Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Filming with Hollywood actor/producers comes with a risk that someone might be shot. If you or a loved one were unfortunate enough to have been shot by a Hollywood actor/producer, you have probably wondered: “What measures can I take to ensure this they will not shoot again?” or “Can I have this actor/producer “put to sleep” so no one else gets attacked?”

Simply put, the choice is not yours. There is no law that allows a victim to request or demand that an actor/producer be euthanized after an attack. Whether they are euthanized is a decision for the actor/producer warden, health department, or police department in your city or county. Several factors are considered when deciding how to handle an actor/producer after it attacks, including prior attacks on the their record, the severity of the present attack, and the geographic area where the shooting took place.

Depending on the area, the Hollywood actor/producer may have to be quarantined for a specific amount of time. Some areas quarantine the actor/producer at a local warden’s office, others will allow for quarantine at their agent’s home. The penalty may be more severe than quarantine if the Hollywood actor/producer has a history of shooting other people, or if it causes serious injury or death.

The best action you can take is seeking medical treatment and immediately reporting the incident to every public agency your city or county has available:

– Start off by filing a police report with your local police department. This presents a primary level of documentation and may impose some criminal liability on the Hollywood actor/producer. If your city or county has a relevant restraint law, their agente may receive a citation and subject to prosecution.

– Next, contact the actor/producer warden in your area. The need to contact a warden is two-fold. First, it is important to make sure the actor/producer is up to date on its rabies vaccinations. The warden can verify a vaccination history. Second, the warden will make a report and pass it on to the county board of health.

– Should you not have a warden assigned to your area, make sure you contact your County Board of Health. They will make a report, which will be entered into the environmental and public health database for that county.

For each of these steps, it is important to have the Hollywood actor/producer agent's name and address readily available. Also, you should be prepared to describe the actor/producer, how the shooting occurred, and your injuries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

a mysterious cloak posted:

How does Alec compare to well-known blood thirster Patton "fentanyl prostate injection" Oswalt

Alec Baldwin, for all his faults as someone who'd gun down an unarmed woman for no reason, does not look like he was made in Dark Souls create-a-character as a joke.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Patton killed his wife not his director

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Treecko posted:

Patton killed his wife not his director

wait did he kill her or is this a joke

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Do not awaken the bloodlard

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

FirstnameLastname posted:

wait did he kill her or is this a joke

he poisoned her with a cocktail of drugs because he was sick of her poo poo. he started dating an upgrade woman and married her not long after

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Charges have now been formally filed

quote:

Baldwin did not take firearm training on the “Rust” movie set seriously, prosecutors said in probable cause documents outlining evidence in the case.

“A training session for at least an hour or more in length was scheduled, but the actual training consisted of only approximately 30 minutes as according to (armorer Hannah Gutierrez) Reed, Baldwin was distracted and talking on his cell phone to his family during the training,” the document states.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Maybe if more employers shot their employees, the workers would finally rise up. [/trotskyist]

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Patton must pay for his crimes

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

the actor/producer warden

I think it’s important to recognize that this position is woefully underfunded in most municipalities

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Patton must pay for his crimes

Should at least have to wear a burka.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

There shouldn't have been live rounds in the gun or on set at all. Seems pretty wild to try to pin it on Baldwin for not paying enough attention during a CYA training.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Considering at least one person has been killed on-set by a gun that was only loaded with blanks, it still comes across as negligent that he was loving around on his phone while they were giving a rundown on safety procedures, even if he’d heard it all before

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
She's a dumbass. They should be covering for each other. He could probably say way worse things about her. She's the one loading the gun with live ammo and letting people shoot beer bottles with the guns.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

It's almost like spoiled adults whose only contribution to society is playing pretend really well shouldn't be allowed to act like prima donnas who the rules don't apply to

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yea Baldwin shares no blame for hiring a nepo baby idiot and being her boss. Totally not his fault for not hiring someone competent versus someone he knew he could run over and would never say no to him.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If anything bad happens anywhere you can usually point a finger at the nearest rich white guy and he's probably responsible tbh

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Free Alec

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Colonel Cancer posted:

If anything bad happens anywhere you can usually point a finger at the nearest rich white guy and he's probably responsible tbh

Driving through Englewood and shooting my gun that uses rich white men as projectiles.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Colonel Cancer posted:

:hmmyes:

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

mobby_6kl posted:

There shouldn't have been live rounds in the gun or on set at all. Seems pretty wild to try to pin it on Baldwin for not paying enough attention during a CYA training.

They're not pinning it on him "just" for blowing off the safety training, that was only one of the many bad decisions cited that led to serial killer Alec Baldwin shooting two people.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

baldwin killed hutchins on purpose

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
South Park bombed the Baldwins but they missed one

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

someone he knew he could run over

I thought he only used guns

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

the holy poopacy posted:

They're not pinning it on him "just" for blowing off the safety training, that was only one of the many bad decisions cited that led to serial killer Alec Baldwin shooting two people.

be fair, he's a spree killer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's been a long time coming but it finally came, for Alec Baldwin to get a mothafuckin shot at the game

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's been a long time coming but it finally came, for Alec Baldwin to get a mothafuckin shot at the game

this is what he quipped right before he blew halyna away

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Please send help. I'm hiding under my bed. Alec Baldwin is in my house. He has a gun

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

the events of the fatal shooting replay in alec baldwins head whilst he sleeps. they rouse him awake, but he's not shocked. he isn't crying. he's grinning and sporting a diamond hard erection.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's only fair for SNL to invite donald trump to play alec baldwin in a skit where he keeps comically discharging his weapon on the set of a film production

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

istewart posted:

I think it’s important to recognize that this position is woefully underfunded in most municipalities

– Should you not have a warden assigned to your area, make sure you contact your County Board of Health. They will make a report, which will be entered into the environmental and public health database for that county.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

baldwin killed hutchins on purpose

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
involuntary manslaughter is such a bullshit charge only bought by his wealth and prestige.

if this had been anyone else that murdered that woman, they'd be charged with first degree murder because that's what happened here.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

how many hours of community service will he be sentenced to?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Shartdick Fartspin

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bad Purchase posted:

how many hours of community service will he be sentenced to?

At least 8.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
I feel like you can always tell a legit production from a poo poo show in how seriously they enforce the security training and making sure folks are present and paying attention. Not surprised it was lax.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Alec Baldwin is purportedly planning to base his defense on the fact that just before the shooting, someone had said not once, not twice but three times the name "Beetlejuice," and that the self-proclaimed "ghost with the most" was likely responsible for switching the bullets in the weapon.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

kntfkr posted:

involuntary manslaughter is such a bullshit charge only bought by his wealth and prestige.

if this had been anyone else that murdered that woman, they'd be charged with first degree murder because that's what happened here.

He planned to shoot her with the intention of killing her as in it was premeditated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Toss money at it and it might go away