(HNY!)