Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Vampire Panties posted:

of the people replying itt that don't drink

How many of you never/rarely drank to begin with, and how many of you stopped drinking because of problems with alcohol? As I posted in other threads, i haven't had a sip of alcohol in over 10 years because I used to get Sluggo-lit but I'm really curious what other goons experiences are
My immediate family is fine, but there's a lot of alcoholics in my extended family, so I was just like nah not gonna get started. My dad also doesn't drink at all (like one summer he was doing sweaty yardwork with a neighbor who gave him a cold beer, and my dad thanked him and put the beer in the fridge where it lived for like 5 years) so I guess that normalized it for me. Iirc his father, my grandfather, also didn't drink at all, so probably something bad happened higher up in that family tree. Anyway, I can get obsessive enough about other things, so no regrets about not getting into alcohol or drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU