Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
I got burned real bad on a hot engine working in the pit at jiffy lube while going to college. The blister burst so I wrapped it and carried on hanging out drinking. One night my arm really hurts, and I pull up my sleeve and notice a red line going up the inside of my arm up to my armpit. I correctly deduce this is not good, and since I had been drinking, and my dorm was like 20 from my parents house, I call them at midnight and am "I think I have to go to the hospital." They shot a big syringe of antibiotics, into my rear end cheek, and gave me pills. I really got to hand it to my manager, cause he did all the paperwork for workman's comp, and had my back. Blood poisoning is very bad, and I would like to extend a belated thanks to fleming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU