Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Mod note: skip to page 7.

apparently something was missed in the other thread:

quote:

see thread title

thanks

Somebody fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Jan 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
There's a CSPAM 2? Link please?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

can the succ zone r types not ruin this thread :thanks: in advance

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

AnimeIsTrash posted:

can the succ zone r types not ruin this thread :thanks: in advance

it’s a succzone thread though

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Can we not probe people and tell them to take it to the Remove Leon thread then close the Remove Leon thread 5.5 hours later?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better
take it to qcs

Testvan
Nov 10, 2003
mods knew

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
LT2012 isn't great, but I'd still rather have him than the Glenn-thread, Tmurp-thread, or covid-thread. cspam is great, but the twitter-tier discourse in those threads is actively rotting peoples brains. try reading books instead of twitter sometimes.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
order received, r-types deployed

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

oscarthewilde posted:

LT2012 isn't great, but I'd still rather have him than the Glenn-thread, Tmurp-thread, or covid-thread. cspam is great, but the twitter-tier discourse in those threads is actively rotting peoples brains. try reading books instead of twitter sometimes.

this

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lumpentroll posted:

take it to qcs

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
i still cant get over the fact that covid thread posters have voluntarily given themselves agorophobia and have started believing that doing things like eating out, going to the movies or just leaving your house are dangerous and unnecessary aspects of human experience and existence. they're just looking for ways to justify their crippling internet addictions and their appropriation of egalitarian ideology as a way of feeling superior to others. it's lifestylism for 'communists'

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

oscarthewilde posted:

i still cant get over the fact that covid thread posters have voluntarily given themselves agorophobia and have started believing that doing things like eating out, going to the movies or just leaving your house are dangerous and unnecessary aspects of human experience and existence. they're just looking for ways to justify their crippling internet addictions and their appropriation of egalitarian ideology as a way of feeling superior to others. it's lifestylism for 'communists'

preach, brother

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

eating at restaurants and going to the movies are necessary aspects of the human experience and existence. i am a leftist btw

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Zodium posted:

eating at restaurants and going to the movies are necessary aspects of the human experience and existence. i am a leftist btw

you can tell they're a leftist by their avatar, their opinions don't matter

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Why won't the COVID posters fill our big beautiful theaters and eat at delicious American restaurants?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

oscarthewilde posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv1RJTHf5fk

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 130 days!

oscarthewilde posted:

nodding thoughtfully

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

oscarthewilde posted:

cool

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

croup coughfield posted:

nodding thoughtfully

i defy you to find even one poster who's ever mentioned a "book" in the glenn thread

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
I've warmed up to LT2012, and now I think he's just annoying

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
he probates people who have made the mistake of posting in his forum for posts they make in other forums

he is a bad moderator, poster, and person, and anything short of willa being able to personally decide his fate is insufficient

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lumpentroll posted:

take it to qcs

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

you can read and post in the covid thread while going out to the restaurant. nothing wrong with being a sinner

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 130 days!

Cloks posted:

i defy you to find even one poster who's ever mentioned a "book" in the glenn thread

they never shut the gently caress up about the jakarta method

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I've warmed up to LT2012, and now I think he's just annoying

i am starting to respect that he just gets told to shut the gently caress up 12 times and then will just post about a new topic.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

leon is a friend to cspam and should be allowed to post freely

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I am tired of posts in the Covid thread. The first such incident occured in 1956 when...

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

leon is a friend to cspam and should be allowed to post freely

hes my friend

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Leon should only be able to post in threads about removing him

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

take it to the glenn thread

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

alarumklok posted:

take it to the glenn thread in QCS

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Zodium posted:

Hmmm, when I went to see Skyscraper in 4D rumble box IMAX I was happy, then a long time passed and I was unhappy, then I went to see Everything Everywhere All At Once in theaters and I was happy. Was it truly being disconnected to the human experience of going to the theater?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gas

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

yes it's the hot topic of the day - everyone seems to have a take on "gas" stoves and burners!

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

take it to qcs

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

lumpentroll posted:

take it to qcs

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

many people are still saying this

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

oscarthewilde posted:

When you understand the Covid thread and aren’t just parroting whatever dumb lies are posted in gbs and dnd :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lumpentroll posted:

take it to qcs