Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Here's to another year of this woke nonsense. :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Vib Rib posted:

Given who drew this, is this supposed to be pro-Adams?

A Democrat did it, therefore it is bad.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

That is not how the Human Centipede goes, Branco! What are you doing?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Two Corinthians.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Xiahou Dun posted:

Is he plowing a field with a wheel of cocks. Like some kind of spinning dick-dibber.

What.

Well how do you gently caress this gay planet?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

M.c.P posted:

Okay.

How the gently caress is an algorithmic bot that regurgitates essays showing bias.

I mean I guess it wasn’t trained on incoherent screeds about culture war bullshit.

But what?

My guess is it's because it's programmed to tell them off for trying to get it to say Nazi poo poo.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Charlz Guybon posted:

So, is this an actual reference to something that happened? Or is the White House Twitter handler just dunking on Stiglich?

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1637257590219452416

Other way around. He's trying to dunk on Biden using that letter to go "lol if you believe he's going to do anything." Of course he fucks it up because he can't contain his venom and adds a postscript that Biden's really a fake President so he's instead dunking on a little girl for believing that Biden is the real President of the United States.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

One of these things is not like the others

One of these things just doesn't belong

Can you tell which thing is not like the other

By the time I finish this song?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Also the cruelty is the point.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Pants Donkey posted:

Let’s see how many cartoonists don’t know what a trans man is

I'm guessing it'll be like that "Sally just wanted to wrestle the girls" comic some years ago where they ignore the "shithead organizer forced a trans man to wrestle in the women's division over everybody's objections" aspect for pure transphobia.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Some big "No, it is the children by-election voters who are wrong." energy from Leak there.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Subjecting your employees to Rutgers football has got to be breaching some kind of labor law.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Paingod556 posted:

Knights style is just generally set to 'racist caricature'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-47352854

And Popes response (who is hands down Australia's best contributor)

Holy poo poo! :stare:

For reference:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

And I'm sure that if Biden was calling for intervention you would be screeching about the cost you disingenuous hack.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Yeah, the thing to remember about late nineteenth/early twentieth-century anti-sufferage cartoons is that nowadays they rank about a dozen Asays on the AGC scale. The authors want the reader to feel revulsion and horror at the thought of women going to bars, or riding bikes, or worst of all, leaving men to watch the kids while they go out for an evening!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

SubG posted:

Oh no, wouldn't want any innovation in the "Formula One only slower and on more boring courses" race.

I mean I know it's just Payne being old and regressive. But I can't imagine being into racing in general and not absolutely flipping your poo poo over watching, say, the VW IDR loving killing it at Nürburgring versus watching a bog-standard IndyCar turn left 800 times in a row.

Also we already have electric race cars and they work just fine. They don’t go vroom vroom though, so obviously they are bad.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

It took me a while to realize this was a "Democrats shoving a five-color Pride Flag down our throats!" comic and not a guy barfing up a rainbow and the donkey was trying to stop it.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Skios posted:

John Deering

Marshall Ramsey

Michael Ramirez

Mike Luckovich

You double posted, twice. A double double.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Discendo Vox posted:

Someone more competent (i.e. anyone) can shop a pulitzer over the star of david. Also that V's a total hack job.

:golfclap: