Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
So I do volunteer stuff for a social community group that puts on parties and meetups and stuff. One of the guys helping out has been doing posters for our events for the year, but he pumps out really bad posters without any sort of consideration for design or making things look good. He just loads up photoshop, turns the background black, puts in some copied and pasted photos that somewhat relate to the event, and adds a few different fonts for date and time of the bar or coffee place where our event happens.

It's nice that he's helping out but he's loving awful at it and it's making the group look unappealing. Even though he is doing this out of the goodness of his heart and nobody else is willing to do it, should I drown him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I, too, loving suck poo poo at my job

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Share the poster

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Share the poster

Turn off your monitor

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Get an objective third party with no need to maintain a relationship with him to say his work is rear end. Keep doing this until he gets the hint

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Send some strongly worded letters to this organization calling out their horrible posters.

Important: Do not sign these letters or use your real name.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Turn off your monitor

Lol

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Sounds like you're not very punk

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Sounds like you're not very punk

Share ur best gig posters

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Just tell me where he is op and I will gently caress his poo poo up

By gently caress his poo poo up I mean I will go to his toilet after he poops and really mess around with it

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Make a better product and let the market decide, BItCh!!!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Stonehouse Beach
Feb 8, 2019
"Everyone who doesn't such poo poo raise your hand. Not you, bud."

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Do some heinous mean girl poo poo OP. Everyone will clap and then theyll crown you queen bee of the social community group.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Don't be passive aggressive OP. Be direct. Tell him his posters need some more work.

Or be passive aggressive and ask him if he spent more than 5 minutes on the poster?

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Blow him but do a really lovely job of it, just mangle his dick

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Loden Taylor posted:

Blow him but do a really lovely job of it, just mangle his dick

no teeth, teeth is for winners

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Let me guess, you have a "Passon for design" and his chakra's you will align?

Private Cumshoe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH1ruMGpTVY

staberind fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jan 8, 2023

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Private Cumshoe posted:

make the widest O shape you can with your mouth and just kinda hover his dick in your oral cavity while drooling, that'll show him

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Show him up with some charcoal sketch poo poo, like a poster full of intertwined, bulging penises and dripping jizz font. If he still thinks his poo poo is better, well I dont know what then, but he will remember what art is. :haibrower:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
charcoal and wood glue, the stuff that dries semi clear.

Just make it all "ZALGO text"

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
For the love of God op, suck your friends dick already

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
OP suck the dick

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

my friend used to pay me a small fee to design the posters for his club night but my posters were dope so i'm afraid i can't help you OP

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

roleplay The Agony and the Ecstasy where you're Rex Harrison as Pope Julius II and he's Charlton Heston as Michelangelo and give him an "artist's blowjob" where you coat his dick and balls with Krylon spray primer while shouting WHEN WILL YOU MAKE AN END

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Make a Facebook page for the group, make event announcements in there, and print those off as posters, cutting him out of the loop entirely.

Or just drown him. Ethically it kind of equals out.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

fuckin tangle his pubes in a stepper motor

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Make a poster about him sucking at making posters and put it on his desk.

Uninstall photoshop/remove his access to the printers.

Cut his fingers off so he can't make them anymore.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
lol what are you going to do fire him from volunteering?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
just punch him. punch him over and over again in his dumb fuckin face until his eyeballs pop out op

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Break the news to him, but then suck his dick and freakin balls so it will soften the news.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

have you tried dilating your buddies urethra?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

LuckyCat posted:

Break the news to him, but then suck his dick and freakin balls so it will soften the news.

The ol' soften while hardening technique

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
introduce his name as a synonym for failure at the workplace like if his name is paul you could say "oops I really pulled a paul there" when you drop something or if you see a bunch of trash you say "could someone throw away all that paul"

either everyone will slowly turn against paul making you the hero of the workplace or they'll think you're a real howard beale for pulling something like that

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Howard Beale posted:

introduce his name as a synonym for failure at the workplace like if his name is paul you could say "oops I really pulled a paul there" when you drop something or if you see a bunch of trash you say "could someone throw away all that paul"

either everyone will slowly turn against paul making you the hero of the workplace or they'll think you're a real howard beale for pulling something like that

lmao

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Commit a mortal sin to him. I suggest adultery

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

just tell it to my face you jerk

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
tell him you really appreciate the effort and basically put a lot work into buttering him up to distract him from how close you're walking to the edge of a bridge and then just give him a good shove. shout, "we'll remember you, Steve!" as he falls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
It's volunteering
The work needed is being done
He obviously enjoys doing the work for free.
Jog on, dude.