Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i lay in bed watching videos until 9 am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my tummy hurts

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
idk, “pizzussy” made me chuckle.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

idk, “pizzussy” made me bust.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
seems like an evolution from when everything was -izzle

fo shizzle my nizzle I can’t believe we used to say that to each other

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

echinopsis posted:

my tummy hurts

same

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:cry:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
i keep blasting out farts too lol

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
This weekend I am going to bake some cakes.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gross

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
back at work after 5 whole days off

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

echinopsis posted:

back at work after 5 whole days off

gross

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Silver Alicorn posted:

I'm awake at 5am on a saturday. so it goes

same but sunday. thank you 9mo daughter 💕

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

echinopsis posted:

my tummy hurts

drink more or less water

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
Went out and saw some fuckin' nature

There were native bees all over

looks kinda like a dick and balls hehe

cool gourd

cute flower

dunno what this is but it's neat

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
sweet gourds dude

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

coyote melon/coyote gourd apparently (Cucrbita palmata)

also the purple flowers all over are desert sand verbena (Abronia villosa) apparently a relative of Bougainville

haven't got a definitive identification on anything else

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
turns out my half-assed attempt at fixing the pitch control on the 4 track wasn't too far off. did a real test with a 440 tone and didn't have to adjust it much more.

cleaned all the sliders with some deoxit, put er all back together, and it seems to be working great!

https://i.imgur.com/cJCKXRc.mp4

Chris Knight fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jan 8, 2023

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

rotor posted:

sweet gourds dude

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

rotor posted:

sweet gourds dude

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Silver Alicorn posted:

coyote melon/coyote gourd apparently (Cucrbita palmata)

also the purple flowers all over are desert sand verbena (Abronia villosa) apparently a relative of Bougainville

haven't got a definitive identification on anything else

I spelled everything wrong

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
no, that’s how it’s spelled.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

beeped again

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

did a test pack for japan.

24 day vacation. packed 2 tees, 2 long sleeve tees, a supreme rugby shirt, 2 patagonia flannels, 2 keep warm base layer shirts, 2 keep warm base layer tights, a pair of sweats, a pair of dress pants, 10 pairs of socks, and 10 pair of underwear. ALL IN A CARRY ON.

which is execellent since the huge travelpro i took last time(WHAT THE gently caress DID I PACK? It was even over 50lbs when were leaving to japan) is 8cm too big to go on the bullet trains and we will be riding those often.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i wore water proof hiking shoes for our recent trip. worked out really well. handled the weather great, were comfortable, and being lowtops they weren’t a pain in the rear end at airport security.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

President Beep posted:

i wore water proof hiking shoes for our recent trip. worked out really well. handled the weather great, were comfortable, and being lowtops they weren’t a pain in the rear end at airport security.

were they the Merrell Moab, the highest-selling individual item at REI?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

were they the Merrell Moab, the highest-selling individual item at REI?

lol, yes.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i got the yokotas, they're very good.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I have a pair of salomons I like them

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

i have adidas terrex with gore tex. i wore them last time in japan. they are excellent. i love gore tex.

we're going to hokkaido so i was afraid i was going to have to bring my canada goose. which would be fine if we were spending a lot more time in hokkaido. so we're both just bringing gore tex shells and layering the gently caress up.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i buy a new pair every time mine wear out :hfive:

one of my students worked there and told me that about them.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

im watching ghostbusters for the first time in about 30 years

e: lol dan aykroyd is just strollin down a hotel hallway smokin a cig

Roosevelt fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jan 8, 2023

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

President Beep posted:

i wore some of these on a trip to a rainy province last year. didnt do any hiking but it was nice to have dry feet

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Roosevelt posted:

that movie was pretty good as an 8 year old and absolutely hilarious when i saw it again as an adult.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i saw "blues brothers 2000" yesterday for the first time and lol what a turd

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

i have the original version of the official yosboot

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

oh we boot postin tonight?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

i wore some of these on a trip to a rainy province last year. didnt do any hiking but it was nice to have dry feet

exactamundo

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Roosevelt posted:

the original ghostbusters is one of the best movies ever made. its damned near perfect and would be impossible to recreate cause its such a lucky confluence of talent and writing.

like just imagine if they tried to reboot ghostbusters with a modern comedy director/writer. lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i hate to break this to you shags,