Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Does Payne know you can't actually shoot extinct animals like the Woolly Mammoth?

Sure you can.

It won’t do anything besides get you arrested and banned from a museum, but you’ll have shot a wooly mammoth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I can't believe that's a real cartoon Payne drew.

It has to be a parody or something.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

next comic: WHY GAS SO EXPENSIVE????

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

what the *gently caress*, Payne. Those aren't SUVs. ONE JOB.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Electric Phantasm posted:

I can't believe that's a real cartoon Payne drew.

It has to be a parody or something.

Reads like he got cut off by a New Ram on the way to the office. I'll wait until he gets next to a Hummer EV for that one to see how he really feels.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Andy Marlette

Chip Bok

Chris Britt

Gary Varvel

John Deering

Michael Ramirez

Mike Luckovich

Tom Stiglich

Side note: I suspect that about 100% of the right-wing cartoonists who suddenly care about police violence following the Memphis case only do so because the officers perpetrating the violence in that case were black.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

They actually did try to get an AI to make Prickly City comics, but it just kept generating tv static.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

the_steve posted:

They actually did try to get an AI to make Prickly City comics, but it just kept generating tv static.
Wait, you see something different?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

You can tell this one's real because the hands aren't all hosed up and weird.

...oh wait... the hands ARE all hosed up and weird nvm

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

China Daily

Puppet show by Cai Meng

Le Monde

by Stellina from Taiwan

Charlie Hebdo

At the next turn take an extreme right.
This accompanies an article on a study that found a correlation regarding lack of autonomy at work and voting for the Far-Right. This was done by looking at the geographical spread of votes and the type of work found in those areas, hence the headline "Your GPS makes you vote Le Pen"

Since 2020, the 1% richest French have made 63% of all profits
"And it's too much to ask you to work 2 more years to save this equitable pension system?"

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
i think an ai could do better prickly cities

hell, i think smarterchild could have made better prickly cities

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

You forgot the part where the other dinosaur is starring directly at the meteorite while insisting it doesn't exist.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

It says something that my initial thought on this was "Guns", but it's probably something like "Minorities", huh?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
You liberals support immigration but you're against a trillion tons of rock migrating into the earth, hypocrites much :smug:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I think it’s about the libs being happy a mass shooting happened because it will force us to finally ban guns forever. Basically whining about “politicizing” tragedies aka doing anything besides empty gestures of sympathy.

The fact that it’s a meteor, muddies the metaphor and kinda tells on Fishman that he either doesn’t think things through or sees shootings as an inevitable force of natures.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Gas stoves cause asthma in young kids, AGC

Kellies Nomination: Most Easily Reinterpreted

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

fool of sound posted:

You forgot the part where the other dinosaur is starring directly at the meteorite while insisting it doesn't exist.
More like outright causing it to happen, somehow.

Pants Donkey posted:

I think it’s about the libs being happy a mass shooting happened because it will force us to finally ban guns forever. Basically whining about “politicizing” tragedies aka doing anything besides empty gestures of sympathy.

The fact that it’s a meteor, muddies the metaphor and kinda tells on Fishman that he either doesn’t think things through or sees shootings as an inevitable force of natures.
I took it as a climate change thing but even then that's him tacitly admitting that it will kill us all.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Nadhim Zahawi getting the sack over his tax affairs – The prime minister, Rishi Sunak, says he acted decisively in firing the Tory party chair, who remains an MP"

Telegraph:

Rishi Sunak warned of 'brutal' backbench clashes ahead as he approaches 100 days in office

Matt:

Teachers’ strikes will see 85pc of schools facing closure

Times:

"Quentin Letts: Rishi scrubs up well to deliver a dose of charm"

Evening Standard:

Grocery price inflation rises to record 16.7% – Kantar

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

"Yes, you little poo poo, and if it weren't for British school children going on strike in 1911, I'd still be allowed to backhand you for talking to me like that."

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Has there been the ultimate cartoon yet that combines the price of eggs with frying them on a gas stove?

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

lobsterminator posted:

Has there been the ultimate cartoon yet that combines the price of eggs with frying them on a gas stove?
After thinking about it for all of three minutes, the only angle I came up with is "the FBI busted me for having a gas stove and I spent my bail money on eggs, poo poo"

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

Yeah it's this. I think what he's saying is that mass shootings are just an inevitable act of nature, like a meteor impact, and there's literally nothing we can do about them except lay down and die.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

"What The Cluck"

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Knight:

The cut-off critter is probably saying "Can we close the roof". 'FIFO PM' is torn to shreds for scoffing ice cream and 'chugging beers' for THREE DAYS instead of helping Alice Springs - after he flew into crime-ridden town for just four hours: 'Kick in the guts' (Daily Mail).

Broelman:

Wilcox:

Rowe:

Treasurer Jim Chalmers and Reserve Bank of Australia Governor Philip Lowe.

Downes:

Lethbridge:

On the Voice and the governments new cultural policy and arts funding.

Spooner:

(Teal independent) Monique Ryan staffer Sally Rugg claims she was sacked after complaining about 'unreasonable' work hours (ABC).

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

That gas stove is releasing thick black clouds of smoke so either it really needs to go or that liver and onion is being destroyed

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Microplastics posted:

That gas stove is releasing thick black clouds of smoke so either it really needs to go or that liver and onion is being destroyed

Lord knows if I were stuck in Gary McCoy's world my liver would be absolutely destroyed already

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

GoutPatrol posted:

Reads like he got cut off by a New Ram on the way to the office. I'll wait until he gets next to a Hummer EV for that one to see how he really feels.
that’s how big he wants his vroom vrooms to be

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

Clay Bennett

Jeff Danziger

Lisa Benson

Jeff Stahler

Matt Davies

Pedro X. Molina

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

John Branch

Jimmy Margulies

Ed Gamble

David M. Hitch

Darrin Bell

Randall Enos

Dave Whamond

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

Kellies nomination: Least concealed bigotry (racism)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Too many words. Too few drawings.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Technowolf posted:

Kellies nomination: Least concealed bigotry (racism)
Finding out he's from Gloucester is unsurprising. Anything that far up the north shore is bound to be weird as poo poo.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Neito posted:

Finding out he's from Gloucester is unsurprising. Anything that far up the north shore is bound to be weird as poo poo.

Wanna send him out on a trawler into a potentially perfect storm, y'know?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Wanna send him out on a trawler into a potentially perfect storm, y'know?

It'd be pisser, for sure.

One might even say

Wicked pisser.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

lobsterminator posted:

lmao

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Vib Rib posted:

I took it as a climate change thing but even then that's him tacitly admitting that it will kill us all.

It would work as a critique of liberals on climate change, just not a right-wing critique

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

lobsterminator posted:

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: We Have Ways of Making You Die

Ted Rall posted:

Canada is moving close to establishing a legal right to suicide on demand. But how exactly will they carry it out?

First Dog on the Moon: Legalising cannabis could raise billions in taxes. Think of what we could do with that money!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: We Have Ways of Making You Die

...Didn't Rall's bragging about killing a homeless person involve shoving said person onto the subway tracks?