Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*feeding sour gummi worms to my half-sister* There you go. Need all the Sp.Def. you can get.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*feeding sour gummi worms to my half-sister* There you go. Need all the Sp.Def. you can get.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I’m still pretty early in the game but I’m really enjoying some of the new gameplay mechanics. I wasn’t sure about the break feature when it was first explained in-game but it’s a neat mechanic that rewards using the right combinations of units to gang up on an enemy. The emblem mechanics as the obvious change seems cool too since you can freely mix and match, like Sigurd’s emblem is clearly kind of meant for cavalry but I gave it to my archer so she has more range to move in and shoot at an enemy and then can fall back to safety afterward.

I’m definitely cringing my way through all the dialogue like I was afraid I would, which is a bummer after how much I loved the setting and characters of Three Houses, but I guess it’s an acceptable trade-off for the new gameplay tweaks.

yeah im only in chapter 5 atm but it's dope they seemingly took out the gameplay stuff from 3H that either sucked (weapon durability) or i just never rlly used (battalions) and put in the stuff you mentioned+cool frills like being able to wander around the battlefield afterwards to find items/talk to NPCs. if the "omg it's the Divine Dragon x1000" dialogue clears up sooner rather than later it might be rivaling 3H for me

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

the one battalion in 3H that gave everyone like +5 move was Pog as gently caress

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

yeah im only in chapter 5 atm but it's dope they seemingly took out the gameplay stuff from 3H that either sucked (weapon durability) or i just never rlly used (battalions) and put in the stuff you mentioned+cool frills like being able to wander around the battlefield afterwards to find items/talk to NPCs. if the "omg it's the Divine Dragon x1000" dialogue clears up sooner rather than later it might be rivaling 3H for me

yeah not having to manage durability or all the batallions is a good change. I also like not having to

- put somebody in a lovely or way different class than what you intend in the end to learn skills
- wait half a game to use the good skills/weapons/batallions b/c of proficiency ranks
- or really worry much about proficiency at all
- feel like I have to do home base stuff when I just wanna fight some guys back to back

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

fire emblem engage is game is about rubbing rings while a sub playstation at home graphics anime coo and make baby noises and animate akwardly. three houses about an adult who lives with middle schoolers.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Complete AIDS free Korean MMO designed characters for discord felons rear end franchise

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

divine dragon deez nuts

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

fire emblem engage? more like fart embolism aids

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc posted:

fire emblem engage? more like fart embolism aids

greetings fire emblem engage

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao the ichiban level three apology jump bow :hellyeah:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

right arm posted:

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

right arm posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

right arm posted:

the probation reason lol

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

right arm posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

right arm posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

right arm posted:

extremebuff posted:

the probation reason lol

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

right arm posted:

Lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

right arm posted:

lol

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I get to guilt-free cream pie my own sister cuz her family stole me as a baby or some poo poo. It's not as complicated as it sounds. Camilla is like a sister wife to me.

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

I get to guilt-free cream pie my own sister cuz her family stole me as a baby or some poo poo. It's not as complicated as it sounds. Camilla is like a sister wife to me.

Yup. Simple as.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

right arm posted:

Just got far enough into the story to realize that this guy actually was talking about a scene in Fire Emblem Engage lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Just got far enough into the story to realize that this guy actually was talking about a scene in Fire Emblem Engage lol

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

lol I knew the scene he meant but said nothing :twisted:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

lol whoops

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

----------------

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Sudden Javelin posted:

lol I knew the scene he meant but said nothing :twisted:

This.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao x2

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU