Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

Are the 8-ball earrings on Pelosi connected to anything in reality?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Pants Donkey posted:

Yeah, that Gamble is so disingenuous it makes me want to scream. If Biden had spent a dollar towards housing the homeless he’d be screaming about why it isn’t going into some shareholder’s pocket.

It's a direct import from last year's Ralls.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shut up shut up SHUT UP SHUT UP

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
It's appealing to feed prickly city's corpus into an AI generator and see what comes out.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably
The first AI to commit suicide?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Darthemed posted:

Are the 8-ball earrings on Pelosi connected to anything in reality?

Probably a vague reference to her insider trading.

VKing
Apr 22, 2008

What? What does he think... What?

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Gary Varvel

John Deering

Marshall Ramsey

Michael Ramirez

Steve Breen

Steve Kelley

Tom Stiglich

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Discendo Vox posted:

It's appealing to feed prickly city's corpus into an AI generator and see what comes out.

The AI will then take vengeance by torturing us for eternity by making us read PC.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

That is not how the Human Centipede goes, Branco! What are you doing?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

VKing posted:

What, you can't just walk into a recruiter's office and immediately be given the keys to a tank?

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
It's just "tanks are in the news, how can I make this about electric vehicles" because Payne is loving obsessed

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Randalor posted:

... what the gently caress is he even trying to say?
The infamous opposite of "doesn't make sense if you think about it for even a second" AGC - the "I refuse to think about it for even a second \ going to overthink this into oblivion" bad cartoon.

It's the vanishingly small "visual metaphor for the point the cartoonist is making" breed of cartoon, nearly extinct because even people who... enjoy?... consuming political cartoons are a hobby can't parse anything more complex than a strawman screaming plain text into a white void.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I just think people forgot what shoehorns are.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
He got it backwards, the small shoe should be racism and the foot should be the incident (ie, you're trying to shoe-horn the black-on-black violence into racism) but then he'd be admitting racism exists and, as we all know, racism ended when slavery did, and again after Jim Crow, and again when we got a black president. We ended racism 3 times and the democrats are still crying foul!

Maybe the shoehorn should have been called racism?

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

HootTheOwl posted:

He got it backwards, the small shoe should be racism and the foot should be the incident (ie, you're trying to shoe-horn the black-on-black violence into racism) but then he'd be admitting racism exists and, as we all know, racism ended when slavery did, and again after Jim Crow, and again when we got a black president. We ended racism 3 times and the democrats are still crying foul!

Maybe the shoehorn should have been called racism?

Just label everything 'racism', especially Branco.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Which is it Mike is DEBT a giant THING or is DEBT a giant ABSENCE of a THING make up your fool mind

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Pants Donkey posted:

I just think people forgot what shoehorns are.

Including Branco, judging from how he drew it.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Microplastics posted:

It's just "tanks are in the news, how can I make this about electric vehicles" because Payne is loving obsessed

There is a the very, very slight chance Payne stumbled upon news that General Dynamics is putting a hybrid engine system in the next Abrams, but yeah that's almost certainly coincidental and it's just Payne's vroom-vroom obsession once again.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Rishi Sunak and the strikers – Angry workers and Raab ructions put prime minister in uncomfortable position"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Dominic Raab denies swearing and shouting at senior aide

Evening Standard:

‘We bow at the altar of Groundhog Day’: concept copycats celebrate its 30th birthday

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Matt really has a hate boner for striking teachers, doesn't he?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

VKing posted:

Payne's single issue is people must continue to use gas to run cars no matter what. Nothing else is acceptable.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

The new Australian five dollar note design won't contain King Charles, instead they will replace the portrait of Queen Elizabeth with a design to honour First Australians.

Knight:

Rowe:

The funeral of Cardinal George Pell was held and attended by Peter Dutton, John Howard and Tony Abbott. George Pell funeral: Tony Abbott praises cardinal as a ‘saint for our times’ and rails against child abuse charges (Guardian).

Wilcox:

The ribbons were tied to St. Mary's Cathedral to represent those who suffered abuse at the hands of the Catholic Church.

Lethbridge:

RBA Governor Philip Lowe and treasurer Jim Chalmers.

Leak, Son of Leak:

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Pants Donkey posted:

Yeah, that Gamble is so disingenuous it makes me want to scream. If Biden had spent a dollar towards housing the homeless he’d be screaming about why it isn’t going into some shareholder’s pocket.

He even is screaming about it, the second panel has Biden talking about housing people in need but it's still bad because they're 💀MIGRANTS💀

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

China Daily

This is for you by Cai Meng

Le Monde

Conflit israélo-palestinien : le choix des armes/Palestinian-Israeli conflict: The choice of weapon by Vadot from Belgium

by Debuhme from Switzerland
Up to what point should we help Ukraine?
"Not up until the point of conflict, that'd be escalation!"

Charlie Hebdo

Abortion soon to be enshrined in the Constitution
"With retirement in 14 weeks"

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Charlie Hebdo

Abortion soon to be enshrined in the Constitution
"With retirement in 14 weeks"

My French is rusty but what does IVG stand for and how does it mean abortion? Isn't that "avortement"?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Interruption Volontaire de Grossesse, as opposed to spontaneous abortion.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Barrel Cactaur
Oct 6, 2021

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

Kelly's nom: worst concern trolling, jeez. Is this related to any actual event or is this just wind bad(ignores damage to habitat from oil tankers and associated chemical waste)

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Barrel Cactaur posted:

Kelly's nom: worst concern trolling, jeez. Is this related to any actual event or is this just wind bad(ignores damage to habitat from oil tankers and associated chemical waste)

A bunch of whales washed up on the Jersey Shore kinda maybe sorta vaguely near some windmills, and correlation is causation, after all.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

China Daily

This is for you by Cai Meng

A Cult Mechanicus cartoon.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
what even is the skull-pigtails-pacifier-reticle-bow thing. is it anything. do i want to know if so

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Angepain posted:

what even is the skull-pigtails-pacifier-reticle-bow thing. is it anything. do i want to know if so

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jr-15-real-rifle-designed-children/

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Marty Two Bulls

Lisa Benson

Jeff Stahler

Kevin "KAL" Kallaugher

Pedro X. Molina

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

Jimmy Margulies

Ed Gamble

David M. Hitch

Darrin Bell

Randall Enos

Drew Sheneman

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Kellies nomination: Worst Caricature

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

:psyduck:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
The labels are clunky but idk I think the message is fine.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

The Haitian posted:

My French is rusty but what does IVG stand for and how does it mean abortion? Isn't that "avortement"?

Yeah so as mentioned it's Voluntary Interruption of Pregnancy which as far as I know isn't said in English. Maybe it is.

I'm not a very good translator, because it's actually quite hard to get the right connotation on all this. So I just short-handed it with abortion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: You Know the Drill

Ted Rall posted:

Another week, another mass shooting. Well, actually a bunch of them in California, all at the same time. It’s very clear that the American political system has no motivation or ability or drive to do anything about this problem.

First Dog on the Moon: Vaping - it's bad and not just because tiny children are doing it!