Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

GolfHole posted:

thats a usual suspects joke idk if it works properly or not

I haven’t seen it so I am profoundly offended. It’s going to take decades for you to earn back my trust.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I haven’t seen it so I am profoundly offended. It’s going to take decades for you to earn back my trust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

:cry:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Alec Baldwin is the leading cause of death for 35-50 year olds in the continental US.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Did they wrap up shooting yet?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

not if alec gets his way

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:haibrower:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
What if these prop guys made a gun that can fire blanks but not real bullets? No, let’s just have actors use real guns with fake bullets. Totally normal thing to do.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Nuts and Gum posted:

What if these prop guys made a gun that can fire blanks but not real bullets? No, let’s just have actors use real guns with fake bullets. Totally normal thing to do.

Do you live in Europe or something?

Edit: because you said a bunch of normal poo poo like it was weird somehow, which you people seem to like to do

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jan 19, 2023

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
The armorer should be put in front of a firing squad of actors using guns he/she prepared for this film.

I do hope the penalty is worse for them. It was their loving job and they were obviously the most negligent person involved in this.

I don't give a gently caress about Alec Baldwin, but I want that fucker to pay.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

they should use nerf guns

no one gets hurt and everyone will have a fun time getting hit by a little foam dart

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

they should use nerf guns

no one gets hurt and everyone will have a fun time getting hit by a little foam dart

A john wick movie where he is clearly firing a nerf gun with visible nerf bullets, but there is still the enormous CG blood splatter.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Do you live in Europe or something?

Edit: because you said a bunch of normal poo poo like it was weird somehow, which you people seem to like to do

I wish. It was just a moment of clarity.

fishing with the fam posted:

A john wick movie where he is clearly firing a nerf gun with visible nerf bullets, but there is still the enormous CG blood splatter.

lol i was just thinking about how it would probably be more challenging for a movie to make clearly fake weapons do realistic damage *swings yellow foam sword at your jugular*

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

Apparently the sentence because a gun was involved is a mandatory 5 years. So if he gets convicted then he'll actually have to go to prison.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Involuntary manslaughter? Just prove it was voluntary and case dismissed, so simple

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

Did they wrap up shooting yet?

Yeah it's a killer

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Hollismason posted:

Apparently the sentence because a gun was involved is a mandatory 5 years. So if he gets convicted then he'll actually have to go to prison.

LOL.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

He just can't help but murder people, it's not his fault (legally).

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

when you're rich and famous sometimes you just have to shoot a guy to even feel emotions anymore, it's not his fault

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

If the gun doesnt fit you must acquit

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Mr. Baldwin, I'm sure you have more pressing matters than to post in this thread.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Lmao

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Imagine how much public money has been spent paying top lawyers to give some trash celebrity 12 months for not checking his stunt gun or w/e

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
IIRC several gun technicians walked off the job due to safety concerns. From that happening alone, if you don't stop everything and get to the bottom of the situation I think you're very culpable.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I guess I stopped paying attention shortly after it happened. Does this mean the woman that was in charge of the prop guns was cleared of any negligence?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I guess I stopped paying attention shortly after it happened. Does this mean the woman that was in charge of the prop guns was cleared of any negligence?

I think they are at the spiderman meme point in the process now.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

You get cleared when you spend more money on fees than the claimant/prosecutor, that's it

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Baldwin and the armorer have both been charged with involuntary manslaughter. The assistant director who handed Baldwin the gun without checking it has agreed to plead guilty to negligent use of a deadly weapon. All 3 are in the poo poo.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

No, exactly the opposite: she's set to be charged alongside him.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Nooner posted:

remember when the lady he blasted's husband agreed to not pursue any other legal options against him in exchange for an EP credit lmbo

:lol:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
This is why you leave no witnesses thread, Alec Baldwin could have walked off a free man!

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Colonel Cancer posted:

This is why you leave no witnesses thread, Alec Baldwin could have walked off a free man!

It wasnt even a hidden camera

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

who is this severe woman

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i really really doubt he's going to be convicted

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

He's absolutely going to be convicted and be sentenced to five years in prison.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

If you think about it, God probably had his reasons to switch the blank with a real bullet

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Like what if she was going to give birth to the next Hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

poo poo, what if it wasn't god it was a time traveller :asoiaf: