Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Mr Hootington posted:

A Leon thread in every forum

Crazypoops posted:

Now this is mod racing!

Hubbert fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Jan 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
cant believe a guy calling himself leon trotsky would backtrack and edit his own posts to fit a new narrative

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

fanfic insert posted:

cant believe a guy calling himself leon trotsky would backtrack and edit his own posts to fit a new narrative

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
can't believe everyone is picking on the guy calling himself leon trotsky

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Fortaleza posted:

Man what a loving loser

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
I really loathe how a few dipshit mods can gently caress up an entire communal space.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Phone posted:

i was not gonna post in this thread to keep it inline with the previous thread, but i did do this search yesterday:

no loving way

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Corbeau posted:

I really loathe how a few dipshit mods can gently caress up an entire communal space.

quote retrieved from SomethingAwful.com circa 2004

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
incredibly pathetic

anyway plz ban leon from the doomsday econ thread if he ever posts more than 1940 characters in a single page

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

quote:

anyway plz ban leon

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

either ban leon or make space for the large and growing number of posters following him around calling him a dumbass loser

users have been permabanned for less!

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
replace Leon’s post button with a link to that video of the Rock saying “shut up bitch”

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

the bitcoin of weed posted:

either ban leon or make space for the large and growing number of posters following him around calling him a dumbass loser

users have been permabanned for less!

this thread exists tho

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Red Baron posted:

this thread exists tho

leon doesn't post in it how am i supposed to call him a dumbass loser

though I know you're reading this, reveal yourself fucker and be destroyed

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Knitting Beetles posted:

replace Leon’s post button with a link to that video of the Rock saying “shut up bitch”

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I hope Leon takes a break then returns and apologizes for trying to win a dunk contest against under-developed children playing with a plastic toy basket and everyone learns the lesson that forums grudges are silly.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Cranappleberry posted:

I hope Leon takes a break then returns and apologizes for trying to win a dunk contest against under-developed children playing with a plastic toy basket and everyone learns the lesson that forums grudges are silly.

do you not remember Helldump

helldump ruled

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

leon has brought cspam together and we should reward him

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Cranappleberry posted:

nah i hope he keeps doubling down

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

tristeham posted:

nah i hope he keeps doubling down

the best outcome is always when they post through it

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

And here I thought editing people out of old documents was a Stalin move

lol.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

leon has brought cspam together and we should reward him

c-spam was founded on a proud tradition of being hosed with by d&d mods and having those mods inevitably humiliate themselves, nothing unites us quite like it

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Knitting Beetles posted:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Crazypoops posted:

Now this is mod racing!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

There is a memorable little scene from the early history of the Soviet Union. Leon Trotsky is inexorably losing in a power struggle with Josef Stalin. In his anger and frustration the old revolutionary rises to make a dramatic exit from a meeting of the Politburo. Striding out of the chamber, he tries to slam the door behind him. But the great Kremlin door is too large, too heavy. For a mortifying moment Trotsky is left there struggling to pull it shut, the man--and his political point--symbolically and literally dwarfed.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

mawarannahr posted:

There is a memorable little scene from the early history of the Soviet Union. Leon Trotsky is inexorably losing in a power struggle with Josef Stalin. In his anger and frustration the old revolutionary rises to make a dramatic exit from a meeting of the Politburo. Striding out of the chamber, he tries to slam the door behind him. But the great Kremlin door is too large, too heavy. For a mortifying moment Trotsky is left there struggling to pull it shut, the man--and his political point--symbolically and literally dwarfed.

lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Phone posted:

i was not gonna post in this thread to keep it inline with the previous thread, but i did do this search yesterday:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mawarannahr posted:

:owned:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Leon being chased from subforum to subforum by other poster's owning him like a Scooby-Doo montage

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

still loling

ReadyToHuman
Jan 8, 2016

Phone posted:

Thank you for your service :patriot:

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Leon being chased from subforum to subforum by other poster's owning him like a Scooby-Doo montage

America Chavsky

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
it was a controversial decision to make George Santos a mod of debate and discussion, but he -does- have the right politics for it, so the admins' hands were tied

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
ehhhhhh

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

lmao immaculate

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cuttlefush posted:

can't believe everyone is picking on the guy calling himself leon trotsky

he is a comrade, and frankly didn't get enough respect from people who were supposed to be his bros

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

mawarannahr posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mawarannahr posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

mawarannahr posted:

They called him Leo Fonfatch, a derogatory Yiddish word for nose (not because he had a large or stereotypically Jewish nose, but because of his high, nasal voice). Trotsky refused to tip them: He believed that a worker should earn a living wage and that tips were insulting. But the waiters found the absence of tips even more insulting. Trotsky was handed off from waiter to waiter; then, they refused en masse to serve him.

https://twitter.com/rachelcleves/status/1405533036779741192