Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I don't get why Gates would bother with a deadly vaccine after making a deadly virus. The virus spreads itself, why do all the additional work of distributing vaccines?

Edit: also if he is planning a deadly vaccine wouldn't the masks be a good idea? Wouldn't exposing yourself to the vaccine be walking right into Gates' trap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Lmao I immediately started searching for a newspaper that simply said "WOKE" on it and sure enough, there it was!

Man is obsessed

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
The irony of Australians pissing and moaning about immigration never ceases to astound me

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
No no no, really it ought to be a crate full of dead horses instead of clubs, and the crate shouldn't be labelled "118th congress", that should be on a club being held by the elephant. Also the clubs should be floggers, and the cartoon should be in the bin

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
I wonder if SKelley's creative process involves watching the news all day, shouting humorous remarks at the TV, and then recreating the moment in cartoon form and adding a wife.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Lol

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
That won't help at all! The quoted image is a political cartoon and not the Lord of the Rings books or its movie adaptations.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Nenonen posted:

If they let people takesybacksy all the colonial loot, people might realise that Britain has no cultural heritage worth showing.

How dare you, we have *checks notes* stones! Stones? Just stones? Surely we have *flips page* big buildings made of stones, there we go that'll do

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
What a bizarre choice of motif to have on your t-shirt

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

SirSamVimes posted:

I like seeing the brainworms in action, but not enough to actually look it up.

Yeah same I need the brainworms piped here on a regular basis

It's like a little zoo exhibit

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

That elbow :stonklol:

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
Now that you mention it, Prickly City would be better as a weekly feature. I mean it's not like it ever refers to current events anyway, and I think bundling all the comics means it gets to say a whole week's worth of nothing all at once and we can breathe again

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Grape posted:

Fourth. You forgot "snooty liberal turning up their nose while closing their eyes and riding in a limo".

Also known as the "hypocritical bumper stickers", a classic

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Thank god he labeled the sieve

Also what does this mean? Sieves do the job of letting what you want through and holding back the stuff you don't want. Is this sieve broken? It doesn't look like it. The border SHOULD be a sieve, unless you want to block everything including trade

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
Back in my day we used lead paint and didn't it harm me any do.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

I'm late to this but

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Xander77 posted:

Oh no! Clearly something that's an actual issue worth pointing out! Particularly in Ramirez's output, which is otherwise so devoid of problematic elements.

Copy pasting random background elements is not a sin you have to note or make up for.

Any other cartoonist and I'd agree but Ramirez goes out of his way to draw unique details like every little tree branch (dude loving loves trees) so I'm really surprised to catch him copy pasting anything. It's literally the first time I've ever seen him do it.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
My desk is also a solid concrete block with a phone outlet

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
You can have my cryogenic limb destruction device when you pry it from my cold dead hands

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Farecoal posted:

Why is half the panel a black void

Are you judging the panel by the colour of its ink?

Reported to MLK's ghost for being cartoon racist

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Skios posted:

Al Goodwyn

Why so convoluted?

Why not just go for the classic "stack of $1 bills"

Why does each dollar have to represented by a square inch

WHY

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

World Famous W posted:

i only accept measurements in burger units now

If each dollar of US debt was a burger

Your mom would have a starter :smuggo:

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Trapezium Dave posted:

It's definitely better than his Prince Harry. Although it deserves a nomination for Worst Hands.

That hand is smaller than his ear

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Shugojin posted:

i hadn't seen branco's humanoid elephant in profile in a while and by god i hope to not see it for years to come i forgot how horrifying it is

Someone post that elephant from the gay abortions comic because that's what that chiseled jowl reminds me of

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
Feedback: I'd prefer the Hebdos to be in img tags not timg tags, as I use the app and don't wanna tap them all. Not sure what others might prefer though

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Strong av material

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Nameless Pete posted:

All I see is Sonic the Hedgehog.

Gotta go fash

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Sardonik posted:

Hey

Hey Hey Hey

Payne

Did you know that cartooning is a medium where you can convey information visually? Perhaps without the need for a big physical sign or combination of bumper stickers? Maybe even without the most childishly moronic take on the situation possible? You loving hack.

Is he worse than Speech Bubble SKelley though?

(yes)

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

VitalSigns posted:

You could get Branco and Garrison and all them to eat the bugs so easily.

Step 1: have Obama denounce bug food and say it's offensive

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

wizzardstaff posted:

looking forward to the culture wars in 50 years between cricket powder fans (weak, communist, might as well be eating soy) and mealworm paste enjoyers (virile, potent, refined palates)

I smell a Kelly

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Marjorie The Gathering

Lmao

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
The "pee pee poo poo he is a bad president" has been present in every one of his cartoons since he introduced the Poopy Pants Fly.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
I also plug my keyboard directly into my monitor

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Angepain posted:

Biden following orders by leaving it in the stupidest place possible, a Rall cartoon

A Russian spy is briefed that there are confidential documents in a Rall cartoon and is sent to infiltrate it. Immediately one of his shoulders slumps a few inches and his hands wither to twigs. But he knew this would be a difficult mission and carries on unperturbed. After navigating a nonsensical corridor he tries to open a door but it's stuck because the door frame is half the size and also a triangle. He kicks it open and busts into the room, and floats away into white space

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Starting to see the 10% bag cropping up a bit more reliably now

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
One of the victims is labelled Mass Shootings so I'm gonna have to deduct two points there - one for the label existing at all and one for it being on a victim

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
Does Tatsuya ever actually write anything, like a little blurb to go with the cartoons, or a blog somewhere or even just posts on a forum? Where he actually has clear thoughts on what he thinks?

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
Sometimes I like to imagine the look on readers' faces after they open the funny pages and read a Sinfest comic that the newspaper just plucked from random from the last few weeks and decided to print

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Pants Donkey posted:

No papers print his garbage lol. He really really really wanted to be syndicated; it’s why he updates daily with an extra larger color comic on Sundays, but even for the remaining boomers that read the comics page his terminally online poo poo would never run.

Oh I know it would never appear in a newspaper, but I like to imagine a newspaper just going for it anyway

And the reaction normal people might have, given how utterly unhinged it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

What the hell are all those generals looking at? A circular map? A badly-drawn globe? And those borders are incredibly hosed up too.

Let's have a closer look

I suppose it's not terrible for a political cartoon but something incredibly wierd is happening on the east side there.