Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i only got the nuke one time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Not nearly enough love for single player campaign hotseating the controller here. The CIA was the ultimate bad guys, you get to defend Burger King from the VDV, you get to do a false flag war crime and then beat some riot cops to death, just absolutely epic story.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
I only played the one where you fought a foreign terrorist

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I played that new Left 4 Dead thing the other day because it was free on PS+ and the only thing I heard through the headset was some dude eating a bowl of cereal

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Captain Crunch is coming to get you, Martha.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Remember, no Russian

Seems pretty tame these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

De_dust2, community server, virtual audio cable, the one psa about the kid who spilled the paint