Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
For 2023 can we stop doing Kelly nominations in thread? Or if you're just going to empty quote drop the image tags?
Half the thread was those nominations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
That's not at all how I remember it. Didn't they leave during the lowtax exit?
Lotaxit?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

J.A.B.C. posted:

' It's literally 'Free Speech is bad, actually' written in bold.

Yes?
Not everyone believes free speech is inherently positive. Even in America we sort of hand have away the fact we don't either. (Fire in a crowded room, soliciting crimes, etc etc)

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Dr Jorp, this is the board of psycologists: please stop tweeting.

Jorp: This is 1983!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Mordaedil posted:

Wait, that comic was being in favor of J. Sweaty Peterson? I thought it was him being petulant child in face of criticism.

Yes. The board is speaking 'psycobabble' (reeducation camp is the key one)

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
To be fair, that's a toddler and should be extracted from that woman immediately.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Vib Rib posted:

God drat Britain really hates Harry don't they?

A black woman stole a prince.
Never forget.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Goddamn I hate seeing Sinfest

Turn on your monitor

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

So Biden is focused completely on the border

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
gently caress. Every electric stove I ever had loving sucked

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
was it explained why the angels are handmaid puppets?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Neito posted:

This now marks two threads devolving into stove arguments. To summarize from the IoSM thread:

1) IF you're seeing a major difference it's probably mostly psychological

2) You're probably using it wrong

3) Induction

4) If you're boiling water on the stove top for any reason you're being silly in a universe where electric kettles exist

5) A small derail about cast iron.

What the gently caress is this?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Modern Aviation still hasn't caught up to the FAA
agc

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Dr. Stab posted:

Get an induction stove.

Just what I need, a surface I can scratch up every time I toss in the pan

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

It's 43 in Chicago right now. (Where he's based)

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

100YrsofAttitude posted:

US debt crisis by Cai Meng

What crisis? You're Chinese! You know the debt is just make believe.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

I didn't think this would be an accusation.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

C actually means Confidential. Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret are the three classifications.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

I have to also screech about property values because if they don't go up then I'll never go back in time.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Debt is loadbearing. It is only because of it's size we, democrat and republican, can stand at such great heights.
We must raise it even higher if we ever intent to touch the stars themselves!

quote:

John Branch

Then don't drive! Do literally anything else!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
You wanted "New Woke".
0/10.
Also one of the best things about living on the fifth floor of a 5 story building was getting to leach heat from the four floors below me. Now I don't live on the top floor and switched from electric to gas and my costs are like 5 times what they were. (My electric bill is half.)

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

JamesBont posted:

Wait, isn't Kevin supposed to represent Trump? Why are they talking about a laptop?

Trump is a skunk

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Thank you Satan

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Debate & Discuss Political Cartoons 2023: Extreme Abortion Clubhouse

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon: Trams! They can be slow and sometimes they smell funny. Why do we love them so?

Public Tramsportation

I'm a Tramfram too, but I call them "Street cars"

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Skios posted:

Marshall Ramsey

"Which means I'll just go kill someone else, someone who will REALLY suffer"

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

So is the hopium real or what because he's got the frog just eating the feds nbd

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Microplastics posted:

Does Tatsuya ever actually write anything, like a little blurb to go with the cartoons, or a blog somewhere or even just posts on a forum? Where he actually has clear thoughts on what he thinks?

Look at this npc who doesn't'get' the comic, man.

He's trying this minimal style that doesn't work because it's the comic equivalent of radio macros. You're just supposed to know what he means when he shows the signs and he will post the symbols over and over

E: you ever watch a Sean jannity clip? Whenever a Bad Thing would happen it would be "that's it? Remember soros, solindra, acorn, and pronouns? And not a peep. But Bad Thing? Gimme a break" and you're just supposed to come to the table knowing

HootTheOwl fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Jan 29, 2023

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
The machine, when used as intended, will kill the person.
They're being told to trust the science, but the science is intended to kill them.

Vaccines are a plot to harm you.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
He got it backwards, the small shoe should be racism and the foot should be the incident (ie, you're trying to shoe-horn the black-on-black violence into racism) but then he'd be admitting racism exists and, as we all know, racism ended when slavery did, and again after Jim Crow, and again when we got a black president. We ended racism 3 times and the democrats are still crying foul!

Maybe the shoehorn should have been called racism?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Same guy probably also still has the pearls he clutched over Palin's kid or Baron trump.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
So many Talloons.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

That's a hella racist characture but also I don't think this guy knows who Mahomes is.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Technowolf posted:

Black smoke means a new national debt hasn't been chosen yet, right?

Correct, if not us then whom?
Ramierz cackles as he adds another "great" to the word "grandkids"

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Discendo Vox posted:

a. No, it doesn't, especially not here, which is where people are internalizing and making these claims without evidence. The report is public- it doesn't have to be mediated for us to understand or discuss it.
b. Do you really think "the news cycle" isn't going to cover the actual investigation?
c. Even if all of this were true, it would not justify misrepresenting the actual facts of the situation in order to have "impactful discussion" - lying to pursue goals unmoored from reality.
Of course it does, especially here. If I quote a post from a week ago and say "the report was out, I accept your apology" I'll rightfully be probed as the psycho I am. If anything our focus, here in a thread, is even smaller because we cycle through topics even quicker than the media who has to fill up dead air.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Xiahou Dun posted:

You are literally assigning something a cause based on your tummy feels.

There should be more regulated transportation infrastructure because it’s fundamental part of the public good in having a society. You’re using lazy thinking to justify an unnecessary cause celebré.
Why should we? Since no train derailment, individually, will ever be directly caused be deregulation, then tougher regulations also must not be capable of preventing accidents.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Can someone edit the third panel to just be a bunch of Cubones? TIA (I don't want to edit the terf comic at work)

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

lmao, thank you

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU