Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
This has nothing to do with anything, but I finally finished building my keyboard

It's so cute X3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

On an intellectual level, I know there's no way those keycaps are made out of marshmallow peeps. And yet part of me is absolutely convinced.

I'm also really curious about that input device on the left, is it custom made?

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Keyboard looks good! I think the weird game pad is an Azeron if I'm not mistaken?

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
It's an azeron yeah! It's my favorite thing I use it for pretty much everything but especially for art it has all my keybinds on it. The keyboard uses boba U4 silent tactile switches, and it's a 69% keyboard. Just enough buttons to handle the comic lol.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Boots is going on hiatus for a little bit, I want to try this new project, Called "Princess Jenny and the Jet Set System," Boots will still be worked on, but is going to get sporadic updates, with them alternating, an update for Marie, an update for Jenny, I don't want to burn out, and I want to be able to work on other stories, and if I feel locked down to boots, I'm going to write a terrible ending for it just to kill it. Please follow the new project, which should be out in a few days.

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters
I'm excited to see your new project!!

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
New Project over at:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4036462

Still going to be updating boots, but I'm going to rotate as I get burnt out on each.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
The backgrounds look stellar! :aaa: can't wait to see where this one goes!

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Thank you I really like flexing what my models can do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Chapter: 3 - No
Page: 07
Title: Outing
The Team Rolls Out.

[-=Author Notes=-]
This one was percolating while working on Princess, so I thought I'd bang it out really quick, I'm doing a slight re-write of Boots to give it the send off it really deserves, and seperating what I want to do with it, from what I want to do with Princess's story.