Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

We got a take-and-bake pizza from Walmart and it was WAY better than it had any right to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
we got one from target (and it was target branded) not too long ago and it was actually pretty good. it was like $4

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
woke up sick saturday with a hacky cough and felt like garbage, feel less like garbage but full-body tired and coughing poo poo up all day. sucks. wanted to play bidya jame last night but couldnt effort it

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
yep that's been me since friday. i've been in bed pretty much all weekend, a little better today though

i played some switch but honestly didnt feel up to it either. hope you get over it soon

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Beeftweeter posted:

yep that's been me since friday. i've been in bed pretty much all weekend, a little better today though

i played some switch but honestly didnt feel up to it either. hope you get over it soon

likewise. i havent been sick in like four years! and i was the only one in the office friday and only picked up weekend buds light after work. wtf. i still mask and hand san all the time too

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

got into a huge argument with my father over the phone, ruined the rest of the weekend and probably next week for me

we were only on grudging speaking terms prior, but this time it turned into a shouting match

bad vibes!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

dioxazine posted:

got into a huge argument with my father over the phone, ruined the rest of the weekend and probably next week for me

we were only on grudging speaking terms prior, but this time it turned into a shouting match

bad vibes!
aww, man :-/

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

dioxazine posted:

bad vibes!

drat that sucks. hate poo poo like that.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
end of weekend ennui and boredom setting in??

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Silver Alicorn posted:

end of weekend ennui and boredom setting in??

not here it isnt. its already monday

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

hosed up imo

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
not a big fan of sunday nights i tell u what

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

why are you letting work ruin your weekend? it already ruined the rest of the week.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

drat. wisdom

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i love sunday nights. tidy up the kitchen, make lunches for the week, get a good night's sleep

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

watched the Rocketeer as a bookend to the week. took my night pills and brushed my teeth. ready for bed and sweet dreams

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
im having a cup of hot apple cider

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

went to a friend's place for dinner and played with two lovely kittycats

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i went to a bunch of open houses today. the one that was good was obviously the one that was solidly double what i can afford. also i'm officially old because i went for brunch and felt that the music was too loud

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Silver Alicorn posted:

watched the Rocketeer as a bookend to the week. took my night pills and brushed my teeth. ready for bed and sweet dreams

The Rocketeer is a good movie

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Truman Peyote posted:

i went to a bunch of open houses today. the one that was good was obviously the one that was solidly double what i can afford. also i'm officially old because i went for brunch and felt that the music was too loud

grumbling about not being able to buy a house and then going to brunch! kids these days!

(i hate loud music in restaurants too)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

well that should do it for this weekend. sucks that i lost mine to being sick. tomorrows going to be the struggle bus but at least i'm wfh so things could be worse. we had a lot of good sports this weekend and next weekend is arguably the best weekend in pro pig skin in america.

the next weekend is only 5 short days away, we can do this, we always do