Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I'm sure this will boost morale even more at the Etihad.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Jose posted:

does it give mourinho another title

if you just look at the years they're quoting, it gives Mourinho the title as well as giving Ferguson another title in the Aguero season

Tony Pulis's Stoke would also be FA Cup winners, so I can confirm that it would in fact be funny and good

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

FullLeatherJacket posted:

if you just look at the years they're quoting, it gives Mourinho the title as well as giving Ferguson another title in the Aguero season

Tony Pulis's Stoke would also be FA Cup winners, so I can confirm that it would in fact be funny and good

Counterpoint: it would give Liverpool another title and Steven Gerrard a winners medal

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Counterpoint: it would give Liverpool another title and Steven Gerrard a winners medal

that was 2018/19, which you will see from the tweet is exactly when Manchester City Football Club stopped doing money crimes

e: no it wasn't, it was 2013/14, but they still shouldn't give him a medal

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

FullLeatherJacket posted:

that was 2018/19, which you will see from the tweet is exactly when Manchester City Football Club stopped doing money crimes

I meant 13/14 when Gerrard fell over

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Needlessly complicated and punitive to deduct points from previous seasons. Think a sensible punishment would be the standard 15 point deduction for each season retroactively applied to 2023-24, starting the season on minus 135 points. Also they have to sell haaland to Leeds for 100 quid and a bag of training bibs

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
(the bibs will be paid in instalments)

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

I meant 13/14 when Gerrard fell over

Hmmn not a fan of this. Maybe we can let them plea bargain out of that year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Have done a Feb thread, please continue lols/claims of a uefa stitch up in there