Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I wanna see her face twisted up in pain and screaming for my sexual pleasure.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I will cover my eyes Klepekly whenever the hot big titted anime babes come on screen, because I Respect Women.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I will cover my eyes Klepekly whenever the hot big titted anime babes come on screen, because I Respect Women.

Lol

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

thank you. finally an ally in this place

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
In a voice like I’m in extreme pain : I wanna coat her face in my cum sooo bad

----------------

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Hizke posted:

In a voice like I’m in extreme pain : I wanna coat her face in my cum sooo bad

Can't quite get a handle on this voice tbh

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I really enjoy the somniel soft jazz night music.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

my morning jackass posted:

:hai:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

that one's good, so is the alt firene track you can put on. and the overworld theme. in fact a lot of the music is great

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I’m so glad I dodged Fire Emblem Heroes. I’d be destitute if I got into it.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

:hai:

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol yep

I owe you one RA

:cheerdoge:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Make him beg.

----------------

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

your choice of 2 free probations against anyone who posts in the IZ

OR

I'll let you say some really hosed up poo poo and look the other way

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

southpaw Imps beware

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
:ohdear:

----------------

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

I'll let you say some really hosed up poo poo and look the other way

I have over 2000hr /played of civ 6 :twisted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

right arm posted:

I have over 2000hr /played of civ 6 :twisted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euI3v2jpTlI

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

the skirmishes seem far more challenging than the main story battles so far. the opposing forces are way more aggressive.

Has anyone used the emblem rings extensively with characters other than the starter ones?

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Yeah I swap them out quite often actually. The system is really flexible and imo fun, there are a lot of great combinations. How far are you?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

the skirmishes seem far more challenging than the main story battles so far. the opposing forces are way more aggressive.

Has anyone used the emblem rings extensively with characters other than the starter ones?

Yeah I moved them around a lot until endgame

Sigurd is amazing on an armor knight like Louis for example because he basically erases most of an armor knight's weaknesses, and Marth is great on someone like Chloe who can fly around and delete dudes with the extra attack

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I’m at the cathedral part, so not too far. I haven’t really switched them at all aside from Sigurd.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Micaiah’s skill is fairly based

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I’m at the cathedral part, so not too far. I haven’t really switched them at all aside from Sigurd.

yeah so you have a lot of great options already. don't want to say too much but one combo that's great is to get a relatively tanky caster and give them micaiah. with engage on and nosferatu equipped you can do some fun drain tanking, plus all the great staff usage that micaiah gives makes for a powerful unit. you can also just give her to a staff user to make them even better at what they do.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Lyn on a tank (either a normal tank or a dodge tank) is really great because the doubles she can create are just as evasive or tanky as the unit themselves and enemies beeline for them because they only have 1 HP and look easy to kill

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Harrow posted:

Lyn on a tank (either a normal tank or a dodge tank) is really great because the doubles she can create are just as evasive or tanky as the unit themselves and enemies beeline for them because they only have 1 HP and look easy to kill

do the doubles make her ult attack more powerful or just normal attacks? I feel like I always engage and ult immediately to kill some pegasus across the map

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

so what's the structure of this game. Does it have a Base structure like fates and 3H or is it back to a string of levels with a menu in between missions where you can do supports and equipment management. I didnt pay much attention to this game coming out at all since I was still playing xeno3 aftyer like 8 months lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

In Training posted:

so what's the structure of this game. Does it have a Base structure like fates and 3H or is it back to a string of levels with a menu in between missions where you can do supports and equipment management. I didnt pay much attention to this game coming out at all since I was still playing xeno3 aftyer like 8 months lol

base but it’s pretty paired down. Between levels you can grind on world map / do side missions. No calendar mechanic or anything like in 3H.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

do the doubles make her ult attack more powerful or just normal attacks? I feel like I always engage and ult immediately to kill some pegasus across the map

Just normal attacks, though it is pretty fun to see a bunch of clones jump in with chain attacks every time you attack anything near them

Her ult is really strong too though yeah, just a great Emblem all around.

In Training posted:

No calendar structure, there's a world map this time like Awakening. There's a base but most of the things there are optional this time.