Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Eat teh poo poo out of my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Get alcohol for my baby. I need 4x Everclear for my baby.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Thanks for getting the alcohol for my baby adventurer! Here is 50 gold.
But adventurer, my baby is now sick with alcohol poisoning! Can you get get a cure for my baby? I need 4x Adrenaline for my baby.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Adventurer, my baby has taken the adrenaline, but now he needs open heart surgery! Can you go to the surgeon and convince him to give my baby open heart surgery? I need 4x Open Heart Surgery vouchers for my baby.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Adventurer, my baby's heart surgery was successful, but now he needs regular dialysis because his kidneys were also damaged from the alcohol I gave him. I need a dialysis machine for my baby. Can you get 4x Dialysis Machines for my baby?