Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I think I woke up with a beef hangover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Don't want to go back to work tomorrow after a couple weeks of sleeping in and doing as little as possible.

Especially because I know I'm getting reassigned to push a project through to market launch that other people hosed up, and unfortunately I'm adept at fixing that type of stuff.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Neil Armbong posted:

I have friends that work at MadeIn. Their cookware and cutlery is pretty good.

Yeah, I have a stainless pan from MadeIn and it's frickin bomb proof. Looking at a saucier from them right now, actually.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Braksgirl posted:

So for his birthday SB asked our daughter to draw him Superman fighting a sharknado that had a minimum of 4 sharks. This is the outcome. Do you ever look at your kid and wonder how something so infinitely cool came from you? I do. All the time.

Yo, this is frickin rad

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
...so the guy invented lunchtime dividing morning and afternoon?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Today's entry for unexpected wikipedia lists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast-shaped_hill

How the hell did I not realize this about the Grand Tetons?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Timby posted:

Jesus, that reminds me of the hairball intersection in downtown Madison, WI:

Honestly, it isn't really that bad. Like 99% of the traffic is either driving straight through to East Wash or turning onto Willy Street.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I've had it three (possibly four) times and I'm a vaccinated hermit.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Freaquency posted:

I am playing Control and really regretting that I waited son long to play Control

After you finish it, you should look up the speed run with commentary from the devs. It's pretty ridiculous.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Liar on Beavis and Butthead is my Henry Rollins memory

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Hot Diggity! posted:

I don't get the appeal at all for Rick and Morty but people also get mad at me because I think Ted Lasso sucks rear end so who's to say

Weed

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

BlindSite posted:

Its been so loving hot here lately [kangaroos] come closer to civilisation when the creeks start to dry up a little. Can't put water out for them because it brings snakes but it's pretty cool to see.

This is like a 9/10 of Very Australian Sentences.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Been a couple months since we have made it to a Gopher Hockey game due to wife work schedule, holidays, then wife getting sick. Made it to watch them beat Michigan State by a combined 14-3 over two games (8-0, 6-3). A very fun time, although I got my wish for proper January weather, which makes for cold walks to and from the car.

Must be nice to root for a hockey team that isn't a constant disappointment

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

GD_American posted:

Friend of mine was perusing my music and asked about Godflesh, I had trouble describing them so I put on a few songs, basically how every bit of their music is the grungiest bass and highest treble, and he said they reminded him of Monolord. I had never heard of them, but after a few Youtube plays I think I have a new favorite band.

Some adjacent grungy bass bands are Generation of Vipers, Elder, and Cult of Luna if you chose to peruse further. Nails too, but they are kind of on the a more hardcore side.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Lol, I just got my W-2 in the mail and one half is literally torn off and missing, and it's in a bag apologizing that it seems to have been damaged in transit.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Bird in a Blender posted:

Do you have one complete form at least so you can do your taxes? That would loving blow to try and get a new one.

Only reason I'm not super pissed is because I can access my payroll stuff online and there's an electronic copy.

And the one remaining filing copy at the bottom is still intact!

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

Just realized the last day of January means my Dry January was successful.

I know a bunch of you posted you were doing it too. How'd you hold up?

3 years and one month so far

Amy Pole Her posted:

I completely forgot that Justified was being rebooted for a limited series so thats amazing news

This is a pleasant surprise

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Set your anus to pucker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXeeRgEY2UE

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

GD_American posted:

There are no scientists coming out of that home.

I'm sure there will be plenty of amateur chemistry

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
What the hell is a druve?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Boy howdy to I appreciate having a vehicle that's a tank in the snow

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

swickles posted:

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1626631349003030528?t=j1QiGNjejYElQiyitV27SQ&s=19

Worth reading the whole thing because god drat they don't even tap the brakes in it.

God I love The Onion.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
None of that cures my artillery shot blast wave sleep farts though

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Woo, ice storm today!

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Branches laden with ice are breaking off and landing on my roof right now

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
So somehow my house is one of the only ones in my neighborhood with power right now, which is pretty rad. And the power is out at work too, so my morning is looking up!

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Coco13 posted:

Impromptu neighborhood brunch at your place!

No please! I'm surrounded by awful chuds

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
My pepper seeds are starting to germinate after only five days lfg

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Business genius

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Yeah, well your spiders are way more icky

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
The Oscars happened?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Some timely discussions about layoffs, we just had a round of "organization adjustments" today at work. The announcement was also the dreaded vague important meeting request that pops up the day of.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I just made the most ridiculous (kind of) carbonara, goddamn.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Bird in a Blender posted:

Soldering isn’t that hard, but if you fill the pipe and you have a leak, it can suck to fix. The other alternative is shark bite fittings, but those are really expensive, and I also don’t like their reliability.

There are press fittings if you can find a place that will rent you a press gun and sell you the fittings. I don’t think regular hardware stores carry those.

When I replaced mine (which included moving electrical, gas, and structure because my house hates me), I used braided steel flex lines to brass to a shutoff to make the routing towards the supply easier.

Which reminds me, my old water heater is still sitting in a corner in my basement because it's too big to fit up the stairwell and I'll need to chop it down to remove. Bleh.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Like, of all games to choose from... Riven?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Intruder posted:

Are you thinking of LA Beast?

Mixing these two up is pretty fantastic.

LA Beast is conducting important scientific research like doing eating challenges off of toy trains while hanging upside down. He's also way into metal detectors now.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
There is a high of 40 today and we're getting 8" of snow, gently caress off with that garbage

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

It was upper 40s to lower 50s yesterday and we're getting the same storm.

gently caress off winter I want spring.

I swear every significant snowfall this winter has had the density of a neutron star. Garlic and onion shoots were popping up in my garden yesterday and I had to cover them with extra straw for protection. Annoying!

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Joey Freshwater posted:

https://twitter.com/melissatempel/status/1638324580371537927

Song was banned for being “too controversial”

They also banned Rainbow Connection

Lol, of course it's loving Waukesha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Mr. Pibb