Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

fartknocker posted:

gently caress the Cowboys

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Salvor_Hardin posted:

One of my new years resolutions was to do an art and I am pretty happy how it came out. Just recently got it hung after a mishap where it was dropped and all the pieces fell off.

I wanted to do stained glass but cursory research lead to me noping right the hell out of that. But hey, I have a jig saw, I can just do cut wood instead of glass, and stain it instead of painting to preserve some of that character.

The stains bled a little but and the pieces weren't perfectly cut but it makes me happy to look at. :unsmith:

that's really cool!

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

is that supposed to be toast in the middle, or did they just hit some bread with non-stick butter-'flavored' spray & call it good?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

So my water heater has pretty much died. We can't get through one 5 minute shower before we start losing hit water. Anyone have experience with the hybrid/heat pump electric heaters? We have an electric one now and plan on staying with it so we don't need to run exhaust and intake lines, and the hybrid ones seem better efficiency wise.

Also, anyone install one themselves? The area plumbers all want around $1500 to do the job, and if I can save that by doing it myself since it's a couple wires and two pipes, and I'm comfortable with electricity and minor plumbing like faucets, toilets, and appliances...

you've tried fixing the current one, i presume? old electric WHs are like 4 parts & only the heating elements require draining the tank to replace

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

a sexual elk posted:

Question goons, what was that like European compilation cd that was on every commercial back like 25 years ago. I remember it best because I went camping with my Romanian best friend and his family and they played it nonstop, princess diana died that weekend and they allll lost their poo poo the whole time. Brought it up cause even tho my wife’s younger then me if she heard one song she’d know what I’m talking about.

….Wanna say Enya for some reason, no idea who that is

Pure Moods?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

Suddenly tempted to purchase and grind MLB the Show while watching this game.

https://twitter.com/FourVerts/status/1643065398022090752

it's on gamepass if you are in the xbox hardware architecture/have solid enough internet speed for cloud gaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Its Rinaldo posted:

We had to let Panda rest today. She fought the kidney disease so hard but she was just so tired

Hug your pets y’all

I'm sorry Rinaldo.