Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

We have an automatic litter box so that would be pretty much never. Once a week or so the whole tray gets closed up, thrown away, and replaced with a new one. It's way more civilized than having to play sandbox with my pet's poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Poohs Packin posted:

That sounds nice.

My cat will slap the side of the box because she doesn't really understand she's covering and then run off and stand around the corner and judgementally watch me scoop her poo poo like a passive aggressive middle manager.

LOL.

Our cat will watch the robotic sifter run like she is trying to figure out how it works. It's very cute.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I didn't expect this thread to go on as long as it did.

I also didn't think it would generate a meltdown from BBC, so apparently I'm just clueless about a lot of things.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

Tuxedo cats own

Mine is sleeping in bed with me right now and I’m gonna roll over and give him some big juggles and kisses and wake him up with smooches

This is my second tuxedo cat, and she is a fantastic cat. She's about 2 years old, so fully grown, but is the size of a large kitten. But she has huge feet with truly alarming claws. She is painfully cute and very sweet, but could slice you to ribbons if she really wanted to. It's part of her charm. :allears:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The X-man cometh posted:

A friend from college taught his cat to use the human toilet, just do that OP.

This is the first thing that brought to mind:

These forums have broken me.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

he's kinda right about it being lovely to just link him to Jordan Peterson of all fuckin' people though

On the other hand, shut up.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

We have one of these self-cleaning litter boxes, although it might be the previous generation and cost a little less:

https://www.petsmart.com/cat/litter...&fmethod=Browse

It has worked really well with a single small cat - I'm not sure how it would hold up with multiple cats or a cat that weighs more than 8 pounds.