Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

thermodynamics cheated

SirSamVimes posted:

posting sinfest is causing posters to live a more authentic life therefore we must never stop

I fuckin love sinfest dump day because you never really know how the comic is going to corkscrew downward and everyone assembles to do the forensics and point out whether the big enemy is gender identity or jews or Biden this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

thermodynamics cheated

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Political Cartoons 2023: Rall, You Dipshit.

Yall remember sidetalkin where people made fun of the nokia n-gage by talking into various objects like how you was expected to use the ngage as a phone? I suggest a parallel feature of:

Rallholdin: Where you hold various objects in your hands like how Rall draws people holding anything

Especially guns

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

thermodynamics cheated

Dr. VooDoo posted:

“This person claims to be concerned about rampant, unchecked fatalities caused by unsafe cars but when they are in a car they wear a seatbelt! Check mate, liberal!” :downsbravo:

This man claims to be distressed by violence but takes precautions against the presence of violence? Curious! I am very intelligent

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

thermodynamics cheated

Korthal posted:

No, she's not diced in the gif, merely flayed.

I saw that stupid loving machine and I was like oh yeah of course stonetoss can reference it to the majority of his followers, yes this crazy poo poo tracks completely

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

thermodynamics cheated

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

And now for some truly spicy hot takes:

It takes some pretty selective listening to interpret Ye praising Hitler and denying the holocaust as a generic "Love everyone!" message. Ishida has been the only person I've seen who's just been totally up front with his "Kanye West said nothing" beliefs. Everyone else on the right seems to have the self awareness to distance themselves from Ye publicly (even if they agree with him privately), but Ishida lacks that.

Thats not even a yeezy song lmao it's Institutionalized by Suicidal Tendencies, very hip and relevant to the 55 and older crowd

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

thermodynamics cheated
the side that never holds their side accountable for all but the most depraved of acts sure loves to take gloating victory laps over their opponents ever holding themselves to any kind of moral standards cool

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

thermodynamics cheated
Adams having a normal one on twitter, claims the cancelation is evidence that not wanting to associate with him is the mass delusion of those who cannot understand his point, then he all like "this is why I identified as black for a few years" lordy be

For additional comedy ups, he retweets the snide pseudosupport of doug tennapel, a parallel headcase who now spends hours a day making sure everyone knows how not mad he is about being similarly dropped from creative projects for being an actually kind of crazy homophobe and transphobe. He's not mad at all and definitely doesn't constantly google his name

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

thermodynamics cheated
I remember being a kid and dilbert was basically everywhere, having perfectly captured humor from the sort of thing that office life had turned into in the 90s a la office space

Now i can get used to it being nowhere

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

thermodynamics cheated
lmao that he's becoming literally one of those "debate me u coward" stereotypes despite having been a fully cryptic and anonymous isolated weirdo since the oughts

yes, please come debate people tatsuya, let's see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

thermodynamics cheated

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

I'm going to print this up and frame it, peewee's lols from beyond the grave