Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I have medication that stops me from having seizures that would probably kill me. It, in turn, makes my body eat my bones so I have to take another pill for that pill that makes my bones bonier so I don't shatter them when I sneeze. I can't eat when I take it, or lay down, or do much of anything for like an hour or I run the risk of it burning a hole through my throat apparently. Cool drugs. I haven't broken a bone since I stared taking the bone pill though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Caesar Saladin posted:

jeez i take epilepsy pills and all they do is make it hard to keep a boner up sometimes, i had no idea there were ones that gave you fatal boneitis

I only got on these because the regular antiepileptics didn't work very well and were making my life miserable with the side effects. I don't think the boneitis is fatal though, just really painful. Especially since the doctor forgot to mention it at all, and so like after a decade of taking this poo poo suddenly I started cracking ribs every time I'd do something even slightly physically taxing, and more than once I woke myself up by rolling over and fracturing my wrist. Downside; very painful and my ribs look like some kind of cartoonish video game monster now for how misaligned they are. Upside; fragile bird bones heal almost as fast as they shatter. Then one day the doctor was like "Oh, huh. We should probably get you a bone density scan" And so we did. And I had the skeletal structure of an 80 year old before I was 30. Haven't had any seizures since getting on this stuff though!