Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Maybe it will come back up but it also seemed like a lie? Not that the prince didn't believe it but it seems like the accusations were untrue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
When they burst through the doors at the end of negotiations I really thought they were going to say the princess killed the dragon already offscreen.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I think that would have been hilarious, really sweep the legs out from under the prince.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
My girlfriend is a drug addict but I can change her.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
She started coughing up blood when she took the limiter off I don't think "there are horrible consequences to forcing your body to do magic" is a wild bet.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Yawgmoft fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Feb 9, 2023

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
My lesbian wife approved so I don't want to hear it

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
That scene was great but it needs a DBZA treatment where they keep cutting back to her bleeding out saying "why are you still talking?!"

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I agree killing her would have more gravitas but no one is going to introduce vampires into their show just to kill them two episodes later

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Suicide by cop that would force said cop to become the thing he believes she should have been and wrongfully abandoned, with the caveat that if he did manange to make himself stronger, he would then dedicate himself to eradicating the kingdom that denied his sister's greatness.

Yawgmoft fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Mar 1, 2023

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I don't know, there's something sobering about watching someone try to commit suicide. There's a sort of peace, if that's the right word, in knowing you literally cannot punish someone more than they tried to punish themselves.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Got the same vibe, second guessed it for the same reasons.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Well we have vampires now, so maybe zombie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
If they were told flat out you only get 12 episodes, then I have a lot of respect for them saying, essentially, drat the minutia, we are getting to that kiss.

Oddly enough this could have probably benefitted from a 90s style adaptation where they cut the dragon and saved two episodes and replaced it with a two minute "I invented dragon tattoos". It's not like magic meth went anywhere.